The Unearthly Bun is a powerful item that increases all of your attributes by at least one point each and is sometimes dropped by Ba'als. It is normally extremely rare, but there is a way to farm them. To do this trick, you need to obtain the Yokai Asterisk, which allows you to level up your jobs to 11 instead of 10. The Level 11 thief skill, Prince Of Thieves, allows you to steal rare items that are normally not possible to steal. Once you have this skill, mark a Ba'al as the protected status (Firstborn recommended), which will prevent the Ba'al from being deleted. Then, just keep initiating combat with it and spamming Prince Of Thieves to steal the Unearthly Bun and then run from battle. Repeat this as many times as desired. If you have the Rob Blind support ability, you can even steal two Unearthly Buns at once and double the farm rate.Spawning Extra Hero Shields
The Hero Shield is the second best shield in terms of stats, but it resists all element and is considered the best overall shield. You can normally only obtain three Hero Shields through the Bloody Shields in one playthrough: stealing two from Geist in his rematch fight, and two from a post game dungeon chest. With this glitch, you can obtain multiple Hero Shields. After you fight 255 battles with the Bloody Shield equipped, it changes into a Hero Shield. There are only 255 battle counters, regardless of how many Bloody Shields you have equipped or how many characters have Bloody Shields. The game assumes you have the Bloody Shield on the left hand as normal and a weapon on the right hand. Thus, remove the item on the left hand and put a Hero Shield in its place. The game gets confused when you have the Bloody Shield equipped on your right hand through the Knight "Dual Shield" ability. After the 255 battle counter is complete, the game checks for one Bloody Shield on the left hand on all characters to dispose of it, and checks the inventory next. If there is not one, the check is considered complete. On character's with the Bloody Shield on the right hand, the shield on the left hand is unequipped and placed into inventory and a newly spawned Hero Shield in its place. That Hero Shield needs to be verified, otherwise when you unequip the Bloody Shield, the Bloody Shield will disappear. Thus, unequip the Hero Shield and equip it with another character. For example, have a character with the "Dual Shield" ability equip two shields, with the Bloody Shield on the right hand. If you have any other Bloody Shield in your inventory, do the above on another character. Fight 255 battles with the Bloody Shield equipped. Yew's equipment should now have the Bloody Shield on the right hand and Hero Shield on the left hand. Unequip the Hero Shield and equip the Hero Shield on another character to prevent the Bloody Shield from being deleted. The glitch is now complete. You can treat your equipments as normal.Three Musketeers set
Have a saved game from the demo version to unlock the Three Musketeers set.FreeLancer costumes
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding costume. Then, select the "Update Data" options on those two games before you choose "Update Data" on Bravely Second: End Layer to get the costumes. Note: In the European version, the Freelancer costume can be purchased at the weapon shop in Chompshire for 200,000 PG.
- Register your Bravely code from Bravely Default: Flying Fairy on the Member's site.
- Register your Bravely code from Bravely Default For The Sequel in game.
- View the ending from Bravely Default For The Sequel.
- View the True Ending from Bravely Default For The Sequel.
Go to the shop in the indicated location to purchase the corresponding costume for the listed price. Note: Some costumes are exclusive to the Japanese version.
- Bonsoir Bunny: Purchase in Al Khampis for 990,000 PG; worn by Magnolia.
- Bravo Bunny: Purchase in Al Khampis for 990,000 PG; worn by Edea.
- Cadet Uniform: Purchase in Florem for 100,000 PG; worn by Magnolia.
- Chompette's Coat: Purchase in Gathelatio for 990,000 PG; worn by Edea. Alternately, unlocked from pre-ordering the collector's edition.
- Dimensional Garb: Purchase in Sagitta for 150,000 PG; worn by Yew.
- Eastern War Garb: Purchase in Al Khampis for 990,000 PG; worn by Tiz.
- Freelancer Garb: Purchase in Chompshire for 200,000 PG; worn by all characters.
- Knight's Tunic: Purchase in Caldisla for 990,000 PG; worn by Edea. Alternately, unlocked from pre-ordering the digital edition.
- Minstrel's Garb: Purchase in Caldisla for 990,000 PG; worn by Tiz. Alternately, unlocked from pre-ordering the digital edition.
- Onion Knight Garb: Purchase in Caldisla for 990,000 PG; worn by Yew. Alternately, unlocked from pre-ordering the digital edition.
- Planeswarden Garb: Purchase in Gathelatio for 990,000 PG; worn by Magnolia. Alternately, unlocked from pre-ordering the collector's edition.
- Research Lab Coat: Purchase in Sagitta for 150,000 PG; worn by Magnolia.
- Sagittarius Garb: Purchase in Gathelatio for 990,000 PG; worn by Tiz. Alternately, unlocked from pre-ordering the collector's edition.
- Scholar's Gown: Purchase in Al Khampis for 990,000 PG; worn by Yew.
- Shephard's Garb: Purchase in Yunohana for 80,000 PG; worn by Tiz.
- Sky Knight Garb: Purchase in Hartschild for 50,000 PG; worn by Edea.
- United Garb: Purchase in Gathelatio for 990,000 PG; worn by Yew. Alternately, unlocked from pre-ordering the collector's edition.
- Vestal Garb: Purchase in Caldisla for 990,000 PG; worn by Magnolia. Alternately, unlocked from pre-ordering the digital edition.
- Washcloth: Purchase in Chompshire for 200,000 PG; worn by all characters.
Successfully complete the indicated Play Bonus Feat in the demo version to unlock the corresponding bonus in the full version. Note: Twenty villagers from the demo version will also be transferred over.
- Ambitious Cavalier Set: Defeat Gargantua at Wind Temple.
- Cavalier's First Mission Set: Defeat Hawkeye Asterisk.
- Cavalier-In-Training Set: Play the demo.
- Full-Fledged Cavalier Set: Defeat Ba'al V; Urchin.
- Learned Cavalier Set: Complete every type of monsters in the Bestiary.
- Legendary Cavalier Set: Defeat Ba'al V; Urchin on the Hard difficulty.
- Seasoned Cavalier Set: Have Pharm-Lab and Munitions Factory at Level 5.
- Veteran Cavalier Set: Have all characters' base level at Level 20 and all job levels at Level 4.
The following parts and requirements are used to rebuild the moon base:
|Bridge and Obstacles|
|Copernicus Bridge||1 Hour||Special Charge, Special Parts Alpha|
|Apollonios Bridge||5 Hours||Special R&D Lab Alpha|
|Tico's Trail||30 Hours||Battle Item Shop. Special Parts Beta|
|Clavius Pathway||50 Hours||Bioplant, Special Parts Gamma|
|D'arrest Grotto||70 Hours||Special Parts Delta|
|De Sitter Bridge||99 Hours||Special R&D Labs Beta|
|Level 1||15 Minutes||Potion, Teleport Stone|
|Level 2||1 Hour||Antidote, Eye Drops|
|Level 3||2 Hours, 30 Minutes||Echo Herbs, Wakeup Bell|
|Level 4||3 Hours, 30 Minutes||Phoenix Down|
|Level 5||5 Hours||Hi-Potion|
|Level 6||8 Hours||Ether|
|Level 7||11 Hours||Balsam|
|Level 8||15 Hours||Remedy|
|Level 9||24 Hours||Ether|
|Level 10||36 Hours||Turbo Ether|
|Level 1||1 Hour||Bomb Fragment|
|Level 2||2 Hours, 30 Minutes||Antarctic Wind|
|Level 3||4 Hours, 30 Minutes||Zeus's Wrath|
|Level 4||8 Hours||Tengu's Yawn, CATCH ME|
|Level 5||14 Hours||Earth Drum|
|Level 6||26 Hours||Bomb Arm, Spider Threads|
|Level 7||35 Hours||Arctic Wind|
|Level 8||56 Hours||Pantheon's Wrath, Crosshair|
|Level 9||76 Hours||Tengu Sneeze|
|Level 10||84 Hours||Earth Mallet, Enopu Mushroom|
|Level 1||1 Hour||Beast Flesh, Genoise, Chantilly|
|Level 2||2 Hours, 30 Minutes||Roc Filet, Streusel|
|Level 3||4 Hours||Leviathan Sashimi, Zeste|
|Level 4||6 Hours||Cat Feather, Biscuit, Nappage|
|Level 5||10 Hours||Dragon Steak, Vanille|
|Level 6||20 Hours||Rare Cheese, Cannelle|
|Level 7||28 Hours||Dried Remora, Feuilletage, Fraise|
|Level 8||40 Hours||Monoceros Flake, Chocolat|
|Level 9||54 Hours||Tender Victuals, Patibon|
|Level 10||72 Hours||Armande, Anglaise, Catnip|
|Parts Lab Alpha|
|Level 1||2 Hour||Fire, Fire Res. Up, Fire Res. Down|
|Level 2||3 Hours||Water, Water Res. Up, Water Res. Down|
|Level 3||5 Hours||Lightning, Lightning Res. Up, Lightning Res. Down|
|Level 4||9 Hours||Wind, Wind Res. Up, Wind Res. Down|
|Level 5||15 Hours||Earth, Earth Res. Up, Earth Res. Down|
|Level 6||26 Hours||Speed Boon, Speed Down|
|Level 7||42 Hours||Light, Light Res. Up, Light Res. Down|
|Level 8||60 Hours||Evade Up, Accuracy Down|
|Level 9||90 Hours||Dark, Dark Res. Up, Dark Res. Down|
|Level 10||99 Hours||Cure Doom, Doom Res. Up, Instant Death Res. Up|
|Parts Lab Beta|
|Level 1||1 Hour, 30 Minutes||HP Recovery Level 1, Poison Touch, Poison Res. Down|
|Level 2||3 Hours||MP Recovery Level 1, Blind Touch, Blind Res. Down|
|Level 3||5 Hours, 30 Minutes||HP Recovery Level 2, Silence Touch, Silence Res. Down|
|Level 4||11 Hours||MP Recovery Level 2, Sleep Touch, Sleep Res. Down|
|Level 5||22 Hours||HP Recovery Level 3, Paralyze Touch, Paralyze Res. Down|
|Level 6||32 Hours||MP Recovery Level 3, Dread Touch, Dread Res. Down|
|Level 7||42 Hours||HP Recovery Level 4, Stop Touch, Stop Res. Down|
|Level 8||60 Hours||MP Recovery Level 4, Confuse Touch, Confuse Res. Down|
|Level 9||90 Hours||HP Recovery Level 5, Confuse Touch, Confuse Res. Down|
|Level 10||99 Hours||MP Recovery Level 5, Death Touch, Death Res. Down|
|Parts Lab Gamma|
|Level 1||1 Hour||Beast Slayer, Cure Poison, Poison Res. Up|
|Level 2||2 Hours, 30 Minutes||Plant Slayer, Cure Blind, Blind Res. Up|
|Level 3||4 Hours||Aquatic Slayer, Cure Silence , Silence Res. Up|
|Level 4||8 Hours||Bug Slayer, Cure Sleep, Sleep Res. Up|
|Level 5||15 Hours||Flight Slayer, Cure Paralyze, Paralyze Res. Up|
|Level 6||26 Hours||Undead Slayer, Cure Dread, Dread Res. Up|
|Level 7||42 Hours||Demon Slayer, Cure Berserk, Berserk Res. Up|
|Level 8||52 Hours||Dragon Slayer, Cure Stop, Stop Res. Up|
|Level 9||81 Hours||Critical Up, Cure Confuse, Confuse Res. Up|
|Level 10||99 Hours||Cure K.O., Cure Charm, Charm Res. Up|
|Parts Lab Delta|
|Level 1||3 Hours||Power Boost +10%, Turn Duration +1|
|Level 2||5 Hours||Magic Attack Up, Magic Attack Down|
|Level 3||7 Hours, 30 Minutes||Power Boost +20%, Turn Duration +2|
|Level 4||15 Hours||Physical Attack Up, Physical Attack Down|
|Level 5||15 Hours||Power Boost +30%, Turn Duration +3|
|Level 6||26 Hours||Magic Defense Up, Magic Defense Down|
|Level 7||42 Hours||Power Boost +40%, Turn Duration +4|
|Level 8||52 Hours||Physical Defense Up, Physical Defense Down|
|Level 9||81 Hours||Power Boost +50%, BP Bonus Level 1|
|Level 10||99 Hours||Turn Duration +5, BP Bonus Level 2|
|Special R&D Lab Alpha|
|Level 1||2 Hours||Piercing Bolt Rod Level 1|
|Level 2||2 Hours||Rejuvenation Staff Level 1 and Infinity Dagger Level 1|
|Level 3||2 Hours||Moonshadow Katana Level 1 and Grand Strike Axe Level 1|
|Level 4||2 Hours||Horizon Spear Level 1 and Charge Laser Gun Level 1|
|Level 5||3 Hours||Maximum Draw Bow Level 1, Moonbeam Knuckles Level 1|
and Limit Break Greatsword Level 1
|Level 6||24 Hours||Sword Dancing Sword Level 2 and Withering Ripple Rod Level 2|
|Level 7||24 Hours||Acid Rain Staff Level 2 and Blade Storm Dagger Level 2|
|Level 8||24 Hours||Breaking Wave Katana Level 2 and Maelstrom Axe Level 2|
|Level 9||24 Hours||Overpower Spear Level 2 and Spider Web Gun Level 2|
|Level 10||48 Hours||Cursed Arrow Bow Level 2, Qigong Wind Knuckle Level 2|
and Air Splitter Greatsword Level 2
|Special R&D Lab Beta|
|Level 1||48 Hours||Sonic Wave, Sword Level 3 and Tempest Fang Rod Level 3|
|Level 2||48 Hours||Lux Staff Level 3 and Perfect Circle Dagger Level 3|
|Level 3||48 Hours||Petal Swirl Katana Level 3 and Gigaton Swing Axe Level 3|
|Level 4||48 Hours||Megiddo Flame Spear Level 3 and Trigger Happy Gun Level 3|
|Level 5||72 Hours||Rapid Fire Bow Level 3, Ascendant Palm Knuckle Level 3|
and Cross Slash Greatsword Level 3
|Level 6||72 Hours||Bolt Sprite, Sword Level 4 and Holy Weapon Rod Level 4|
|Level 7||72 Hours||Cross Divide Dagger Level 4 and Divine Light Staff Level 4|
|Level 8||72 Hours||Autumn Brocade, Katana Level 4 and Tyrant's Lore Axe Level 4|
|Level 9||72 Hours||Grazioso Spear Level 4 and Assault Mission Gun Level 4|
|Level 10||99 Hours||Angel Pillar Bow Level 4, Thunderburst Knuckle Level 4|
and Super Nova Greatsword Level 4