Tap the "Padlock" icon behind the Bonus Door, then enter one of the following codes at the combination lock to unlock the corresponding bonus for your DGamer avatar:
|Big Playing Card||2273|
|Green Alice book||4625|
|Impossible Ideas t-shirt||4332|
|Mad Hatter coat||2628|
|Mad Hatter t-shirt||4288|
|March Hare mask||2675|
|Tan Alice book||2625|
|White Queen's dress||9483|
|White Rabbit mask||9675|
|White Rabbit's watch||8463|
Create a DGamer profile, and make an avatar. Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding item for your avatar:
- Alice Dress/Alice Armor: Collect all pieces of the Magic Armor.
- Caterpillar Outfit: Have Absolem join your party.
- Cheshire Outfit: Have The Cheshire Cat join your party.
- Dormouse Coat: Enter "3676" as a password.
- Hatter Outfit: Have the Hatter join your party.
- Red Guard Outfit: Defeat one of the tougher armed Red Guards for the first time.
- Stayne Eyepatch: Defeat Stayne twice.
- Stayne Mantle: Defeat Stayne once.
- Vorpal Sword: Find the Vorpal Sword.
- White Rabbit Jacket: Successfully complete Chapter 1.
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to unlock the corresponding Disney Gamer achievement:
- Living Oraculum: Unlock every chapter.
- Puzzle Master: Find every map piece, and explore all map locations.
- Rushed Rabbit: Defeat 50 enemies using McTwisp's Slow Down ability.
- Savior of Underland: Defeat the Jabberwocky.
- Weird, Wise, Malicious: Get the remaining three characters in your party.