At the main menu, go to Wonder Mail and enter one of the following passwords to unlock the corresponding bonus:
- 100 Poke and Roselia appears in game: F?4N +WT? ?+6N FR?J F?66 85?W
- 400 Poke and Magikarp appears in game: X??S ??X? 468? *+?? 9756 SY??
- Trawl Orb: X?7P *?+? ?xp6 RJ?Q FJC5 ?W??
At the main menu, go to Wonder Mail and enter one of the following passwords, then complete the given mission to unlock the corresponding bonus:
- 200 Poke and TM 31: ??-f h?f? ?3p? q??+ 8?76 T8??
- 400 Poke and Heal Ribbon: f?rp f?...? ?+7? ct?h 64?0 r???
- 500 Poke: 1??9 4wt? 0f9j nf?9 7770 +8?w
- Black Gummi: 4?mx xkx? 14ph y??f k?6r mc?[Female]
- Facade (TM42): ??nm x60? 4?p6 h??2 k?70 cf?1
- Friend Area: 6?2y 5!+? 45n7 -!?f k4f5 !r?w
- Friend Area Sky Blue Plains: 5?2Y QW0? ?T0Q JC?[Male] FH16 WR?W
- Feebas is a wild Pokemon: X?7P [Female]?+? ?XP6 RJ?Q FJC5 ?W??
- Max Elixir: 4?mf 87t? ?3n4 [Female]r?2 -?6r 8c??
- Power Band: 1?cx wkt? 468x ...!?y 0??6 05?[Male]
- Purple Gummi: 1?kn 42x? ?+6[Male] [Male]h?f f460 5s?w
- Red Gummi: 4?1n 5!y? ?q6+ ps?f 8?60 ...[Male]?w
- Special Band: 4?c0 w7+? 4+7j 55?9 f4?0 5s?t
- Weather Band: ??1y 4!f? 01pc jf?9 -4?0 -j?w
- Unknown: ??-F H?F? ?3P? Q??+ 8?76 t8??
Successfully complete the game to unlock the Desert Region, Waterfall Pond, and Wyvern Hill dungeons.Ranks
Get the indicated number of Rescue points to achieve the corresponding rank:
- Bronze: 50 Rescue points
- Silver: 500 Rescue points
- Gold: 1,500 Rescue points
- Platinum: 3,000 Rescue points
- Diamond: 7,500 Rescue points
- Rukario: 15,000 Rescue points
Successfully complete the indicated task to get the corresponding statue:
- Bonsly: Successfully complete all 21 mazes at the Makuhita Training Dojo.
- Lucario: Get 15,000 Rescue points and earn the "Lucario" rank.
- Mime Jr.: Successfully complete a * ranked mission in a 99 floor dungeon.
- Weavile: Successfully complete a * ranked mission in a 99 floor dungeon.
After recruiting Lugia you will gain access to the Meteor Cave dungeon. Put only three huge apples in your inventory. Choose one Pokemon to enter the dungeon; it must be level 100. Defeat one mirage Deoxys per floor to advance to the next. Get to floor 20 and defeat Deoxys when he is in front of you. Deoxys will join your Rescue Team and you will gain access to the enclosed island friend area.Recruiting Mewtwo
Mewtwo is at Western Cavern on the 99th floor. You can unlock it by recruiting all the Legendary Pokemon before him including Ho-Oh, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Kyogre, and Groudon. Western Cavern is a difficult dungeon, and you will be able to recruit almost all of the fully evolved forms of the nine starting Pokemon. To recruit Mewtwo you must defeat him with only one Pokemon in your team. When you get to floor 98, dismiss two of them and prepare for a battle. Mewtwo has about 900 HP.Avoid dying
Save the game just before you go on a rescue. If you die, immediately turn off the power to your DS. Once you turn it back on, it will be as if it never happened. This is useful when going on long missions like Articuno, Groudon, and Rayquaza. It is very hard to complete the second part of some missions if you lose most of your items.Team base
After you defeat the Mankey Gang in Uproar Forest, Jumpluff will give you one Peeled Chestnut. Give it to the Mankey Gang to pay for construction of your team base. You only need two more Chestnuts from Uproar Forest. You usually cannot find them until Floors 7 or 8. Your Pokemon peels a Chestnut to make it a Peeled Chestnut. Once the construction is complete, your base will look like your Pokemon's head.Buried Relic
Always enter the Buried Relic dungeon with at least two Huge Apples or food items. Otherwise when you get to about floor 50, you will faint from hunger.Evolving
After defeating Rayquaza, you can go to a cave next to the Wishcash Pond. Your partner will ask if it can leave you and go to its Friend Area. Select "Yes" and you can enter the cave. Inside, a stone will ask if you want to evolve. You can evolve others by going to their Friend Area and selecting "Become Leader".
Once you complete the game, a pit will appear in Wishcash Pond where evolution can be done, However, you must go alone. Try to go to a dungeon. When your partner asks if you want to make team leaders, say yes and become a leader. You can now go by yourself. Enter the pit and there will be a giant crystal that asks if you want to evolve. Say "Yes" and it will ask for an item. If you give one to it you will have a better chance to evolve. It will then ask again. If you give another item you will have an even better chance. When it thinks you are ready a big beam will appear and you will evolve.Evolution Stones
Some Pokemon require the use of items to evolve, such as stones or ribbons. Here are the locations of those items:
- Beauty Scarf: Western Cave 59F (Key required)
- Deepseascale: Grand Sea 15F or Far-Off Sea (upper floors)
- Deepseatooth: Grand Sea 15F or Far-Off Sea (upper floors)
- Dragon Scale: Wyvern Hill 29F - 30F
- Fire Stone: Fiery Field 29F
- King's Rock: Kecleon Shop in Wish Cave
- Leaf Stone: Kecleon Shop in Wish Cave
- Link Cable: Solar Cave 10F (Key required)
- Lunar Ribbon: Northwind Field 20F (Key required)
- Metal Coat: Southern Cave 49F - 50F
- Moon Stone: Solar Cave or Kecleon Shop in Wish Cave
- Sun Ribbon: Wyvern Hill 20F (Key required)
- Sun Stone: Solar Cave
- Thunderstone: Lightning Field 29F
- Upgrade: Kecleon Shop in Wish Cave
- Water Stone: Northwind Field 29F (Key required)