Near the end of Level 3: "Dark Dungeon", there are seven torches in a corridor. Hit all seven torches and one enemy quickly to get the "Awesome Combo" achievement. Note: If needed, just wait a few seconds until a bat appears from either side of the screen.Easy "That Was Really Close" achievement
You can get the "That Was Really Close" achievement at the first castle in Vampire mode (last mode unlocked), which gives you the ability to double jump, has harder enemies that respawn outside the visible area, and drops health hearts when you throws any enemy. The following is a list of how much damage you take from each enemy of the first castle in Vampire mode, and how much health you can regain with the hearts they drop. Use those numbers to add and subtract from your health until you get exactly 1 HP left, then go to the save statue.
- Wall torch (does not respawn): +5 health
- Yellow skeleton: -10 damage, +4 health
- Grey/blue zombie: -16 damage, +4 health
- Pink archer: -6 damage by touch, -6 damage by arrow, +4 health
- Pink bat: -6 damage, +2 health
- Grey bomber with red bombs: -16 damage by touch, -33 damage by explosion, +9 health
- Fire demon woman: -16 damage by touch, -10 damage by fire, +14 health
- Gray/red fat man: -54 damage by touch, +49 health
- Blue skeleton: -6 damage, +2 health
- Purple animated armor: -50 damage, +39 health
If you need more kills after completing the game, start a new game in Vampire mode (last mode unlocked). Go to the first castle, and keep killing enemies. A message will immediately appear after killing 500 enemies. You do not need to complete the level to get the achievement. Note: Consider earning the "That Was Really Close" achievement first, as it can involve killing a number of enemies repeatedly until you get the correct amount of health.Easy "What A Healthy Girl!" achievement
During Level 2: "Ice Castle", progress to the last section just before the Boss. It has no enemies between the two checkpoints. Jump across a number of disappearing platforms while dodging some bats, and reach the next (and final) checkpoint with full health. The bats always spawn randomly from either side of the screen, but they are easy to dodge. If a bat damages you, intentionally lose a life by falling and try again.Steam achievements
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- A lovely level: Make Sarah reach level 69.
- Awesome combo: Make 8 hit combo.
- Destroy the evil: Defeat the Greater Lilith.
- Kill yourself: Defeat the chasing ghost in Angry Princess.
- Let's have a quickie: Complete a castle in less than 6 minutes while being drunk.
- Princess save the king!: Rescue Sarah's father.
- Slap that fatty s**t: Defeat a Fatty with a slap.
- Thank you for watching!: Watch game's intro until the end.
- That was really close: Reach a save statue while having only one health point left.
- The great Killer Vampire: Kill at least 500 enemies in a level while being a vampire.
- The real PeaceWalker: Complete a castle without killing anyone but the boss.
- What a healthy girl!: Reach a save statue while being at full health.