While playing the game, press [Shift] + D to display the "What do you want?" prompt. Then, type one of the following codes and press [Enter] to activate the corresponding cheat function. Note: Enabling cheat codes will prevent medals from being earned until you leave the current region.
|Full Vitality and reset all ability cooldowns||rechargeme|
|Get War, Resistance, Shield Chant, Haste||shieldsup|
|Party gains a level||iamweak|
|Display all NPCs on map||showmeall|
|Disable "showmeall" code||dontshowmeall|
|Main character gets a cake||giveasnack|
|Restore Jenell's loyalty||sorryjenell|
|Restore Nathalie's loyalty||sorrynathalie|
|Restore Sevilin's loyalty||sorrysevilin|
|Restore Shima's loyalty||sorryshima|
|Reset character's skill points and abilities||retrain|
|Teleport back to Avadon||backtoavadon|
|Display current zone and x/y coordinates||whereami|
|Display frame rate||fps|
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- Anvil Apprentice: Augment ten items.
- Avadon's Gaze: In the Farlands, no foe of the Pact can be left standing.
- Back In the Fold: Bring all four of your allies back to Avadon.
- Big Game: Hunt down the greatest prey. (Normal difficulty or higher.)
- Big, Bigger, and Biggest: Eliminate the threat to the Kva.
- Craftmaster: Augment 50 items.
- Don't Bug Me With Your Issues!: Reach the endgame without ever making one of your companions happy. (Normal difficulty or higher.)
- Don't Taunt Dragons: Showed the ogres just how foolish they were.
- Employee of the Month: Prove your loyalty to Redbeard.
- Experiments Concluded: Purged a tower of its unspeakable experiments.
- Eye of Avadon: Complete Avadon: The Black Fortress on Hard difficulty or higher.
- Hand of Avadon: Complete Avadon: The Black Fortress on Normal difficulty or higher.
- Heart of Avadon: Complete Avadon: The Black Fortress on Torment difficulty.
- Irritable Reptile: Calm the dragon Zhethron. For the first time.
- Leave Them Where They Lie: Reach the endgame without ever using a Resurrection scroll. (Normal difficulty or higher.)
- Lone Justice: Cleansed the Beraza Woods of bandits.
- Nathalie Will Be Pleased: Send Beloch the Scourge back where it came from. (Hard difficulty or higher.)
- Pay Your Respects: Locate the crypt of the Keepers.
- Peace Within the Pact: Show that Holklandans and the Kellem can work together.
- Perfection Achieved: Get your main character to level 30.
- Quality of Your Enemies: Fight your way back into the castle.
- Shadow of the Woods: Hunted down the Shadow Beast.
- Take Only What You Need: Reach the endgame and never have more than one character beside yourself in your party. (Normal difficulty or higher.)
- Terminal Insubordination: Claim Avadon for your own. (Normal difficulty or higher.)
- Tested By Fire: Get your main character to level 10.
- True Power: Get your main character to level 20.
- Wall Spots: Found a secret door.
- Well-Read: Find all codex entries.
- Without a Scratch: Reach Castle Vebeaux without one of your characters ever going unconscious. (Hard difficulty or higher.)
- Your New Employer: Meet redbeard.