Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- Energy Drink: This is his lifeline. (Get "life pod.")
- First Move: Even if he can't walk. (Roll to move).
- Great Escape?: The conclusion of the great escape? (Clear the final stage).
- Has he warmed up enough?: Don't forget to stretch. (Get real, he's got no bones.) (Stretch his arms and legs a total of 100 times).
- Introduction to Bone Collecting: He picked up scattered bones. (Acquire all the bones in 5 stages).
- My Name Is John.: He remembered his name. (Acquire all the bones in all the stages).
- Never Give Up: He'll rise again as often as it takes. (Retry 50 times).
- Nice Shot: He can play ball, too. (Put a ball through the goal).
- Oops: Why is the self-destruct switch... (Use self-destruct).
- Own Goal: Score one for the enemy! (Go through the goal while holding the ball).
- Second Death: Can zombies even die? (Die by a method other than self-destruct).
- The First Gate: The first step in a great escape story! (Clear Stage 1).
- Trolley Buddy: Head through the goal together. (Clear a stage while holding onto a trolley).
- What He Doesn't Have: Did he have them to begin with? (Get "bone.")