Successfully complete the game to unlock Solid Snake's bandanna and eye-patch for Gabriel.
Successfully complete a chapter or level on the Knight difficulty to be able to replay it on the Paladin difficulty. The Paladin difficulty also allows you to achieve 110% completion for each level.
Accept Laura's challenge in Chapter 6: Part 3 - Castle Hall, and solve the Vampire Wargame puzzle to unlock it at the "Extras" menu.
In Chapter 1: Part 3 - The Dead Bog, kill the Swamp Troll to get 250 XP. Then, restart from the last checkpoint, and kill the Swamp Troll again to get another 250 XP. Repeat this as many times as desired.
In Chapter 1: Part 3 - The Dead Bog, once you reach the large goblin camp where you have to blow up the tree, keep killing the goblins to get easy experience. They will keep respawning until you hit the tree with two bombs. Repeat this as many times as desired. Note: You can also complete the trial for killing 50 goblins by using this trick.
In Chapter 2: Part 7 - Sanctuary Entrance, kill the Stone Titan to get 1,000 XP. Then, restart from the last checkpoint, and kill the Stone Titan again to get another 1,000 XP. Repeat this as many times as desired.
In Chapter 5: Part 2 - Wygol Village, once you get to the third ghoul hole you need to plug up that is next to a neutral magic font (behind the wall), ghouls will keep respawning approximately every 20 seconds as long as the hole is not plugged. You get 50 XP for every ghoul killed. The Holy Cross power usually kills them with two hits. Repeat this as many times as desired.
In Chapter 6: Part 4 - The Refectory, kill The Evil Butcher, but do not take his key. Then, pause the game, and select the "Reload Last Checkpoint" option to resume at the Quick Time Event where you need to hit The Evil Butcher's helmet. Kill The Evil Butcher again, but do not take his key, and repeat the process as many times as desired. You will get 1,000 XP each time this is done.
Once you reach Pan's trial in Chapter 1: Part 4, turn the outer ring counter-clockwise. Turn the inner ring couter-clockwise. Turn the middle ring clockwise. Turn the outer ring counter-clockwise. Turn the inner ring counter-clockwise. Then, finish the level to complete Pan's Temple trial.
Basically all of the Silver Warrior's attacks can be blocked. If you move close to him, he will use an attack that is easy to get a synchronized block on. Just block the moment you see him attack, and it will probably be a synchronized block. Then, use the Direct Counterstrike combo while he is dazed, and repeat the process. Once your attack is finished, he will use the same strike as before, allowing you to block and attack almost indefinitely. This works at both the start of the battle and after you get your magic back. While this does take slightly longer than magic-infused attacks, it is useful if you are trying to complete the trial and want to prevent Pan from healing. Basically, just get close, attack, and block.
Search the indicated locations to find all the Brotherhood Arks and Life, Light, and Shadow Gems:
Play Chapter 5: Part 5 - Abbey Tower, and immediately walk out to the left from the corridor you are standing in. Look for an old wooden cart against the side of the building. Destroy the cart, and there will be a fallen comrade on the ground underneath the debris whom has a note attached. Pick up the note. It makes reference to his sister Laverne and brother Bernard, and it is signed by "H.", which refers to the other main character known as Hoagie.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- Brawler: Buy 15 combos.
- Chapter I: Defeat the Ice Titan.
- Chapter II: Get the Dark Gauntlet.
- Chapter III: Acquire the power of the first Dark Lord.
- Chapter IV: Kill the Crow Witch.
- Chapter IX: Persuade Baba Yaga to open a portal to the Necromancer area.
- Chapter V: Gain access to the Vampire Castle.
- Chapter VI: Leave the Refectory with the Butcher's key.
- Chapter VII: Survive the encounter with Laura.
- Chapter VIII: Acquire the power of the second Dark Lord.
- Chapter X: Vanquish the Gravedigger.
- Chapter XI: Acquire the power of the third Dark Lord.
- Chapter XII: Defeat Satan and save the world.
- Chapter XIII: Open portal to dimensional prison.
- Chapter XIV: Defeat the Forgotten One.
- Crusade: Finish all levels in Knight difficulty.
- Dark collector: Gather all the 30 Shadow gems.
- Eleventy party: Get 110% completion rate in all levels.
- Epic victory: Finish all levels in Paladin difficulty.
- Experienced: Acquire 1000 experience points.
- Gest: Finish all levels in Warrior difficulty.
- Green collector: Gather all the 30 Life gems.
- Light collector: Gather all the 30 Light gems.
- Master achiever: Complete all the trials.
- Master fighter: Buy all combos.
- Master improver: Find all the secret Brotherhood arks.
- Master jeweler: Gather all hidden magic gems.
- Master of the reliquary: Gather all the fingers of Frankenstein.
- Master philanthropist: Buy all the extra artwork.
- Seasoned: Acquire 20000 experience points.
- Skirmish: Finish all levels in Esquire difficulty.
- Trials - Chapter I: Complete all the trials for Chapter I.
- Trials - Chapter II: Complete all the trials for Chapter II.
- Trials - Chapter III: Complete all the trials for Chapter III.
- Trials - Chapter IV: Complete all the trials for Chapter IV.
- Trials - Chapter IX: Complete all the trials for Chapter IX.
- Trials - Chapter V: Complete all the trials for Chapter V.
- Trials - Chapter VI: Complete all the trials for Chapter VI.
- Trials - Chapter VII: Complete all the trials for Chapter VII.
- Trials - Chapter VIII: Complete all the trials for Chapter VIII.
- Trials - Chapter X: Complete all the trials for Chapter X.
- Trials - Chapter XI: Complete all the trials for Chapter XI.
- Trials - Chapter XII: Complete all the trials for Chapter XII.
- Trials - Chapter XIII: Complete all the trials for Chapter XIII.
- Trials - Chapter XIV: Complete all the trials for Chapter XIV.
- Veteran: Acquire 100000 experience points.
- Welcome to the Club: Buy a combo.
- Chapter I: Defeat the Ice Titan.