Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the "profiles.xml" file in the game directory. Locate the heading "NAME" followed by your username. Note: The "[" and "]" characters are used to mark the start and end of each line of code. Make the following changes below the "NAME" heading. Change the value of the "Last life=" line to increase the number of available lives. Change the value of the "level=" line to set the number of the last level you successful completed. You can use this to skip over levels.Infinite bonus weapons
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the [your name].xml file in the "save" folder in the game directory. Locate the"ResBonus" entry. It will appear similar to:
- ResBonus type="10" amount="200" min_amount="0" max_amount="200"
These are your bonus weapons:
- Type 10 is the hammer.
- Type 11 is the lightning bolt.
- Type 12 is the bomb.
- Type 13 is the hourglass.
- Type 14 is the cross.
- Type 15 is the star.
- Type 16 is the shield.
- Type 17 is the mixer.
Change the amount to "200" (not the "min amount"), and you will always have them ready to use. If you need them again for the same level, exit the game, and repeat the steps.Bonus villagers
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding villager:
- Farmer: Make a five-piece match after building a Farm.
- Fisherman: Produce three consecutive five-part combos after building the Port.
- Gladiator: Perform a chain reaction of fifteen blows after building a Coliseum.
- Miller: Perform fifteen tile breaking moves in rapid succession after building a Mill.
- Miner: Get 2,000 units of supplies in one level after building a Quarry.
- Orator: Get 3,000 gold in a single level after building the Forum.
- Peasant: Get 3,000 units of food in one level after building a Field.
- Priest: Finish a level in three minutes after building the Pantheon.
- Scholar: Perform three combos in succession after building the Tabularium.
- Smith: Get 10,000 points in ten levels after building a Forge.
- Wine Maker: Perform two combos in succession after building a Tavern.