Press [Esc] to pause the game while in Don view. Then, type one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function. Note: There is a five minute lockout before a code can be re-enabled. To bypass this, save the game after a code has been enabled, quit the game, then reload your saved game.
Search the indicated location to find the corresponding character. Note: Some characters will not appear until after a certain point in storyline progression.
- Alvin Uzzano: Northeast of Richie's Tavern, New York. He is a Safecracker/Medic with an Advanced Gun License.
- Bernard Uzzano: Inside or near the large crypt closest to the north of the hangout of Almeida capo Jaime Fesser at Goldenrest Cemetery, Florida. He is a Bruiser/Medic with an Advanced Gun License.
- Jimmy Lira: Unknown (requires bonus downloadable content). He is an Arsonist/Medic/Safecracker/Engineer.
- Leroy Petriboni: Las Palmas, Florida. At the "Jersey's Sports Bar", gambling crime ring on the southernmost island. Approach the building from the east to find a door to a small room. He can be found wandering inside and just outside of that room. He is a Safecracker/Engineer with Expert Gun License.
- Ray Fogliano: On top of building across from Corman's Drive-In, Florida. He is on the rooftop nearest to the Corrupt Official Joey Katz. He is an Arsonist/Demolitions.
- Ray Ricci: In the square between Casino Imperial and capitol in Cuba. He is a Demolitions/Engineer with an Expert Gun License.
- Roy Mancini: At the airport in Corazon de Oro, Cuba, next to the second plane, behind the Battaglia Cement Factory. He is a Bruiser/Engineer with a Expert Gun License.
- Tommy Cipolla: Corleone Compound, New York (pre-order code required). He is an Arsonist/Medic.
Search the indicated location to find the corresponding weapon:
- Level 1 - Tommy Gun: Already available.
- Level 2 - MP38: Granados Compound, Florida. Search the second floor.
- Level 3 - Modified AK-47: Battaglia Masonry, Cuba. When you enter a certain room, turn left to find a ladder leading underground. Follow the tunnel.
- Level 1 - .357 Magnum: Already available.
- Level 2 - .44 Magnum Force: When attacking Carmine Rosato's Compound in New York, go upstairs in the tiny foyer before approaching Carmine. The Magnum is clearly visible on a desk.
- Level 3 - .501 Magnum Enforcer: Battaglia Quarry Chop Shop, Cuba. Look at the map to find the lighthouse, and go there.
- Level 1 - Pistol: Already available.
- Level 2 - Silenced Pistol: Ryan Roth mission, Florida. Found during the mission where he sends you to rescue one of his soldiers.
- Level 3 - Delta M1911 silenced : Mangano's Compound, Florida. Search the second floor.
- Level 1 - Sniper Rifle: Already available.
- Level 2 - Spitzer Centerfire: Emilio's packing company, Florida. It is located on the rooftop; an engineer is required to cut the fence.
- Level 3 - Vintovka SR-98: Almeida Compound, Cuba. On the second floor on a desk.
- Level 1 - Shotgun: Already available.
- Level 2 - Sawed-off: Corleone's Compound, New York. As soon as you leave the compound through the main gate, go straight forward, and turn left. There is a hedge that can be burned with an arsonist. The shotgun is behind there.
- Level 3 - Schofield Semi-auto: Global Storage Chop Shop, Florida. On the right side of the island, inside the small warehouse.
Commit a crime in front of your safehouse to get the attention of the police. Shoot as many as possible when they appear. If you are about to die, enter the safehouse. After regaining health, exit the safehouse. The police will no longer be there and you can collect the dropped money safely. Repeat this as many times as desired.Easy backup
Remove all your crew members after arriving at a business you want to take over. They will remain there and fight automatically. Add the crew members you left behind for easy backup.