While playing the game, type "zaphod" to enable cheat mode and display the console window. Then, type one of the following codes and press [Enter] to activate the corresponding cheat function. To enter another code, press ~ to display the console window again.
|Kill selected target||kill|
|Set character level||set charlevel [number]|
|Set hero||set hero [entity name]|
|Set level||set level [number]|
|Set time scale||set timescale [number]|
|Teleport to character||goto [entity name]|
|Keep same character for attacks||hold campaign|
|Disable dialogs||toggle important|
|Save game||save [filename]|
|Load indicated game||load [filename]|
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the "quests.xml" file in the game directory. Increase the value of the XP lines, but keep it within reason to avoid losing bonuses that happen with level ups. Values of 500 to 1000 XP for each quest should work well until you get further into the game and are at higher levels. Note: Each quest has a "Quest #" that give clues as to which quest it effects.Steam achievements
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- "It's-a-me!": Find a bonus mushroom.
- Animal Activist: Save mandy's chocochick.
- Emo Etiquette: Be polite to Synthia.
- Good Cop, Bad Cop: Convince Rukel to give back his loot.
- Holy's Angels: Find enough maidens for Holy Avatar.
- Motherthumper: Defeat the REAL boss.
- Ol' Buddy, Ol' semidivine Pal: Add Holy Avatar to your party.
- Semi-Divine Tales: Survive the special tutorial in Station Wish.
- Sweet Revenge: Kill the first mushroom.
- The Ultimate Quest: Find all bonus mushrooms.