Runt is the first boss in the game, and the fight takes place during the "Baptism Of Fire" main story quest. He is quite tough to defeat with a sword, but there is a much easier method. Simply use the bow against him instead of fighting with melee weapons. Use "Better Piercing Arrows" or other arrows with high damage. Perform headshots on him. When he is running in front of you, landing headshots is fairly easy. It takes roughly 10-12 body shots or 6-7 headshots with the Better Piercing Arrows to kill him. Make sure you are walking in circles around the wooden beam at the end of the house. He will have trouble attacking you there since the beam is in his way. He will sometimes perform a quick stab, but it does not inflict much damage. Do not run away from him, as he will catch up and perform a combo on you. Just walk slowly in circles around the wooden beam. It may take a few tries, but it is much easier than melee combat (he has 5-hit combos that drain your stamina quickly).Easy "Casanova" achievement
You can do this any time after reaching the "Awakening" main quest in Rattay. Travel back to Talmberg and talk to Lady Stephanie on the upper floor of the Talmberg castle. She will give you the "At Your Service, My Lady" side quest. Successfully complete this quest (get her wine, a crown, and a horse), and Stephanie will offer you a shirt. Make sure to try on the shirt by selecting the "Alright" dialogue option. You will then get to court her and unlock the "Casanova" achievement. Note: You cannot do this during your first story related visit to Talmberg. When you meet Stephanie for the first time (story related), it does not matter what you say to her. After reaching Rattay, you can return to her at any point in the game.Easy "Cavalier" achievement
After completing the first quest (after Skalitz gets raided), you must run down a hill to get away from the invaders. You are supposed to find a horse to ride to the neighboring town. On your way to the horse, you can hear a woman named Theresa screaming for help. Kill the soldiers surrounding her to get the "Cavalier" achievement. Note: If you go straight for the horse, you will miss this achievement.Easy "Firestarter" achievement
At the start of the game, steal something from a food stand while others see you in Skalitz (village where the game begins). A guard will then come to arrest you. Tell the guard you have no money and agree to imprisonment for your crime. You will then you get a unique cutscene and unlock the "Firestarter" achievement.Easy "Ginger" achievement
During the "Ginger In A Pickle" main quest, you must find three coal burner camps. While talking to the twins at the third camp, agree to kill the bandits for them (do not lie to them about having killed the bandits already). Then, go kill the bandits in the woods. Return to the charcoal burners and they will tell you where Ginger is. Talk to him, select the "Just go there and see what happens" dialogue option. Travel back to Neuhof and talk to Sir Radzig to complete the quest. Finally, advance time by 24 hours to make Ginger spawn in Neuhof. Talk to him to get the "Ginger" achievement.Easy "McLovin" achievement
During the "Keeping The Peace" main quest in Rattay, you will have to talk to a guard called "Nightingale". After talking to him, you will automatically unlock the "Courtship" side quest in your quest log. Successfully complete this quest to romance Theresa and get the "McLovin" trophy. Note: It does not matter if you save Theresa at the start of the game or not ("Cavalier" achievement), as she will still appear to rescue you later regardless.Easy "Sinner" achievement
In the "Mysterious Ways" main quest, you will hear from villagers that the Priest of Uzhitz has vital information for your quest. Go see him, and he will invite you to the tavern at night. After talking to the priest, advance time by waiting or sleep in a bed until nightfall. Then, go to the tavern by the Uzhitz church. Sit down with the Priest and always select the first dialogue option at the top. At the end, agree to drink with him (first dialogue option at the top). You will get a unique cutscene and unlock the "Sinner" achievement. If you do not go to the tavern, you can apologize to the priest to get a second chance. If you do not show up again, you will miss this achievement. Additionally, if you select the second dialogue choices in the tavern, you cannot get the achievement.Steam achievements
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- Completionist: Complete all quests.
- The End: Complete the main story line.
- Fighter: Carry out 100 combos in combat.
- Level Cap: Reach maximum level.
- Pilgrim: Find all wayside shrines and conciliatory crosses.
- Ranger: Walk more than 50 Km.
- Scrooge: Hoard 5,000 Groschen.
- Sniper: Kill 50 enemies with headshots.
- Thief: Steal things with a total value of 30,000 Groschen.
- Alcoholic: Become addicted to alcohol.
- Anorectic: Starve for three days.
- Bard: Level up Speech to maximum.
- Bookworm: Read twenty books.
- Convict: Spend three days in prison.
- David Horak: Collect 10,000 herbs.
- Edward Kelly: Brew fifteen types of potion
- Fatso: Be stuffed to bursting for two days.
- Gambler: Win 1,000 Groschen in the dice minigame.
- Haggler: Save 2000 Groschen by haggling.
- Hunter: Bag fifty game animals.
- Insomniac: Don't sleep for two days and nights.
- King Charming: Be popular in every town and village.
- Knightrider: Win the Talmberg horse race.
- Serial Killer: Kill 200 people.
- Stealth Killer: Kill twenty enemies by stealth
- Traveller: Discover all locations on the map.
- Casanova: Court Lady Stephanie.
- McLovin: Court Theresa.
- Merciful: Don't kill anyone during main quest line (except Runt).
- Robber Baron: Complete Robber Baron quest.
- Blacksmith's Son: Complete the first quest.
- Cavalier: Save Theresa from the Cumans.
- Awakening: Join Sir Radzig's garrison.
- Buddy: Save Lord Capon from the Cumans.
- Ginger: Save Ginger from the bandits.
- Runt: Kill Runt.
- Monk: Become a monk.
- Bastard: Find out who your real father is.
- Conqueror: Conquer the enemy camp in Vranik.
- Talmberger: Complete all Optional Objectives in Siege quest
- Firestarter: Get jailed in Skalitz.
- Sinner: Get drunk with Father Godwin.
- Plague Doctor: Heal all the sick in Merhojed.
- Judas: Betray your friends in the Gallows Brothers quest.
- Freud: Find out about Erik's past.
- Master Huntsman: Become the Talmberg Huntsman.
- Spoilsport: Sabotage all three executions.
- Bad Trip: Dance with the Devil.
- Virgin: Stay celibate and complete the entire game as a virgin.