Arrange the seeds around the central flower part, based on their shape and color. The first ring is made of small yellow seeds, followed by the long green seeds, then the blue, purple, and finally the pink seeds on the outside. The swap is not always the way it is intended. You may need to work a seed through a few swaps to get it to its proper location. Once the last seed is put into place, the puzzle will disappear, and you will earn "Seed Swap".Easy "Butterfly Jigsaw" achievement
Place the butterflies in the following pattern, then insert the final piece.Steam achievements
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- Aphidoidea: Transform into a winged aphid.
- Apoidea: Transform into a bee.
- Beetle Lock: Solve the beetle lock puzzle.
- Beetle Mask: Release the beetle mask.
- Bettle Pairing: Solve the beetle pairing puzzle.
- Butterfly Jigsaw: Solve the butterfly jigsaw puzzle.
- Endopterygota: Transform into a beetle.
- Glow Worms: Solve the glow worm puzzle.
- Grylloidea: Transform into a cricket.
- Lepidoptera: Enter the temple of the insect god.
- Plant Repair: Solve the plant repair puzzle.
- Seed Swap: Solve the seed swap puzzle.
- Stigma Tubes: Solve the stigma tubes puzzle.