Search the indicated locations to find all 135 collectibles in the game (15 Focus Boosts, 40 Mnesist Memories, 25 SAT Patches, and 55 Scaramechs). Note: After finding a collectible, you must reach the next checkpoint for it to save the collectible. If you die, you will have to collect it again. If you miss a collectible entirely, you will have to replay the episode again to collect it.
You will unlock the Logic Bomb S-Pressen (special move) automatically while playing through the story. At the beginning of Episode 7, there will be a lot of enemies, which is a great location to get the "Dropping L-Bombs" achievement. Customize your longest combo, and incorporate as many Cooldown and Chain Pressen as possible (purple and blue buttons). After triggering the first bomb, quickly perform this combo to cool down your S-Pressen, then use it again. If you have obtained the Focus Boost collectibles, you should have at least one bonus Focus slot at this point in the game. This will allow you to trigger a new S-Pressen quickly, without having to attack a lot of enemies.
In Episode 7, you must fight two Mourners at the same time. They will summon smaller enemies who fight for them (sidekicks). You cannot kill any of the small enemies or else you will not get the "Leader Of The Pack" achievement. However, attacking them is necessary. You need to power-up and use your Sensen DOS to make the Mourners vulnerable to your attacks. Before the fight, create a short combo with only Power and Chain Pressen. Use this combo against the Mourners to inflict a lot of damage quickly. You should also create a combo with Cooldown Pressen. Use it against the sidekicks to cool down your Sensen DOS. Keep doing this, and only attack one of the Mourners. If you accidentally kill one of the sidekicks, you can restart the checkpoint and try again.
You will encounter the first Zorn at the end of Episode 3. This enemy cannot be missed, as it is a mini-Boss. You can only damage it with your Spammer weapon. Keep shooting the Zorn's arms as quickly as possible. After both arms have been destroyed, the Zorn will start using shockwaves. Aim at the Zorn and evade the shockwaves, then shoot the glowing spot on its chest. Next, you will just need to complete a simple mini-game requiring you to press three random buttons at the correct time. Successfully complete the battle in under two minutes to get the "Out Of The Friend Zorn" achievement.
Towards the end of Episode 6, you will reach a long corridor with a glowing, blue line in the the middle. This is after the room where you see Dr. Quaid and have to fight his henchmen and robots. As you progress through the corridor, you will see a damaged Zorn robot on the left. Simply shoot it to get the "Rust In Peace" achievement.
In Episode 4, during the second part of the Boss fight against Madame (when she only has half of her health remaining), shoot Madame to make her vulnerable to your attacks. When she creates clones of herself, use the "Rust In Pieces" or "Sensen DOS" ability to reveal the real Madame, allowing you a few seconds to cause damage to her. You must also attack the normal enemies to power-up your special moves. Defeat Madame without hitting any of her clones to get "The Wheat And The Chaff" achievement.
You will encounter the first Skinner in Episode 1, after climbing the wall with broken pipes, which is just a few minutes after the episode begins. Skinners are basically a larger version of the normal enemies you fight in the first episode. Stay as far away from the Skinner as possible. After a few seconds, he will run in your direction using the charge attack. Evade his attack five times in a row to get the "You Missed Me" achievement.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- Script Kiddie: Finish the game in Script Kiddie Mode.
- Errorist Agent: Finish the game in Errorist Agent Mode.
- MemHunter Elite: Finish the game in Memory Hunter Mode.
- I know kung fu: Equip 17 Pressens at least once in your Combos.
- Float like a butterfly: Beat Kid X-Mas in under 5 minutes without dying.
- The wheat and the chaff: Beat Madame without hitting any of her clones.
- Leader of the pack: Beat a Mourner without beating its supporting sidekicks.
- Out of the friend Zorn: Beat a Zorn in under 120 seconds.
- You missed me: Dodge a Skinner's charge five times in a row.
- The fallen: Make 50 Leapers fall off walls.
- Fiat lux!: Beat 15 Stranglers without using the Sensen DOS.
- The shield is down!: Destroy 20 Heavy Enforcer shields.
- Fuzzy logic: Hit 5 enemies at once with a Logic Bomb while they are stunned by the Sensen DOS.
- Fury lover: Reach x14 with the Sensen Fury.
- Machines do it better: Use the Sensen RIP to make robots knock 20 human enemies out.
- I do like spam!: Finish 15 Enforcers off with the Spammer.
- Lord of the ring: Beat 15 enemies by making them fall off a platform.
- 400: Beat 400 enemies.
- Serve the servant: Beat 20 robot enemies.
- 8-hit wonder: Perform 40 8-hit Combos.
- Dropping L-Bombs: Trigger two Logic Bombs in less than 15 seconds.
- Can't touch this: Defeat 5 Elite Enforcers without using Combos or Spammer attacks.
- Queen of the hill: Survive the entire Leaking Brain assault (episode 3) without using Power or Regen Pressens.
- Mix'em all: Land 10 Combos that combine the four different Pressen types.
- Unbelievable truth: Reach all memory bugs in all memory remixes.
- God is a DJ: Find and activate all interactions in all memory remixes.
- Droning by numbers: Get hit 5 times by a drone during a playthrough, on any given difficulty.
- Pest control: Find all Scaramechs.
- Gotta patch them all!: Find all SAT Patches.
- You focus: Find all Focus Boosts.
- It's all in the details: Find all Mnesist memories.
- Dead man's chest: Finish episode 0.
- Forged alliance: Finish episode 1.
- Christmas is over: Finish episode 2.
- Jail break-in: Finish episode 3.
- Murder incorporated: Finish episode 4.
- Are you my mummy?: Finish episode 5.
- Mind craft: Finish episode 6.
- Towering inferno: Finish episode 7.
- Rust in Peace: Destroy the Zorn that chased you in the prologue.
- Final overload: Destroy H3O.
- Medical malpractice: Remix Olga.
- Crime of passion: Remix Forlan.
- Birthday crash: Remix Scylla.
- Biter bit: Remix Charles.
- You talkin' to me?: In the Olga memory remix: have David awaken and talk to Olga.
- Trigger unhappy: In the Forlan memory remix: have Forlan get the gun, argue with Alexia but not kill her.
- Happy birthday: In the Scylla memory remix: have Scylla and Nilin avoid the accident and get on their way home.
- Power off: In the final memory remix: have Jax short-circuit, but keep everybody safe.
- Open mind: Perform your first memory steal on Bad Request.
- Errorist Agent: Finish the game in Errorist Agent Mode.