Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the "splintercelluser" and "splintercelluser1" files in the "\ubisoft\tom clancy's splinter cell double agent\scda-offline\system" folder. Scroll down until you find the area with the key bindings. For example, use [F2] to [F4] and bind one of the following codes to a function key as indicated. Press it while playing the game to toggle the corresponding cheat function. Note: The game may crash after some time. Here is an example of binding keys to the codes:
|Invisible to NPCs||invisible 1|
|No clipping mode||ghost|
|Disable no clipping and flight modes||walk|
|Kill all enemies||killpawns|
|Spawn airfoil round||summon echeloningredient.eringairfoilround|
|Spawn flashbang||summon echeloningredient.eflashbang|
|Spawn frag grenade||summon echeloningredient.efraggrenade|
|Spawn smoke grenade||summon echeloningredient.esmokegrenade|
|Spawn sticky camera||summon echeloningredient.estickycamera|
|Spawn sticky shocker||summon echeloningredient.estickyshocker|
|Spawn wallmine||summon echeloningredient.ewallmine|
Successfully complete Solo mode on any difficulty setting to unlock the Elite difficulty setting.
Successfully complete the indicated special objectives in Solo mode to unlock the corresponding item:
- Electric Lock Pick: Primary objectives in JBA HQ 1
- EMP Device - Enhanced: Primary objectives in JBA HQ 1
- EMP Grenade: Secondary objectives in the Iceland Assignment
- EMP Grenade - Attachment: Secondary objectives in the Cozumel Assignment
- Explosive Sticky Camera-Attachment: Secondary objectives in the Iceland Assignment
- Frag Grenade - Attachment: Primary objectives in JBA HQ 3
- Gas Grenade: Primary objectives in JBA HQ 1
- Gas Grenade - Attachment: Secondary objectives in the Cozumel Assignment
- Hacking Device - Force Hack Upgrade: Primary objectives in JBA HQ 2
- Hacking Device - Software Upgrade: Secondary objectives in the Shanghai Assignment
- Night Vision - Enhanced: Primary objectives in JBA HQ 3
- Shotgun Shell - Attachment: Secondary objectives in the Okhotsk Assignment
- Smoke Grenade - Attachment: Secondary objectives in the Shanghai Assignment
- Sonic Grenade - Attachment: Primary objectives in JBA HQ 2
- Ultrasonic Emitter: Secondary objectives in the Ellsworth Assignment
- Wall Mine - Flash: Secondary objectives in the Okhotsk Assignment
- Wall Mine - Stun: Secondary objectives in the Ellsworth Assignment
- EMP Device - Enhanced: Primary objectives in JBA HQ 1
Successfully complete the following tasks to get the corresponding ending:
Ending A - Good: Have your NSA trust above 33% and save at least two of the three targets (Crouse Ship, Hisham, Lambert).
Ending B - Normal: Have your NSA trust below 33% and save all three targets (Crouse Ship, Hisham, Lambert). Alternately, have your NSA trust above 33% and destroy two of the three targets.
Ending C - Bad: Destroy all three targets (Crouse Ship, Hisham, Lambert). Alternately, have your NSA trust below 33% and destroy two of the three targets.
When you sneak out of your cell by crawling under the bed and getting the walkie-talkie, you must get back within the time limit. When you are up on the grating, instead of taking the pipe down drop off. You will knock out a guard. Then, go back to your cell and act normal. The grating is the only way down.
In Mission 6: Okhotsk, Russia Part 2, after talking with the Captain he will reveal that he has rigged the bombs to go off. Emile Dufraisne will tell you that they are in the machine room. Look for a crawl space near you. Go through it and down the ladder. Once you are in the machine room, disrupt the light near to the ladder with your OPC and the camera that you will find nearby. Then, go to the first bomb (you will recognize them by a green light) on the same level as you are on. You can defuse them by cutting the wires in a particular order. The wire you have selected for cutting will be highlighted in green. You will know which wire to cut by a short vibration from the controller. When you select the wire the Captain will say that you now have three minutes. The rest of the bombs are located in the machine towers (two of them) and one is upstairs roughly opposite of the first bomb. Note: There are three guards in the room. It is recommended to quick save the game before attempting to defuse your first bomb so that you have an idea of how it is done.
Make sure you have a flash and frag grenade and full life. There is a lifebox near the door outside of where Emile is on the right wall. Go outside to Emile and an intermission sequence will begin. Once it has finished, on your left may be a laser beam. Wait for it to go off. When the laser goes off and Emile is done shooting (he will begin again), roll to the next chair or bench. Wait until he is finished shooting again. Continue doing this and go up for the fence/rail. Jump onto it. Go down from it and then take Emile out. Walk away for one or two seconds, and make sure you can drop the flash grenade near Emile. Shortly after it is dropped, put your frag grenade in the same place. Emile will not see you drop it and will be defeated. Then, read the computer and defuse the bomb. Note: Take your time.
If you are going to kill Hisham, wait until he is down in the parking space. Kill him and pick up his body. Walk to the back of the red car and put him in the back. Press Place Charge and stand back. Detonate it and the "Opportunity Objective complete - Dispose of Hisham's body" will appear.