Successfully complete the indicated task at the listed locations to summon the Sylvan Sprites:
- Perilous Precipice: Play the Song of Sorcery and interact with the two rainbows in the sky.
- Stolid Log Bridge: Play the Song of Sorcery and interact with the four pairs of trees on either side of the river.
- Sheep's Meadow: Play the Song of Sorcery and interact with the sky just above the "oddly shaped stick overlooking the meadow."
During combat, hold the "Shield" button to slowly recover your health.Energy from Fungi
Eat Fungi to get energy to walk through all the lands and summon sprites. They will randomly appear on the ground and resemble pixilated red rectangles. Click once on a Fungi, and a circle will appear around it. The Traveler will then approach it, collect it, and eat it.Steam achievements
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- #honest: Complete the Scythian's woeful errand without cheating.
- #moar: It has been said that something lurks within the White Stag of Scythia, wherever/whenever/whatever that might be.
- Assemble the Trigon Trifecta: Complete the three trigons in The Dark Moon Rock Show.
- Cheating Cheater: Adjust your computer's date/time settings to access other moon phases & thus feel profound shame.
- Monster Hunter: Find & somehow slay at least 7 lagomorphs, you jerk.
- Now We Are Cosmic Friends Forever: Upload the Megatome at the summit of Mingi Taw & complete the Scythian's woeful errand.
- The Ballad of the Space Babies: Summon a slumbering sylvan sprite & send it skyward.
- The Bright Moon Trigon: Be awesome, get the Bright Moon Trigon from beneath an impossible island in the centre of a placid lake.
- The Dark Moon Trigon: Despite everything, tame the Dark Moon Trigon in a rain-soaked forest during a storm of thunder & lightning.
- The Gold Trigon: Tame the cosmic geometry of The Gold Trigon in a sunlit meadow where angry bird sculptures loom.
- The Grizzled Boor: Feel free to take this opportunity to secretly self-identify as a principled, loving individual or a violent psychopath.
- The Moon Grotto: Use the Grizzled Boor's key to open the locked door to you-know-where.
- The Mushroom Kingdom: Experience the strange insight offered by a divinatory mushroom.
- We Got the Megatome: Retrieve the burdensome book of sinister sworcery from the darkness beneath Mingi Taw.