Enter "WHUPASS" for your license plate when starting a new game to show the hidden dog bones on the map.
Enter one of the following for your license plate when starting a new game to unlock the corresponding costume:
|High ranking police officer||FATT|
|Your female boss||B1G1|
|Your partner in lingerie||HURT_M3|
|Blindfolded smoking donkey||JASS|
Collect all 30 bones during the game to unlock Snoop Dogg. Note: They are marked in yellow on the map.
Press Left or Right while in the lowrider on a Dogg Patrol special mission to change the ride height.
Successfully complete the Dogg Patrol mission with an "A" rating to become a Top Dogg.
Successfully complete the game with all three endings to view the bonus FMV sequence.
When the street crime mission is to bust the criminal "Bandit Never Been Apprehended" be ready to fire. Every time he pretends to surrender, he will fire. Note: If you do not want the Good Cop rating to go down, take out your guns and wait for him to pretend to give up and fire at you once, so that you have a reason to kill him.
When you are supposed to flee from other cars shooting at you, look for big open spaces like the Staples Center parking lot and drive through them. The people chasing you will stay on the road and go all the way around, giving you a good chance to escape.
When your enemy is escaping by stealing a getaway car, kick them when they are pulling out the victim to stop them.
To avoid wasting time frisking innocents, look for people that walk differently.
Learn where the impound garages are located. When you get low on health, just visit the garage. You will not only get a fresh car, your health will be full again.
When an opponent is dazed, you can hit them hard into the wall with a finisher to do even more damage.
In some situations when a enemy drops a knife, you can pick it and throw it. If thrown correctly, it will impale their forehead, killing them.
Go around checking everyone for drugs and weapons to get +1 Good Cop. Also, go to the Hancock Park area in the middle of the map. On a street corner at 2nd and Citrus Ave, you can frisk just about anyone close to or moving to the intersection and almost always finds drugs or weapons on them. Additionally, to increase your Good or Bad Cop rating easily, replay a stealth mission and choose your attack accordingly.
To get the S.W.A.T. team on you, kill a number of civilians (about thirty). The S.W.A.T. team will come after you in black vans.
When in a blocked off place with a fence on the other side, go up to it and face it. Do not press any buttons. The game will put you back on the other side within five seconds. It is easier to do this than hit the fence and not get through.
When nick frisks a person next to a wall and they are clean, he will give them a push. They will pass through the wall and turn into a shadow. This also can be done with fences.
In the game, there is a sign that reads "True Crime: Streets Of L.A.: The Movie, Fall 2005".
When the dragon is about to use his fire attack, use you manual aim to shoot it in the mouth, thus avoiding its fire and tail attacks. Note: Do not bother trying to shoot him while he is swimming in the lava.
After beating up the chefs, a zombie will appear. Go near a stove and kick it. Hopefully, you have not destroyed it while fighting the chefs. The stove will explode and both of you will catch fire. The zombie will get greater damage than you. Repeat this with the second stove. If the zombie is still alive, knock him into the fire. Note: It is not possible to kill the zombie with physical attacks.
- 1. Hollywood, near Sunset and Highland , behind gray fence open area
- 2. Hollywood, Melrose and Spaulding, behind fence
- 3. Beverly Hills, La Cienega Blvd. and 3rd St. in parking lot near parking garage
- 4. Beverly Hills, La Peer Dr. and Wilshire Blvd., parking lot
- 5. Century City, Pico Blvd. and Canfield Ave., corner
- 6. Hancock Park, Rimpau Blvd. and Olympic Blvd.
- 7. Hancock Park, 1st St. and Larchmont Blvd.
- 8. Between Hancock Park and Jefferson Park near I10, Washington Blvd. and Mansfield Ave.
- 9. Between Culver City and Jefferson Park near I10, Apple and Fairfax
- 10. Culver City, Washington Blvd. and Landmark St.
- 11. Jefferson Park, Jefferson Blvd. and Redondo
- 12. Jefferson park, jefferson blvd. and 4th in front of club
- 13. Korea Town, Washington and Budlong in front of liquor
- 14. Downtown, 15th and Central
- 15. Between Downtown and Chinatown, Hill St.
- 16. China Town, Alvarado and Court
- 17. Korea Town, 8th St. and Rampart Blvd.
- 18. Los Felix, Fletcher Blvd. and Silver Ridge Ave.
- 19. Los Fenix, Lily Crest and Kenmore
- 20. Century city, Club and Shelby
- 21. Century city, holmby and Pandora
- 22. Between I405 and I10, Sepulveda and Clover
- 23. Near Venice, Airport and Dewey
- 24. Venice, Lincoln and Marco Pl.
- 25. Venice, Panay St., near sailboats
- 26. Venice, Lincoln and Pine
- 27. Santa Monica, 7th St. and Wilshire Blvd.
- 28. Santa Monica, San Vicente Blvd. and 19th St.
- 29. Santa Monica, Olympic and Cloverfield
- 30. Santa Monica, Santa Monica and Amherst
- 2. Hollywood, Melrose and Spaulding, behind fence