At the main menu, hold [Shift] + [Ctrl] + J and press T to unlock Justin "The Hustler" Timberlake.Infinite Tiger Vision
Go to practice and play your round. The tiger vision will always remain at 4/4.Bonus courses
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to unlock the corresponding course:
- Emerald Dragon: Earn $1 million.
- Greek Isles: Earn $1.5 million.
- Paradise Cover: Earn $2 million.
- EA Sports Favorites: Earn $5 million.
- Mean8teen: Earn $10 million.
- Fantasy Specials: Earn $15 million.
- Legend Compilation #1: Defeat Ben Hogan in legend tour mode.
- Legend Compilation #2: Defeat Gary Player in legend tour mode.
- Legend Compilation #3: Defeat Seve Ballesteros in legend tour mode.
- Legend Compilation #4: Defeat Arnold Palmer in legend tour mode.
- Legend Compilation #5: Defeat Jack Nicklaus in legend tour mode.
- The Hustler's Dream 18: Defeat The Hustler in legend tour mode.
- Tiger's Dream 18: Defeat Tiger Woods in legend tour mode.
The following are 18 holes you can use to receive a rating of 100 on your Dream 18. They can be put in any order and do not have to be Tiger Proofed:
- St. Andrews No. 1
- Pebble No. 8
- Fancourt No. 5
- Harbour Town No. 18
- Colonial No. 16
- Sherwood No. 18
- Paradise Cove No. 18
- Troon No. 6
- Pebble No. 7
- St. Andrews No. 18
- Colonial No. 5
- Sherwood No. 16
- Greek Isles No. 1
- Coeur d'Alene No. 14
- Paradise Cove No. 4
- Pebble No. 18
- St. Andrews No. 17
- Sawgrass No. 17
Note: The order is optional.
- Hole 1 : St. Andrews No.1 (Par 4)
- Hole 2 : Turnberry No. 3 (Par 4)
- Hole 3 : Pebble Beach No. 18 (Par 5)
- Hole 4 : Sawgrass No. 17 (Par 3)
- Hole 5 : Coeur d'Alene No. 2 (Par 4)
- Hole 6 : Sherwood CC No. 1 (Par 4)
- Hole 7 : Troon North Monument No. 3 (Par 5)
- Hole 8 : Paradise Cove No. 3 (Par 3)
- Hole 9 : St. Andrews No. 12 (Par 4)
- Hole 10: Sherwood CC No. 18 (Par 4)
- Hole 11: Emerald Dragon No. 1 (Par 5)
- Hole 12: Greek Isles No. 13 (Par 3)
- Hole 13: Turnberry No. 14 (Par 4)
- Hole 14: St. Andrew No. 18 (Par 4)
- Hole 15: Harbour Town No. 2 (Par 5)
- Hole 16: Colonial CC No. 9 (Par 4)
- Hole 17: Pebble Beach No. 15 (Par 4)
- Hole 18: Greek Isle No. 8 (Par 3)
If you are having trouble getting the Double Eagle Trouble Trophy Ball, use the following setup at Coeur D'Alne #15:
- Fairway: 100% Dry No Hills
- Green: No Hills 50% Wet/Dry
- Wind : 70%
- Rough Length: 0%
Tiger Proofing settings:
Then, just wait until the wind is blowing forward. If you have a controller with a turbo feature, use it to power up your swing. This may require a few attempts. Additionally, in the Create A Course screen, create a course comprised completely of Coeur d'Alene's 15th hole (a 440 something Par 5). Play it in Traditional Game, Stroke Play mode with the wind set to "Windy" or "Gale Force". If you have enough Power in your attributes, you can drive the green if the wind is at your back, and use Tiger Vision to secure the potentially elusive Double Eagle.Eagle Hunt Trophy Ball
To acquire the Eagle Hunt Trophy Ball you must find out which Par 5 holes you have not Eagled yet in the "Tracking" section. Once you determine which holes you need, make them the hole selections in your Dream 18 course. Do not worry about the ranking of the course, as that does not effect anything when you play a Dream 18 event during the "Regular Season". When play your "Regular Season" Dream 18 event, Eagle your desired par 5 holes. Press Start and quit. You will be prompted to save. Do so and work on your next set of holes to Eagle. You will get credit for the hole, plus the hole for and Eagles you make. If you are having trouble with one hole, you can make it your hole selection eighteen times. Once you have gotten all your Eagles and saved your progress, go back and fix your holes to the original way you had your Dream 18 set up.Eagle on the Emerald Dragon 7th hole (Par 5)
In the Create A Course screen, create a course comprised completely of the Emerald Dragon 7th hole (Par 5). Play it in Traditional Game, Stroke Play mode. If you have enough Power in your attributes, you can clear the gully on your tee shot. Aim for large rock in the rough on the edge of the right side of where the fairway begins on the other side of the gully. For your second shot, put the ball forward in your stance and use a 5W. You should be able to get on the green in a couple of tries. Use Tiger Vision to secure the Eagle. You may need to set the wind to "Windy" to be certain to clear the gully.