Enter "chewnicorn" as a garden name to unlock five bonus accessories at the Pet shop.
Enter "Bullseye" as a garden name to unlock new items that your Pinatas can wear.
Enter "goobaa" as a garden name to unlock new items that your Pinatas can wear.
Enter "Kittyfloss" as a garden name to unlock YMCA items.Arocknid
Arocknids are level 5, have a base value of 1,500 Chocolate Coins, and have a Web attack. To get an Arocknid to appear, you must be a level 6 or higher gardener and have either four Tafflies or Raisants. It must eat two of either of those to settle into your garden. For an Arocknid to romance, it must eat two Buzzlegums that are already in your garden. Keep them away from Reddhotts to prevent them from burning your Arocknids. Feed an Arocknid a Bluebell Flower to turn it blue. Feed it a Water Lily Flower to turn it pink. Feed it a Jack 'o Lantern to turn it orange. Note: Arocknids can climb trees.Badgesicle
Badgesicles are level 5, have a base value of 1,500 Chocolate Coins, and have a License Plate attack. It will need two or more nocturnal residents in the garden. A total of four nocturnal residents are required for a Badgesicle to visit. Before it can be a resident, it must eat one Newtgat and two Pumpkins. It must eat one Squazzil and two Tulip Seeds to romance, and there must be a Badgesicle house in the garden. Feed a Badgesicle an apple to change its color to red. Feed it a Bluebell Seed to change its color to blue. Feed it a Jar Of Honey and a Water Lily Flower to change its color to fuchsia. Note: The rumor from Leafos that claims a Badgesicle swimming in water will turn into a Sweetooth is false.Four Headed Sryupent
Have two Syrupents romance. When the egg is delivered, wait for it to do a big jump before hatching, then hit it with your shovel. If you hit it at the correct moment, you should now have a Two Headed Syrupent. To get the Four Headed Sryupent, have the Two Headed Syrupent romance. Do the same thing with the egg as before with the shovel.JuicyGoose
This trick requires a Quackberry (the duck pinata) and a Gooseberry Bush (or just a plain Gooseberry). Feed the Quackberry a Gooseberry Fruit. The Quackberry that ate the Gooseberry will turn into a JuicyGoose (the goose pinata).Watering Can
There is a Watering Can you can get that you only need to water plants once with. You can get it from the beggar when he opens his shop. You must be level 20 or higher for him to have it in his shop.Easy money
Go to the village in the menu, select "Costalots", and buy Chili Seeds. They cost 22 Chocolate Coins each. Purchase as many as you can afford, then go back to your garden. They should automatically plant themselves if you selected it. If not, go around and put them in. Then, select the Watering Can. Water all of them until the leaf turns blue. Do not over water them or they will die. This works better if you have the golden Watering Can or the glass can. Attend them until they detach from the stalk. Select them all by using the "Sell" button. Sell them all. They will sell for 100 Chocolate Coins each, giving you a profit of 78 Chocolate Coins. Do this as many times as desired for unlimited amount of money. Note: If you put red fertilizer on them, they will grow and you can sell them for 400 coins, but this is very time consuming.
This trick works with any of your Pinatas. The highest valued ones work better. Make sure you have at least two of the same kind of Pinata and make sure they can romance. You can have more than one just in case one of the two becomes ill or gets eaten. You must have the correct type of house for them to romance inside. Romance them and let the egg hatch. If needed, let your Pinata hatch out of its cocoon. Then, sell the new Pinata for Chocolate Coins. Repeat this as much as desired.
To get a lot of money in about two days, grow Poison Ivy and sell it. Make a fence about 7x5 near one of the borders of your garden. Buy about five pieces of Poison Ivy, then plant them and wait until they fall apart at the end of their life stage. Sell the flower heads for 100 Chocolate Coins and the seeds for 20 Chocolate Coins.
Select the shovel and hit Seedos as many times as desired. Later he will come back with Weed Seeds. Plant the Poison Ivy Seeds away from Pinatas and keep them growing until they die on their own. The flower heads will be 100 Chocolate Coins.
Have several gardens. You only need a few of them for this trick. You will also need Whirlms, a Whirlm house, and The Shopkeepers store open. Have your Whirlms Romance repeatedly. Collect all the Coins in the Romance maze. Also, buy cheap Flower seeds and plant them. When they are done growing, sell all of them. This works best when you have many flowers. While you are doing that, the Whirlms might start Romancing on their own; however, make sure to protect the Whirlms. Fudgehogs are very greedy for Whirlm Candy. When you have lots of Whirlms, sell a group of them, but keep at least two. Note: Heavily populated Gardens are a bad place for just two Whirlms. Do this with more than one of your Gardens, and you should become rich. Also, Fudgehogs, Sparrowmints, and Serpents are worth a lot more. Breeding them may be slightly more difficult, but them and their eggs are worth a lot of Chocolate Coins.
Buy a Torch from the Costol Store. Put it in your garden. Go to Gretchen Fetchum and get a Taffly. Do not get it from Express. Once you get it, direct it to the Torch so it catches fire. When it is on fire, put it out with your Watering Can and it will turn into a Reddhot. You can now sell it for 2,100 Chocolate Coins. Do this as many times as desired for extra money.
Dig holes and put Chili Seeds inside, then put Red Fertilizer on them four times.Changing Pinata's color and species
If you want to change the color of your Pinata, use the Knups of plants. If you use the right plant Knups on a Pinata, it will change the color. For example, a Blue Bell to a Shellybean will change the color to blue. You can also make other species of Pinatas. For example, give your Sparromint a Buttercup Knup and it will change into a Candarie.
You can also change your Bunnycombs to yellow if you make it eat a pumpkin.Attracting Pinatas
If you want to attract a certain Pinata, go to your Pinata Encyclopedia inside your journal for hints.Better Chili Plants
Use the Red Fertilizer on a growing Chili Plant to increase its value and size.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Challenger (20 points): Successfully completed 5 Factory requests.
- Master Challenger (20 points): Successfully completed 20 Factory requests.
- Romancer (20 points): Become Master Romancer for 5 species.
- Master Romancer (20 points): Become Master Romancer for 20 species.
- Collector (20 points): Made 5 species resident.
- Master Collector (20 points): Made 50 species resident.
- Longevity (20 points): Played the game for 10 hours (real time).
- Garden Value (20 points): Garden worth 25,000 chocolate coins.
- Garden Value Master (20 points): Garden worth 100,000 chocolate coins.
- Piñata Value (20 points): One Piñata worth 5,000 chocolate coins.
- Piñata Value Master (20 points): One Piñata worth 10,000 chocolate coins.
- Green Fingers (20 points): Grown 5 plants to maturity.
- Master Green Fingers (20 points): Grown 25 plants to maturity.
- Wealthy (20 points): Player has 25,000 chocolate coins.
- Label Designer (20 points): Made a Custom Label.
- Piñata Name Caller (20 points): Named a Piñata.
- Helper Name Caller (20 points): Named a Helper.
- Talent (20 points): Reach Level 10.
- Master Talent (20 points): Reach Level 50.
- Wealth Master (20 points): Have 100,000 chocolate coins.
Additionally, there are 30 secret achievements:
- Land Owner (20 points): Garden size increased once.
- Sour Tower (20 points): Tower of Sour has two pieces.
- Sprinkling (20 points): Employ a Sprinkling.
- Super Shovel (20 points): All the Shovel Head upgrades.
- Taffly Fertilizer (20 points): Make fertilizer with the Taffly.
- Master Land Owner (20 points): Garden size at maximum.
- Watchling (20 points): Employ a Watchling.
- Diggerling (20 points): Employ a Diggerling.
- Shovel Strength (20 points): All Shovel Handle upgrades.
- Weedling (20 points): Employ a Weedling.
- Gatherling (20 points): Employ a Gatherling.
- Variants (20 points): Make five variant Piñatas.
- Harvester (20 points): Collect produce from a Buzzlegum, Moozipan or Goobaa.
- Master Sour Tower (20 points): Tower of Sour has six pieces.
- Generosity (20 points): Turn the Beggar into a Trader.
- Watering Can Do (20 points): All Watering Can upgrades.
- Cluckles Hatches Egg (20 points): Hatch an egg using the Cluckles.
- Evolver (20 points): Evolve two species.
- Horticulturist (20 points): Full bonus growth for 5 plants.
- Crowla Delay (20 points): Distract Dastardos with the Crowla.
- Variants Master (20 points): Make 20 variant Piñatas.
- Pigxie Prize (20 points): Cross Romancing a Swanana and a Rashberry.
- Macaracoon Gift (20 points): Get brought a Romance Sweet by a Macaracoon.
- Longevity Master (20 points): Play for 50 hours real time.
- Sherbat Dance (20 points): Distract Dastardos with the Sherbat.
- Master Evolver (20 points): Evolve eight species.
- Cocoadile Tears (20 points): Attain full bonus growth for a plant using the Cocoadile tears.
- Master Horticulturist (20 points): Full bonus growth for 25 plants.
- Mallowolf Howl (20 points): Use the Mallowolf to scare off Ruffians.
- Chewnicorn Healing (20 points): Heal a Piata with the Chewnicorn's power.