All nine levels from "Episode 1: Escape From Wolfenstein" in Wolfenstein 3D are hidden in the nine Nightmare chapters in Wolfenstein: The Old Blood. In each chapter, search for a secret room with an empty bed, a light, and a Wolfenstein 3D poster. Walk up to the pillow on the bed to display a "Nightmare" message. Hold [Action] to activate the bonus level, which corresponds to the chapter it was found in. After dying in the bonus level, you will wake up again in the bedroom you started the bonus level from. You can replay any Nightmare level. As soon as you wake up from a Nightmare, you will be able to go back to bed and enter the Nightmare again.
Start the first Nightmare level from Wolfenstein 3D. Go to a room at the end of Floor 1, near where the Floor 2 elevator is located. Turn right, and search the wall to find a hidden room. Search the walls inside the secret room to find an elevator that can be used to reach Secret Level 10, "Floor 10".Golden guns
Collect all 64 golden items to unlock the "Goldene Pistole" option at the options menu, which allows you to play with golden guns.All collectible locations
Search the indicated locations to find all 83 collectibles (64 Gold Items, 9 Nightmare Levels, 10 Letters). Find all collectibles to unlock 16 different achievements. None of the collectibles are missable. You can search for missing items using chapter select at any time during the story or after completing it. As soon as you obtain a collectible, it will immediately be saved. When entering a Nightmare level, you must complete it by finding the key and then opening the silver gate/elevator at the end of the level. In chapter select, you can see how many collectibles you have found in each chapter. While playing a chapter, you can also check your collectible progress in the pause menu at any time. If you have the "Eagle Eye" perk, it will display all collectibles on your map. You can farm this perk via checkpoint restart. Try to get it as early as possible to make finding collectibles easier.
During the "Prologue" level, you can find a Dragonborn helm from The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim sitting on some boxes in a storage area.Wolfenstein 3D reference
During the "Prologue" level, you can find a poster featuring a scene from Wolfenstein 3D.Easy "Annette Saved" and "Kessler Saved" achievements
In Chapter 6: Ruins, towards the end of the chapter, you will need to climb a wall with your pipes to reach a bridge. There are two possible paths, and the one you choose will determine whether you save Annette or Kessler. If you go left (through the bathhouse), you will be saving Annette, and if go right (through the workshop), you will be saving Kessler. In order to progress in the story, you will automatically have to save one of them. Unfortunately, you cannot save both in the same playthrough. You will have to replay the chapter using chapter select to get both achievements. Depending on who you save, you will also unlock a challenge map. Saving Annette unlocks the "Bathhouse" challenge, and saving Kessler unlocks the "Workshop" challenge.Steam achievements
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- Hero: Complete game on any difficulty.
- Super hero: Complete game on I AM DEATH INCARNATE! (or ÜBER).
- Über hero: Complete game on ÜBER.
- Die, Grösse, die!: Complete all nightmare levels.
- German Alps nightmare: Complete the prologue nightmare.
- Prison nightmare: Complete the nightmare in chapter 1.
- Docks nightmare: Complete the nightmare in chapter 2.
- Wolfenstein Keep nightmare: Complete the nightmare in chapter 3.
- Escape! nightmare: Complete the nightmare in chapter 4.
- Wulfburg nightmare: Complete the nightmare in chapter 5.
- Ruins nightmare: Complete the nightmare in chapter 6.
- Old town nightmare: Complete the nightmare in chapter 7.
- Guten tag!: Complete the nightmare boss level.
- Research centre combat master: Achieve gold medal for this challenge map.
- Prison docks combat master: Achieve gold medal for this challenge map.
- Keep foyer combat master: Achieve gold medal for this challenge map.
- Cable car platform combat master: Achieve gold medal for this challenge map.
- Caves combat master: Achieve gold medal for this challenge map.
- Paderborn bridge combat master: Achieve gold medal for this challenge map.
- Wulfburg square combat master: Achieve gold medal for this challenge map.
- Workshop combat master: Achieve gold medal for this challenge map.
- Bathhouse combat master: Achieve gold medal for this challenge map.
- Graveyard combat master: Achieve gold medal for this challenge map.
- Paperboy: Collect 5 letters.
- Postman: Collect all letters.
- All that glitters: Collect 8 gold items.
- Glittering gold: Collect 16 gold items.
- The ecstasy of gold: Collect 32 gold items.
- Gold master: Collect 64 gold items.
- Eagle Eye: Unlock the Eagle Eye perk.
- Health upgrade I: Unlock the Health upgrade I perk.
- Health upgrade II: Unlock the Health upgrade II perk.
- Health upgrade III: Unlock the Health upgrade III perk.
- Armor upgrade I: Unlock the Armor upgrade I perk.
- Armor upgrade II: Unlock the Armor upgrade II perk.
- Ammunition upgrade: Unlock the Ammunition upgrade perk.
- Grenade belt: Unlock the Grenade belt perk.
- Vampire: Unlock the Vampire perk.
- Kampfpistole ammo storage upgrade: Unlock the Kampfpistole ammo storage upgrade perk.
- Schockhammer clip upgrade: Unlock the Schockhammer clip upgrade perk.
- Bombenschuss clip upgrade: Unlock the Bombenschuss clip upgrade perk.
- Carry heavy machinegun: Unlock the Carry heavy machinegun perk.
- Reload mash: Unlock the Reload mash perk.
- Quick turn: Unlock the Quick turn perk.
- Tough Skin: Unlock the Tough Skin perk.
- Undercover: Infiltrate Castle Wolfenstein.
- Freedom: Escape Castle Wolfenstein.
- Revenge: Complete part one.
- Kessler saved: Choose to save Kessler.
- Annette saved: Choose to save Annette.