While playing the game, type one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function. Note: Enabling a code will prevent your score from being recorded to the leaderboard and prevent bonuses from being unlocked for your current session.
|All weapons, ammo, and level portal artifact||rambo|
|Lose all weapons||idkfa|
Challenge rooms are denoted by a red spike platform icon on the map. They are full of traps that require timing and platform skills. They only have one door leading in, and they contain a treasure chest at the end. Progress through the room, and open the chest at the end to get the "A walk in the park" achievement.Easy "Cheat like it's 1994" achievement
While playing the game, type "iddqd" or "idkfa" to get the "Cheat like it's 1994" achievement.Easy "Do you want to know more?" achievement
On the first floor of the dungeon, secret rooms are indicated by a cracked wall where a door normally would be found. Shoot the cracked wall until it breaks open to enter the secret room. Then, approach the stained glass window at the rear of the secret room to trigger a short cutscene that describes a previous game developed by Milkstone.Easy "It's a trap!" achievement
Keep opening mystery boxes until you trigger a trap to get the "It's a trap!" achievement.Easy "Ouch!" achievement
Danger rooms are denoted by a yellow spike plate icon on the map. They are full of traps and usually have doors on every wall. Die in one of their traps to get the "Ouch!" achievement.Easy "Karmic Justice" achievement
Defeat the Boss on Floor 1-4. Do not enter the portal that leads to the next floor. Instead, remain on that floor, and kill yourself with grenades or by jumping in spikes or lava to get the "Karmic Justice" achievement.
Explore a floor, and find a challenge room, danger room, or a room with an environmental hazard or trap. Kill the Boss, but do not go through the portal. Instead, return to the previously discovered room, and kill yourself in the trap or hazard to get the "Karmic Justice" achievement.Easy "Relieve the pain" achievement
Some weapons and spells cause elemental statuses, such as being poisoned, slowed, or frozen. When under such an effect, the enemy will display an effect, such as glowing green when poisoned or being covered in ice when frozen. Any enemy that dies during one of these effects will qualify for the "Relieve the pain" achievement. To farm this, find a Serpent Staff. It has a 100% chance to inflict the poison status upon a hit. Progress until you encounter the shaman Boss or random shaman enemies. Shamans can summon extra enemies indefinitely, especially carrots. Hit a carrot with a single bolt from the staff to usually leave it poisoned until it dies shortly afterwards. Keep killing carrots spawned by shaman using this method until you get the "Relieve the pain" achievement.Easy "So close!" achievement
Lose to the final Boss on Floor 5 to get the "So close!" achievement.Steam achievements
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- A bull in a china shop: Break 2,000 things (Barrels, tombs...).
- A walk in the park: Complete a challenge room.
- Alumni: Unlock all character classes.
- Applied student: Reach experience level 5.
- Brother of Daedolon: Survive the Ziggurat.
- Cheat like it's 1994: Find a super secret cheat code.
- Do you want to know more?: Find a secret room.
- Easy peasy: Reach floor 3 without getting damaged.
- Elementary: You reached 3rd floor. Now the real lesson begins.
- Encyclopaedia: Unlock all enemies in the bestiary.
- Erudite: Find all lore scrolls.
- First of the class: Reach experience level 10.
- Hands tied: Win the game without using any level up.
- Head to head: Kill a Lost soul with the Skull of Xanatos.
- Honoris causa: Reach experience level 15.
- Hurt me plenty: Die 50 times.
- I'm too young to die: Die 10 times.
- Intensive course: Win the game with Argo on Normal difficulty in less than 45 minutes.
- It's a trap!: You've been ambushed in a treasure room.
- Jack of all trades: Unlock all perks.
- Jewelry box: Unlock all amulets.
- Karmic Justice: Died after killing the boss.
- Master of Magic: Equip a weapon of every kind.
- Minions Must Die: Kill 1000 enemies.
- Mudblood: Get to floor 3 using only the magic wand (Apprentice class only).
- My precious!!: Unlock all weapons, perks, lore & character classes.
- Not too rough: Die 25 times.
- Old pupils reunion: Win a game with every character (any difficulty).
- One trick pony: Master a perk by getting it to level 5.
- Ouch!: You died on a danger room.
- Practical lessons: Get your first level up.
- Relieve the pain: Kill 500 enemies affected with elemental states.
- Second to none: Kill all enemies at least once (including bosses).
- Smoke & Mirrors: Unlock all magic weapons.
- So close!: You met your match in the final showdown.
- So shiny!: Find your first amulet.
- Ultraviolence: Kill 5000 enemies.
- Unstoppable: Win a game on hard difficulty.