Once you have unlocked the camera, disconnect your system from the internet, and set your system clock to December 23, 2012 or later. Then, go to one of the indicated locations and take a picture of the hidden Spider-Man emblem to unlock the corresponding suit at Peter's apartment:
Big Time costume
In Times Square, search behind the red bleachers, on the glass, to find the hidden Spider-Man emblem.Black suit (Sam Raimi trilogy)
To the left of the main Oscorp Building downtown, look under the Gazebo in the narrow park near the Daily Bugle to find the hidden Spider-Man emblem. Alternately, successfully complete 50% of Campaign mode to unlock the Black suit.Future Foundation costume
One block right of the north bridge (near the Oscorp Lab along New York's north side), search a small alley behind the gas station/store to find the hidden Spider-Man emblem. Alternately, successfully complete all crimes and green side missions to unlock the Future Foundation costume.Negative Zone costume
Search the top of the Beenox building (second building in from the Brooklyn Bridge) to find the hidden Spider-Man emblem. Alternately, complete all Xtreme challenges to unlock the Negative Zone costume.Scarlet Spider (2012) suit
Locate the fountain near the middle of Central Park. Then, go north until you reach the middle bridge, which is directly at the center of Central Park. On the right side of the bridge is a red Spider-Man emblem. Alternately, collect all 700 comics to unlock the Scarlet Spider (2012) suit.
Disconnect your system from the internet, and set your system clock to anytime in August 2012 to unlock the Spider-Man 50th Anniversary Party Hat at Peter's apartment. -From: AxleBlack suit (The Amazing Spider-Man 2)
Successfully complete the game with a 100% completion to unlock the Black suit (The Amazing Spider-Man 2).Classic suit
Register any of the game's DLC (including any pre-order code you may have received) to unlock the Classic suit (Sam Raimi trilogy) in Peter's apartment.Cross Species costume
Successfully complete the game on any difficulty to unlock the Cross Species Spider-Man costume.Original suit (no belt)
When the game starts, go to Peter's apartment, and view the alternate costumes. The original suit will be in the closet.Time selection
Successfully complete Story mode, then go to your apartment, and exit. A menu will appear allowing you to change the time of day.Comic books
Collect the indicated number of hidden pages to unlock the corresponding comic book:
- First Black Cat: 125 pages
- First Gwen Stacy: 350 pages
- First Iguana: 250 pages
- First Lizard: 15 pages
- First Rhino: 50 pages
- First Scorpion: 80 pages
- First Smythe: 500 pages
- First Spider-Man: 5 pages
- Modern Lizard: 30 pages
- Vs. Vermin: 175 pages
Collect 500 comic book pages (there are 700 total pages: 100 flying pages, and 600 stationary in both the open world and in levels) to unlock the comic book page finder on the mini map (will appear as yellow dots).Easy XP and Tech Points
In Chapter 1: Oscorp Is Your Friend, you will fight the S-01. Each kill gives you 2,000 XP and 150 Tech Points. Each kill takes under four minutes. Keep defeating the S-01 as many times as desired to quickly level up and max out your available skills.Guitar Hero reference
Locate a pawn shop in the city. They are easy to spot if you look for red and green signs that say "PAWN SHOP" or "BUY SELL." Look inside the windows of any pawn shop to see a couple of old Guitar Hero controllers for sale.Stan Lee references
The owner of the apartment where Peter is staying is named Stan. His name is mentioned numerous times. In the Amazon DLC, it is revealed that Stan is actually Stan Lee, the creator of Spider-Man and numerous other Marvel superheroes. Stan even refers to his inclusion in the game when swinging around, commenting that this is his "best cameo ever."Photo challenge locations
Go to the following ten locations and take a picture to complete the Whitney Chang article photo challenges:
Search the indicated locations to find the collectables (Audio Evidence, Magazines, Oscorp Security Manuals, Photo Ops, and Tech Pieces):
Chapter 1: Oscorp Is Your Friend
Chapter 2: Escape Impossible
Chapter 3: In The Shadow Of Evils Past
Chapter 4: The Thrill Of The Hunt
Chapter 5: Train Docking Station (side mission)
Chapter 6: Smythe Strikes Back
Chapter 6: Water Treatment Facility (side mission)
Chapter 7: Spidey To The Rescue
Chapter 8: St. Gabriel's Bank (side mission)
Chapter 10: Spidey No More! and Chapter 11: If This Be My Destiny
Chapter 12: Where Crawls The Lizard?
During the "Hunter Fight" chapter, keep getting close to the Hunter and using Web-Strike to defeat it. It should take between three to five strikes to defeat the Hunter. Make sure you do not use your Web-Shooters while fighting the Hunter to get the "Clean Victory" trophy. Alternately, after your first encounter with the Hunter, there will be seeker robots searching for cross-species as you free roam around the city. Let one lock-on to you, and then it will call in a Hunter. Defeat it using Web-Strike to get the "Clean Victory" trophy.Easy "I'm On A Roll" trophy
During the "Beloit Psychiatric Hospital" chapter (very early in the game), you will come to a computer terminal that you must use. After using it, you will need to go up into the vent to overlook a prison room filled with inmates. Jump down and start running to the doors with the inmates next to them to get as many inmates as possible to follow you. Once they are in a large crowd around you, just keep performing combos on them and using your special move to keep the combo streak going and get the "I'm On A Roll" trophy.Easy "The Sky Is The Limit" trophy
During the "S-01 Fight" chapter, you will encounter the large robot named S-01. To get "The Sky Is The Limit" trophy, you must defeat it without ever touching the ground. Just keep tapping [Swing] while using Web-Strike to defeat it without touching the ground.Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Does everything a spider can! (Platinum): Unlock all trophies.
- Peter Parker (Bronze): Complete the game on human difficulty.
- Vigilante (Silver): Complete the game on hero difficulty.
- Spider-Man (Gold): Complete the game on super hero difficulty.
- On the Fly (Bronze): Collect all 700 Spider-Man Comic Pages.
- Librarian (Bronze): Collect all magazines.
- Tech Savvy (Bronze): Collect all hidden Tech Pieces.
- Corporate (Bronze): Collect all Oscorp Manuals.
- Journalist (Bronze): Collect all audio evidence.
- I'm on a Roll! (Silver): Achieve a combo streak of 42.
- FYI I'm Spider-Man (Bronze): Perform 25 Signature Moves.
- Haymaker (Bronze): Perform a Web-Rush punch.
- Keep It Together (Bronze): Immobilize 6 enemies simultaneously with web.
- Stick to the Plan (Bronze): Defeat 50 enemies by performing Stealth Takedowns.
- All Tied Up (Silver): Defeat 100 enemies by performing Stealth Takedowns.
- Clean Victory (Silver): Defeat a Hunter without using your Web-Shooters.
- The Sky Is the Limit (Silver): Defeat the S-01 without touching the ground.
- Lightweight Champion (Bronze): Defeat 100 enemies.
- Middleweight Champion (Silver): Defeat 500 enemies.
- Heavyweight Champion (Gold): Defeat 1000 enemies.
- Ultimate Spider-Man (Bronze): Acquire all upgrades.
- Amazing Spider-Man (Bronze): Unlock all concept art.
- Sky Captain (Bronze): Chain 10 Web-Rushes in the city.
- Sanitized (Bronze): Rescue all infected civilians.
- Peace of Mind (Bronze): Return all escapees to the police.
- Car Hopper (Bronze): Clear all car chases.
- Negotiator (Bronze): Resolve all police deadlocks.
- Call Interrupted (Bronze): Destroy a Seeker before it can call a Hunter.
- Friendly Neighbor (Bronze): Save a hostage caught in a petty crime.
- The Camera Loves You (Bronze): Complete all XTreme Video challenges.
- A Dash of Spider (Bronze): Complete all XTreme Race challenges.
- Gladiator (Bronze): Complete all Oscorp Secret Research Labs.
Additionally, there are 15 secret trophies:
- Pest Control (Bronze): Defeated Scorpion in the city.
- Speed Bump Ahead (Bronze): Defeated Rhino in the city.
- Welcome Back, Friend (Silver): Defeated Lizard.
- Deeply Sorry (Bronze): Defeated Nattie.
- Smell You Later (Bronze): Defeated Vermin.
- Jinxed (Bronze): Defeated Felicia.
- Tail? You Lose (Bronze): Defeated Scorpion in quarantine.
- Down for the Count (Bronze): Defeated Rhino in the sewers.
- Switched Off (Bronze): Rescued Alistaire Smythe.
- Apparent Defeat (Bronze): Defeated Iguana.
- Tomorrow Is Saved (Silver): Defeated the S-03.
- Big Apple, Big Worm (Silver): Defeated the S-02.
- Siege Averted (Silver): Defeated the S-01.
- Beating the Odds (Silver): Cleared the second fight against the Hunter robots.
- Who's the Prey? (Bronze): Cleared the first fight against the Hunter robots.