While playing the game, press Down, Square, R3, Right to display the cheat menu. It contains the following options: God Mode, Give All, All Weapons, All Inventory, All Keys, Show Map, Show FPS, Level Select, and No Clip. Note: Enabling codes will disable the Playback feature.Easier final Boss
If you have a jet pack, fly up and destroy the beer blimp. Guns and health will scatter on the ground, allowing the final Boss to be killed easier. Note: One of the best weapons to use against it is the Devastater.Tier Drops level in Shrapnel City
There is a tenth level in Shrapnel City called Tier Drops. To get there, go to the movie level, and go to the stage with the NASA sign and the body parts with a telescope. Kill the alien with the chain gun, and press [Use] on the sign. A door should appear with the caution sign that ends the level. Note: Do not go to the stage with the ship or this will not work.Secret level in Shrapnel City
Go to the Hotel Hell level, then go to the fountain by the pool. Step through the waterfall, then go behind a bush. You will see a radioactive waste sign like the ones that mark the end of a level, except it is gray. It will take you to the secret Freeway level.Easy "Alien Maggots Are Gonna Pay" trophy
Play Episode 1: Mission 1 - "Hollywood Holocaust" on the easiest difficulty. From the start of the mission, fall down the ventilation shaft, and run directly to the alley behind the movie theater. Use the pig cops as platforms to jump onto the small lip running along the wall. From there, go to the bridge. Once on the bridge, run past the pig cop and end the level to get the "Alien Maggots Are Gonna Pay" trophy.Easy "Hail To The King, Baby" trophy
Note: This requires the help of another player. Play Episode 3: Mission 11 - "Stadium", and have the other player host the game. He or she will spawn in the elevator, and you will spawn on the field and can quickly collect the RPG. Enable the Aim Assist option so none of your shots miss. Go to the corner of the stadium, next to the RPG ammo. You should be able to target the other player's respawn point from this position, and can collect the nearby ammunition when needed. Have the other player repeatedly press [Use] to respawn immediately as you kill him or her repeatedly with one shot of the RPG.Easy "Oomph, Uugh, Where Is It?" trophy
This trophy can be earned through normal progression, but you can grind by repeating the same mission multiple times. The trophy counts secrets found across all playthroughs rather than the number of unique secrets discovered.Easy "Shake It Baby" trophy
The first time that this can be done is during Episode 1: Mission 2 - "Red Light District". Enter the strip club, walk up to a stripper, and press [Interact] to get the "Shake It Baby" trophy.Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Piece of Cake (Bronze): Complete "L.A. Meltdown" on any difficulty or in co-op.
- Let's Rock (Bronze): Complete "Lunar Apocalypse" on any difficulty or in co-op.
- Come Get Some (Silver): Complete "Shrapnel City" on any difficulty or in co-op.
- Game Over (Gold): Complete "The Birth" on any difficulty or in co-op.
- Duke's Mighty Foot (Bronze): Step on 40 enemies after using the Shrinker on them.
- Looks Like Cleanup on Aisle 4 (Bronze): Step in a pile of excrement.
- Shake It Baby (Bronze): Tip an exotic dancer.
- Oomph, Uugh, Where is it? (Bronze): Find 70 secret areas.
- Alien Maggots are Gonna Pay (Bronze): Finish the "Hollywood Holocaust" level in under 3 minutes.
- Gonna Rip Em' a New One (Bronze): Get 100 total kills in ranked Dukematch games (Online).
- See You in Hell (Bronze): Get 250 total kills in ranked Dukematch games (Online).
- Hail to the King, Baby (Bronze): Earn respect and get 500 total kills in ranked Dukematch games (Online).
- The Patriot Act (Bronze): Complete "Duke It Out In D.C." on any difficulty or in co-op.
- I've Got Balls of Snow (Bronze): Complete "Duke: Nuclear Winter" on any difficulty or in co-op.
- Limbo time! (Bronze): Complete "Duke Caribbean: Life's A Beach" on any difficulty or in co-op.