Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Overclocked (Bronze): Collect your first power-up. You did? Now go and wipe them all out!
- Inbox (1) (Bronze): Retrieve a dropped message from a fellow ship in the RM fleet. There is one awaiting you just at the end of Level01!
- Fragmentation (Bronze): Crush 10 boulders in Level04. Feels good, doesn't it... Your lasers are your friend here...
- Mr. Anderson! (Bronze): Get infected by the IPA virus in your first encounter with it in Level05. Oh wait, have you updated your anti-virus database? Good for you.
- Trip The Light Fantastic (Bronze): Sustain 10 seconds unharmed and without shooting against the boss IPA_IRecon in Level09. On the bright side, you get to enjoy all the lightworks!
- Keep Calm and Don't Shoot (Bronze): Pass through the low-energy galaxy in Level10 without shooting a single bolt. It... is... so... tempting... yet...
- Double delete (Bronze): The boss Shift_2LR in Level11 comes disguised behind two Mutex_3S shells. Popping one shell is easy, but are you fast enough to pop the other one too?
- Try Catch Finally (Bronze): Make it unharmed through all the fleeing enemies in Level19... and prepare for what's coming next...
- Red Pill or Blue Pill? Neither (Bronze): In Level20, you may go through one of two gates: Red or Blue... Rumors say there exists yet a third green gate... it lies [beyond, beyond, beyond] the two gates. Can you discover the third green gate?
- Garbage Collector (Bronze): The final boss encounter in Level29 is a crowded one. Wipe out 30 of the small bacterial minions puffed out by IPA_DRecurse spores.
- The Bad... (Bronze): Defeat IPA_IRecon: the first incarnation of the virus in Level09. Now you really know the true enemy!
- The Ugly... (Bronze): Defeat IPA_VInterface: the second incarnation of the virus in Level19. It comes back to you for vengeance. This time it will not leave you without paying a price!
- ...And The Worst (Bronze): Defeat IPA_DRecurse: the third incarnation of the virus in Level29. This is the final battle. Only one will survive!
- #include "*.*" (Silver): Discover and collect all Secret Orbs in Hyper Void... and enjoy the level shortcuts!
- To The Last Kilo-byte (Gold): Win all 29 levels in Hyper Mode. Be proud, you have seen each and every kilo-byte this game has to offer.