Use your lightning bolt (which does not cost energy) to charge light post, battery, or another object that can be drained of energy. Drain it after it is charged. If the object does not explode, your entire energy meter will be refilled. -From: Joseph Best
Shock a pedestrian, then walk up to them. Lock on, then repeatedly press Square to restore your power.
After killing a person, shock their body with your basic lightning bolts that require no energy. Press L2 while they are sparking to absorb the energy and recharge.Easy experience points
Find a Dustmen Conduit in The Warren. They frequently spawn three small scorpion-like creatures that are easily killed. Find a safe location (for example, the top of a roof) where the Conduit cannot shoot you with his rocket launcher and the spawned creatures cannot reach you. Keep attacking the spawned creatures for easy experience.
Use the following trick if you are finding it difficult to unlock all of your powers from missions only. After you have built up your character enough to be somewhat dominant (see recommended skill set below), go into an area where you have not restored electricity to yet. Once there, you can grab the attention of multiple enemies by zapping them. Get the attention of as many enemies as possible, and they will all chase after you. Lure them into an alleyway that is narrow, then kill them. Use any powers that you have unlocked up to this point to ensure your survival. You may find other battle tactics to be more useful which you can develop and use for yourself, but the battle tactic that is listed here is recommended. Note: Once you lure a large group of enemies into an alleyway, throw lightning grenades/bombs at them and use lightning strikes to burn them. Throw the grenades/bombs at enemies that are bunched up together in order to get multiple kills at the same time. The more enemies that you kill at the same time, the more experience you will get. Once all enemies are dead, if there are any wounded enemies that are still alive but are struggling on the ground, use the Life Leech skill (R1 + Square) to suck the neural electricity out of them. This will restore all of your electricity/energy power so that you can repeat the same tactic. Be careful; when using this strategy watch out for turrets mounted on trucks. They are usually located at intersections and up on the railways. A good way of destroying them is to zap the front of the truck, where the engine is located. The entire truck will explode, and it will usually take out the turret as well. It is recommended for you to be pursuing an evil karma state, as the Life Leech will give you bad karma. It is recommended you build up these skills as much as possible before trying this tactic.
- Life Leech
- Lightning Grenades/Bombs
- Lightning Push to deflect rockets or push enemies away from being too close (not required but recommended)
- Lightning Strike
- Sniper (can be useful if you would rather just snipe the enemy behind the turret)
Note: Try upgrading all of the skills that reduce damage taken by Cole. Also, upgrade the increased electricity absorption rate skill.Easy Good or Evil advancement
Find the sick citizens on the ground. Heal them to increase your Karma by three points or drain them to decrease it by three points.Easy kills
When being chased by a large group of enemies or when there are many enemies nearby, get to the top of a building. Fire some bolts down. They will usually crowd to the closest possible spot near you. Time you jump correctly and drop into the middle of them while holding Square. Most of them should die.Getting maximum shards without finding any of them
Note: This was done on the evil side. Kill someone in yellow, and you will be rewarded with shards. After getting killed, you can receive shards again. By doing this, you get maximum shards without trying. Note: The trophies for finding shards cannot be unlocked through this method.Car catapult
Stand on the end of a trunk of a car. It must be a long trunk. Use the thunder attack. It will blow the car up and send you flying high up.Defeating Ulden
Use the following trick to defeat Ulden without taking damage (when the bridge is gone). Go to the back left-hand side, and hang from the ledge. You can defeat him without taking damage.Sly Cooper reference
Move the camera in for a close-up on Cole's backpack to see the Sly Cooper logo in the lower-right corner, just below the "3".Stunts
Successfully complete the indicated task to fulfill the corresponding stunt:
- Crush: Kill an enemy by crushing them with an object.
- Sticky Bomb: Kill an enemy by fixing a sticky shock grenade to them.
- Highfall: Kill an enemy by making them fall from a high place, usually over a ledge.
- Enviro Take Down: Kill an enemy with environmental explosion.
- Melee Finisher: Kill an enemy with the last hit of a 5 hit melee combo.
- Air Strike: Kill an enemy with the Lightning Bolt move while Cole is in the air.
- Blast & Bolt: Kill an airborne enemy with the standard Lightning Bolt weapon.
- Flying Head Shot: Aim carefully, and take out an airborne enemy with a headshot.
- Flying Melee: Kill an airborne enemy with a melee attack.
- Unquenchable Thirst: Be like Tony Hawk and transfer to 4 different grinds without touching anything else.
- Premature Detonation: Kill an enemy by making a bomb-equipped kamikaze enemy explode near them.
- Right Back At Ya: Use the Shockwave move to make an enemy kill themselves with a grenade or rocket.
- Air Sticky Bomb: Like #3, but kill an airborne enemy by sticking a grenade to them.
- Insult To Injury: Stick a grenade to an enemy, but then kill them with another weapon (or melee) before it explodes.
- Whack A Mole: Kill a Conduit with the Thunder Drop move.
- Suspended Sentence: Kill an airborne enemy with the Thunderstorm move.
- Up Close And Personal: Kill 3 enemies back to back with just the melee. Do not fire in-between.
- Crowd Control: Kill 5 enemies at once, easier with a grenade.
- Splash And Crash: While in the air, shock an enemy and then hit the same enemy with the Thunder Drop move.
- Have A Nice Fall: Kill 3 enemies at once by making them fall from a high place. Again, easier with a grenade.
- Ride The Lightning: Kill an enemy with Precision while rail grinding.
Before you re-establish a circuit at a substation, press L2 to absorb electricity from it. Since it does not run out, you will eventually unlock the "AC/DC" trophy. To do this easier, while L2 is held, hold PlayStation Logo, and turn off the controller. Cole will continue draining electricity while the controller is off. After a while stop draining power, and the trophy should become unlocked.Easy "Good..." and "Evil..." trophies
Play through a mission, and finish it using actions to unlock either a "Good..." or "Evil..." trophy. Immediately after the mission success message appears, pause the game, and choose to abandon the mission. Although you have to repeat that mission, the trophy that you earned will still be recorded. When the mission is replayed, use the opposite actions done in your first attempt to unlock the other trophy. By doing this, you will not have to repeat the entire game twice as good and evil.Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Just Scratched the Surface (Bronze): Collect all Dead Drops in the Neon District.
- Further Down the Rabbit Hole (Bronze): Collect all Dead Drops in the Warren.
- You're so Sly (Bronze): Collect all Dead Drops in the Historic District.
- Junior Geologist (Bronze): Find 25% of the Shards.
- Member of the Mineral Club (Bronze): Find 50% of the Shards.
- Rockhound (Bronze): Find 100% of the Shards.
- Frequent Flyer (Bronze): Travel 5 kilometers using Static Thrusters.
- Hotfoot (Bronze): Travel 25 kilometers while riding the rails.
- Electric Hobo (Bronze): Ride the train for 2 kilometers.
- Casey Jones (Bronze): Take down 25 enemies while riding on a moving train.
- Road Kill (Bronze): Take down 25 enemies while riding on the roof of a moving vehicle.
- Drop Everything (Bronze): Thunder Drop for a total distance of at least 500 meters.
- AC/DC (Bronze): Drain 750 megawatts of power from Empire City.
- Get Off My Cloud (Bronze): Get 100 High Fall take downs.
- Red Baron (Bronze): Take down 100 enemies while they are airborne.
- Fish in a Barrel (Bronze): Kill 50 enemies by using water.
- True Potential (Bronze): Purchase every upgrade for a single power.
- Oh, You've Done This Before (Bronze): Take down 50 enemies by sticking them with a grenade.
- The Hunger (Bronze): Bio Leech 100 enemies.
- Doctor Cole (Bronze): Heal 250 pedestrians.
- Good Eats (Bronze): Good guys feed the needy.
- Evil Eats (Bronze): Bad guys never share their food.
- Good Riot (Bronze): Good guys stand up and take the heat.
- Evil Riot (Bronze): Bad guys love starting riots.
- Good Train (Bronze): Good guys proactively facilitate transportation solutions.
- Evil Train (Bronze): Bad guys make it clear who the boss is.
- Good Exposure (Bronze): Good guys are heroes to others.
- Evil Exposure (Bronze): Bad guys love to be seen.
- Good Sphere (Bronze): Good guys put a stop to the madness.
- Evil Sphere (Bronze): Bad guys always want more power.
- Good Intentions (Bronze): Good guys work for the greater good.
- Evil Intentions (Bronze): Bad guys can't say goodbye.
- Stunt Man (Bronze): Complete any one stunt from the stunt list.
- Stunt Coordinator (Bronze): Complete 10 of the stunts on the stunt list.
- Good Finish (Silver): Beat the game as a Hero.
- Evil Finish (Silver): Beat the game while Infamous.
- Community Organizer (Silver): Take over all territory in the Neon District.
- Civic Leader (Silver): Take over all territory in the Warren.
- Urban Designer (Silver): Take over all territory in the Historic District.
- Evil to the Core (Silver): Purchase every negative Karma upgrade for each power.
- True Hero (Silver): Purchase every positive Karma upgrade for each power.
- Goody Two Shoes (Silver): Reach full positive Karma.
- Truly Infamous (Silver): Reach full negative Karma.
- Stunt Master (Silver): Complete all of the stunts on the stunt list.
- Hard Finish (Gold): Finish story mode on Hard, without changing the difficulty setting.
- inFamous Platinum Trophy (Platinum): Collect all other inFamous trophies.
Additionally, there are four secret trophies:
- Back With Trish (Bronze): Reconciled with Trish.
- Confirmed Bachelor (Bronze): Trish hates you.
- Taking Out The Trash (Bronze): Defeat Alden.
- Clean Up Your Act (Silver): Defeat Sasha.