Go to Bruski's Scrapyard. There is a random car located next to the car crusher. Break into the random car. You do not need to pick the lock because there are no cops nearby. Drive the car into the car crusher, and crush it to get approximately $400. Get in the car you came in, and drive it out of the scrap yard using the north exit located on the map. Travel this road until you go under a bridge. Then, turn around and go back to the scrap yard, and another random car will have respawned. Repeat this as many times as desired. You can also easily get the "Proper Scrapper" trophy using this method. -From: Matt Hicks
Go to any store, and spend some money. Then, pull out a gun, and rob the store. You will get more money than you would by just robbing the store without spending money. Note: If you are in desperate need of money, do this at a gun store.Removing wanted level
When you are wanted, go to the closest phone, and make a call. It will give you the choice to bribe the police. Choose to bribe them, and a policeman will pick up. You will no longer be wanted after the call.Avoid dying near cars
When you are hiding behind a car during a gun battle, do not get near the engine. If the engine is facing the enemy, their gunfire can cause it to explode and kill you.Playboy magazine locations
Search the indicated locations to find all 50 Playboy magazines:
- Chapter 2: 2 Playboy magazines
- Chapter 3: 5 Playboy magazines
- Chapter 4: 4 Playboy magazines
- Chapter 5: 3 Playboy magazines
- Chapter 6: 3 Playboy magazines
- Chapter 7: 3 Playboy magazines
- Chapter 8: 4 Playboy magazines
- Chapter 9: 4 Playboy magazines
- Chapter 10: 4 Playboy magazines
- Chapter 11: 5 Playboy magazines
- Chapter 12: 3 Playboy magazines
- Chapter 13: 3 Playboy magazines
- Chapter 14: 3 Playboy magazines
- Chapter 15: 4 Playboy magazines
Search the indicated locations to find all 159 Wanted Posters:
Chinatown and North Millville
Dipton, Kingston, and Riverside
Eastside, Midtown, and Westside
Greensfield, Hunter's Point, and Sand Island
Highbrook and Hillwood
Little Italy and Uptown
Oyster Bay and South Millville
Port and Southport
When you go to prison and are in the prison yard, you will find a crazy man in the center. He says phrases such as "All your base are belong to us", "Someone set us up the bomb", and "You have no chance to survive make you time", from Zero Wing. If you talk to him, he will run away.Easy "A Lesson In Manners" trophy
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Viva la Resistenza! (Bronze): Complete Chapter 1.
- Home Sweet Home (Bronze): Complete Chapter 2.
- Back in Business (Bronze): Do your first job for Mike Bruski.
- Big Brother (Bronze): Protect Francesca.
- A Real Gentleman (Bronze): Help the woman fix her car in Home Sweet Home.
- The Price of Oil (Bronze): Complete Chapter 3.
- The Professional (Bronze): Obtain the ration stamps without raising the alarm.
- Mail Man (Bronze): Sell all the gas stamps before the time runs out.
- Night Shift (Bronze): Complete Chapter 4.
- Good Spirits (Bronze): Complete Chapter 5.
- Time Well Spent (Bronze): Complete Chapter 6.
- Last Respects (Bronze): Complete Chapter 7.
- The Wild Ones (Bronze): Complete Chapter 8.
- Man of Honor (Bronze): Complete Chapter 9.
- Checking Out (Bronze): Complete Chapter 10.
- Our Good Friend (Bronze): Complete Chapter 11.
- Wake Up Call (Bronze): Help Leo out of a tricky situation without getting caught.
- Chasing the Dragon (Bronze): Complete Chapter 12.
- Chop Chop! (Bronze): Complete Chapter 13.
- Get Rich or Die Flyin' (Bronze): Get all wheels of your car into the air for at least 20 meters and then touch the ground again.
- Pedal to the Metal (Bronze): Travel at 125 mph.
- One Careful Owner (Bronze): Travel a total of 50 miles in one vehicle.
- Proper Scapper (Bronze): Sell 5 vehicles to Mike Bruski at the scrapyard.
- Exporter (Bronze): Sell 5 vehicles to Derek at the dock.
- Cruise Control (Bronze): Keep any vehicle at 30 mph or over for 5 or more minutes.
- Hairdresser (Bronze): Kill 5 enemies in rapid succession with a headshot.
- Knucklehead (Bronze): Kill a total of 30 enemies using melee attacks.
- Stuck Up (Bronze): Rob 5 stores in under 5 minutes.
- The Enforcer (Bronze): Kill 50 enemies.
- Sharp Suiter (Bronze): Buy your first luxury suit.
- Tuned Ride (Bronze): Upgrade one of your cars one level.
- Dream Handling (Bronze): Upgrade one of your cars to the maximum level.
- Hard to Kill (Bronze): The police want you dead. Survive for 10 minutes!
- Collector's Item (Bronze): Find at least one collectible in the game.
- Petrol Head (Bronze): Drive at least 30 different vehicles.
- Met at Work (Silver): Complete Chapter 14.
- Finish Him (Silver): Finish what you started.
- Ladies' Man (Silver): Find all of the Playboy magazines.
- Card Sharp (Silver): Find all of the Wanted posters.
- He Who Pays the Barber (Silver): Improve the dockworker's haircuts.
- A Lesson in Manners (Silver): Show that you know how to treat a lady.
- Hey Joe (Silver): Clean up after Joe.
- End of the Rainbow (Silver): Settle the score with the Irish once and for all.
- The Mafia Never Forgets (Silver): Pay a visit to an old friend.
- Out for Justice (Silver): Learn what it means to be a Scaletta.
- Made Man (Gold): Finish the story on Medium difficulty or higher.
- Tough Nut (Gold): Finish the story on Hard difficulty level.
- Platinum (Platinum): Unlocked when all trophies collected.
The following trophies require the "Jimmy's Vendetta" bonus downloadable content:
- First step (Bronze): Complete your first mission in 'Jimmy's Vendetta.'
- Faster than Light (Bronze): Achieve a 10x point multiplier in 'Jimmy's Vendetta.'
- Explorer (Bronze): Drive a total of 1,000 miles in vehicles in 'Jimmy's Vendetta.'
- Armament King (Bronze): Kill your enemies in 'Jimmy's Vendetta' with every weapon available in the game.
- Firebug (Bronze): Destroy 100 vehicles in 'Jimmy's Vendetta.'
- Sharpshooter (Bronze): Kill 100 enemies by headshots in 'Jimmy's Vendetta.'
- Carnapper (Bronze): Finish all Car Dealer missions in 'Jimmy's Vendetta.'
- Revenged (Silver): Finish 'Jimmy's Vendetta' on any difficulty level.
- Millionaire (Silver): Earn 1,000,000 points in 'Jimmy's Vendetta.'
- Massacre (Bronze): Kill 1,000 enemies in 'Jimmy's Vendetta.'