Select the "Missions" option for the first time, then enter "UUDDLRLRBA" as a name to unlock all missions and extra costumes. Note: You can only use new characters in Missions mode after this code is enabled.Infinite ammunition
Collect all dog tags and successfully complete the game and save. Start a new game and equip the wig you have unlocked. When this is equiped you will have unlimited ammunition and not have to reload.Snake and Raiden wearing sunglasses
Successfully complete the game twice, then start a game in New Game + mode.Alternate title screen
Successfully complete the game and the title screen will turn blue.Extreme difficulty setting
Successfully complete the game to unlock the extreme difficulty setting.Easy no alerts
If you are spotted or go into Alert mode (none that are part of the story line), save the game. Once saved, do an in-game reset, then load the saved game. You will resume from the last point you were without any alerts. This is very useful when trying to get the "Complete Stealth" trophy. You will also get the bonus for "No Alerts" at the end of the game.Increase grip strength
Press L2 + R2 one hundred times when hanging on a ledge to do pull-ups and increase your grip strength to level 2.Control intermission sequences
During an intermission sequence, press the Right Analog-stick to move the view or R1 to zoom-in.Codec control
During any Codec conversation, press the Left Analog-stick or Right Analog-stick to control the character's faces. Press L3 or R3 to zoom-in on the faces. Press R1 or R2 while Snake or Raiden is listening to someone to hear their thoughts.Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- A Cut Above (Gold): Beat the Tanker and Plant Chapters on any difficulty.
- Animal Control (Bronze): Collect a dog tag.
- Another Snake Bites the Dust (Bronze): Defeat Solidus Snake.
- Beagle (Bronze): Get the Brown Wig.
- Bohemian Candidate (Bronze): Meet President James Johnson.
- Bomb Squad (Bronze): Learn how to defuse C4 bombs from Peter Stillman.
- Bye Bye Big Brother (Bronze): Destroy 15 cameras.
- Complete Stealth (Gold): Clear the game without entering alert mode (not including events where alert mode is mandatory).
- Don't Taze Me, Bro (Bronze): Tranquilize 100 enemies.
- Down in Smoke (Bronze): Disorient an enemy with a cloud of smoke from a fire extinguisher.
- Extremely Solid (Platinum): Collect all trophies.
- Great Dane (Gold): Collect all Dog Tags.
- Hurt Locker (Bronze): Put an enemy in a locker.
- I Think You Need a Hug, E (Bronze): Find Emma Emmerich.
- In It to Win It (Silver): Place first in 50 different VR / Alternative missions.
- Johnny on the Spot (Bronze): Hear Johnny's bowl noises in two locations.
- Kissing Booth (Bronze): Kiss a poster in a locker.
- Lights Out (Bronze): Defeat Olga Gurlukovich.
- Love Hurt (Bronze): Watch Rose kill Raiden on a rooftop.
- Moving Day (Silver): Collect all Boxes.
- No Boss of Mine (Silver): Complete Boss Survival.
- No Ray, Jose (Bronze): Defeat Metal Gear RAY.
- No-Fly Zone (Bronze): Destroy the AV-88 Harrier II.
- Nothing Personal (Bronze): Break the neck of 30 enemies.
- Party's Over (Bronze): Defeat Fatman.
- Photo Finish (Bronze): Acquire the Digital Camera.
- Piece of Cake (Bronze): Complete a VR or Alternative mission.
- Poodle (Bronze): Get the Tanker Stealth Suit.
- Rent Money (Bronze): Beat 30 enemies unconscious.
- Sexting (Bronze): Send Otacon a picture of the marine with no pants.
- Sharing Is Caring (Bronze): Befriend Olga Gurlukovich.
- Shiba Inu (Bronze): Get the Plant Stealth Suit.
- Silence Is golden (Bronze): Shoot 10 enemy radios.
- Snake Beater (Bronze): Get caught by Otacon stimulating yourself.
- Spaghetti Cinema (Bronze): Meet Revolver.
- St. Bernard (Bronze): Get the Orange Wig.
- Steamed (Bronze): Kill 5 enemies with pipe steam.
- Steel Grip (Bronze): Attain a grip level 3.
- Tell Me a Tale (Silver): Complete all Snake Tales.
- Thanks, Ames (Bronze): Learn the location of the president.
- To Catch a Predator (Bronze): Lure a guard with a girlie magazine.
- Vampire Eyer (Bronze): Catch a glimpse of Vamp standing in the streets of New York during the end cinematic.
- Vampire Slayer (Bronze): Defeat Vamp.
- Virtually Impossible (Gold): Complete all VR and Alternative missions.
- Who Ya Gonna Call? (Silver): Take a clear photograph of the ghost image in Hold No. 2.
- Yorkie (Bronze): Get the Bandana.