Note: This game is also titled Ninokuni: Shiroki Seihai No Joou.Easy experience and money
First, you must have access to the boat to travel. Then, go northeast of the Summerlands to find a series of islands. The larger of the islands is called Swan Island, and the smaller island on the southern tip of the chain is called Ugly Duckling Island. On Ugly Duckling Island, run around to encounter the Toko Familiar, which rewards Oliver's party with 2,000 EXP. When Toko Familiars are encountered, they can run away quickly. Thus, focus on them, or use spells that hide your presence to make catching and defeating them easier. Different types of the Toko provide big rewards throughout the game. The following is a list of other locations to find different types of Tokos, and the rewards they provide:
- Location: Ivory Tower – Final Dungeon
- Reward: 10,000 G
- Location: Snake Ruins
- Reward: 6,000 G
- Location: Swan Island – North of Summerlands (often encountered in groups of two to three)
- Reward: 2,000 EXP
- Location: Ivory Tower – Final Dungeon
- Reward: 24,000 EXP
- Location: Billy Goat Bluffs
- Reward: 8,000 EXP
A ghost named Horace can be found in different locations throughout the game. He will have a different riddle for you to solve each time. For each riddle, you will need to type out the correct answer to be rewarded with a unique spell -- one of which allows you to easily exit a dungeon, while another gives you radar for secret treasure chests. The following is a list of the locations to find Horace, the answers to his riddles, and the rewards you get for solving the puzzles:
- Location: Ding Dong Dell – Castle Entrance
- Riddle Solution: Cast "Spirit Medium" spell
- Reward: Makes more riddles available.
- Location: Al Mamoon – Fountain Square
- Riddle Solution: "Dragon Of The West"
- Reward: Draw Poison spell
- Location: Castaway Cove – Dock Bridge
- Riddle Solution: "Finest Fiber"
- Reward: Vacate spell
- Location: Fairygrounds – Fairy Godmother Path
- Riddle Solution: "Crispy Lettuce"
- Reward: Sage's Secret Alchemy Formula
- Location: Hamelin – Hootique Balcony
- Riddle Solution: "5"
- Reward: Chart Chests spell
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Out of this World (Bronze): Awarded for casting Gateway and traveling to another world.
- Guildering the Lily (Silver): Awarded for amassing a fortune of half a million guilders.
- Man of Steal (Bronze): Awarded for successfully stealing 50 times.
- Glim Reaper (Bronze): Awarded for gathering 2,000 glims.
- Little Battler Experience (Silver): Awarded for winning 1,000 battles.
- Overfamiliar (Bronze): Awarded for maximizing a familiar's familiarity.
- Pedigree Breeder (Bronze): Awarded for training a familiar to its full potential.
- Viva the Evolution! (Bronze): Awarded for managing 10 metamorphoses.
- Familiarizer (Bronze): Awarded for taming 20 different species.
- Boy Scout (Bronze): Awarded for running 15 different errands.
- New Sheriff in Town (Bronze): Awarded for completing 10 different bounty hunts.
- Pop Pop Fizz Fizz (Bronze): Awarded for alchemizing 10 different items.
- Treasure Hunter (Silver): Awarded for finding all hidden treasure chests.
- Globetrotter (Silver): Awarded for setting foot in all secluded regions.
- Raising the Stakes (Bronze): Awarded for collecting your first prize at the casino.
- Magic Master (Silver): Awarded for learning all of Oliver's spells.
- Prima Donna (Bronze): Awarded for learning all of Esther's songs.
- Gunslinger (Bronze): Awarded for learning all of Swaine's trickshots.
Additionally, there are 16 secret trophies:
- Wizardry Whiz (Platinum): Awarded for becoming a master magician. Congratulations! You truly are a whiz at wizardry!
- En Guardian! (Bronze): Awarded for defeating the Guardian of the Woods and bringing him back to his senses.
- Anchors Aweigh (Bronze): Awarded for obtaining the Sea Cow.
- Fly the Friendlier Skies (Bronze): Awarded for befriending Tengri.
- Wonder Wand (Bronze): Awarded for restoring the legendary wand Mornstar to its former glory.
- A Tonic for the Djinn (Bronze): Awarded for defeating the Dark Djinn.
- Council Trouncer (Silver): Awarded for freeing the other world from the clutches of the Zodiarchy.
- King of the World (Gold): Awarded for defeating the Guardian of Worlds.
- Familiarologist (Gold): Awarded for taming 250 different species.
- Humanitarian of the Year (Silver): Awarded for running 60 different errands.
- Bounty Hunter (Silver): Awarded for completing 40 different bounty hunts.
- Super Hero (Gold): Awarded for collecting all the merit awards.
- Mad Scientist (Gold): Awarded for alchemizing 120 different items.
- High Roller (Silver): Awarded for collecting all of the tickets for the Mem-O-Vision by winning big at the casino.
- Solosseum Slugger (Bronze): Awarded for winning your first bout in the Solosseum Series.
- Solosseum Supremo (Gold): Awarded for becoming the champion of the Solosseum Series.