Enter "©@®&" as a player name. Start a new game and the area selection screen will appear. Note: You must select the "Symbols" option to enter those characters. The area selection screen will appear after you accept that name.Eating chicken comment in Buzzatron
Punch or lure a Clacker into the sewer. Make sure that they actually go down the hole. Then, scare the Clakker by beating them up. They will run into the door where Scuz lives. Listen carefully to hear Scuz say something about eating chicken.Black Market store in Mongrel Valley
Enter New Yolk City and talk to one of the townsfolk. Climb the rope that you are told about and jump to the nearby ledge. Follow the ledge all the way around the buildings until you reach a set of swinging doors. Enter it to access a hidden Black Market store, where you can buy upgrades to your weapons and attributes. Note: In order to get into the black market, you need a password. Just walk around town until you hear someone mentioning the Black Market. Talk to them and they should tell you the password.Invisible Stranger
Enable the "Invincibility" code. Find any area that has a trap that you need the Zappfly to activate (such as a boulder or box). Stand underneath the boulder enough so that you can still shoot the target. You must be in first person view through all of this. Let the boulder or box land on you, which normally crushes you. After the boulder or box lifts itself up, walk away and get out of first person view. You should not be able see yourself, but are still there. Note: After you have done this, you will not be able to move without attacking or being in first person view. Do not save the game after doing this.
Use the following trick to become invisible at Farmer Beek's Opple Farm. The Stranger will become invisible on screen, but is still recognized by all characters in the game. However, he cannot move unless L1 is rapidly pressed or the game is in first person mode. First, enable the "Cheat mode" and "Invincibility" codes. Then, go to the smasher near the farmhouse. Stand next to the activation panel and shoot a Zappfly at it to activate the smasher. Just when you shoot it, run under the grinder and you will be smashed, but still be alive, and invisible.Capturing Fatty McBoomboom alive
First, capture all of his companions. When he is the only one remaining, run to stand underneath his platform. Load the Zapfly and go back and forth while shooting at him with it. This will bring his stamina down. When he is unconscious, quickly run fast to him (up the slope) and capture him.Defeating Elboze Freely
Stand on the air chutes so you keep bouncing up and down. Have the Zappfly equipped. Whenever Elboze tries to attack you, he will not be able to because he cannot go through the air chute. Whenever he gets close and you are up above, shoot the Zappfly to his tender spot on the back. You can wear down his energy until he is knocked out.Defeating the second Gloktogi
To defeat the second Gloktogi (the octopus-like robot) you meet, before you meet the final two, jump upon the crates until you land upon the container wall. In the distance in front of you, you will see a glass door. Shoot it and walk slowly towards it. Do not fall off the container. If you do, this you will draw out the Gloktogi. Let it web you a few times to draw it directly in front of you, then step back until you land on the crates. You will be able to look over the rim and fire at will and the monster will not be able to reach you. Use the Zapfly; this will save ammunition, but it will take a while.Defeating Secto
In order to defeat Secto, you must go through two of his spider pets. Shoot them with Sting Bees and Bombats. If they get too close, hit them with Riot Slugs until they disappear and run away. If they catch you in their whirlwind attack, just aim and shoot until they run away. After you defeat them, you must fight Secto. When fighting him, hide behind the big rocks until he shoots you with his giant laser. After the rock breaks, shoot one of the two power generators at the bottom of him. They have blinking lights on them. Shoot them until one of the blinking lights gets broken off, then run and find another rock to hide behind. You must do this about ten times. If you need more ammunition, there is plenty around. Just wait until after he breaks your rock, get some, then hide again. After you destroy all of the blinking lights on his power generators, he will die. Additionally, shoot the big cylinder objects on the generators. If you stand next to the left or right of them, you cannot get hurt.Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Bag Blisterz Booty (Bronze): Bounty Blisterz Booty.
- Starting the Journey (Bronze): Complete the tutorial.
- Wash my hands of this mess (Bronze): Bounty Filthy Hands Floyd.
- Clean the Water (Bronze): Bounty Looten Duke.
- Spank that booty! (Bronze): Bounty Boilz Booty.
- Dumb it down (Bronze): Rescue Eugene Ius.
- Don't be talkin' 'bout ma mama (Bronze): Bounty Jo' Mamma.
- Go Organic (Bronze): Bounty Packrat Palooka.
- Junkyard Challenge (Bronze): Bounty Packrat Palooka.
- Mine your business! (Bronze): Bounty X'plosives McGee.
- The Sleg Avenger! (Bronze): Bounty Lefty Lugnutz.
- You scratch my back (Bronze): Bounty Elboze Freely.
- Too Much Fuzzle Pie (Bronze): Bounty Fatty McBoomBoom.
- You know too much (Bronze): Take out D. Caste Raider.
- Giving a Leg Up (Bronze): Get to Last Legs.
- Dam Sekto! (Bronze): Enter the Lower Dam.
- Elevate yourself (Bronze): Take out a Gloktigi.
- Regain that spring in your step (Bronze): Reach the Upper Dam.
- Now there's two? (Silver): Take out Sekto's personal bodyguards.
- Smack down Sekto! (Gold): Defeat Sekto.
- Back in the Village (Silver): Defeat the Wolvark attackers in the Native Village
- Get 'em (Silver): Bounty 250 Outlaws
- Get 'em goooooood! (Gold): Bounty 250 Outlaws alive.
- Mo Moolah (Gold): Have 20,000 Moolah when you take the barge to Doc's Mongo Retreat.
- Go with the Flo... (Bronze): Find a hidden bottle of medicine.
- Crystal Mess (Silver): Collect 25 orange crystals.
- Finders, Filchers (Silver): Collect 40 Moolah chests.
- Free the Meat (Gold): Destroy the 10 hidden barrels.
- Slakker Clakker (Bronze): Finish the game on Easy.
- Stranger Danger (Silver): Finish the game on Normal.
- Sekto Suicide (Gold): Finish the game on Hard.
- Farmer Harmer (Bronze): Kill Farmer Beeks.
Additionally, there are five secret trophies:
- Shiny Moolah (Platinum): Get all other trophies.
- Hidden What?! (Silver): Find the Black Market.
- Grubb Idol (Silver): Find the hidden Grubb Idol.
- Dirty Water (Bronze): Find the hidden entrance into the Wolvark Barracks.
- Too Big For Your Bridges (Bronze): Leap the broken bridge!