Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Check (Bronze): Put an opponent in check in an exhibition game.
- Checkmate (Bronze): Win an exhibition game against the computer.
- Amateur (Bronze): Complete all the tutorials.
- Pure Correspondence (Bronze): Win a game of Play By Mail.
- Tournament King (Silver): Complete Tournament mode on all three difficulties.
- Problem Wizard (Silver): Solve 100 mate problems.
- Grandmaster (Gold): Achieve an ELO of 2500 or a Grandmaster Pure Chess rating.
Additionally, there are six secret trophies:
- Double Check (Bronze): Deliver a check by two pieces at the same time.
- Promotion (Bronze): Advance a pawn to the eighth rank in an offline game.
- O-O-O (Bronze): Perform a castling move on the queenside during any full game.
- En Passant (Bronze): Perform an En Passant during any full game.
- Piece Collector (Bronze): Capture 100 pieces.
- Epaulette Mate (Silver): Deliver checkmate where the king is blocked on both sides by his own rooks.