When you get the mission to destroy the large gun across the river from the Eiffel Tower, nearby on the same building is a smaller anti-aircraft gun. Kill all the guards nearby but leave the AA gun intact. Once the mission is completed, you can use the AA gun to shoot down Zeppelins. This will give you a level 5 alarm, which causes a series of airplanes to begin strafing you. Zeppelins earn $50 and planes $100 when shot down. The targets are unlimited, allowing you to get as much money as desired. Once you are done, jump off the building and die. When you return to HQ, you will have lost your weapons but have lots of money to replace them. You can repeat this as many times as desired as long as the last AA gun remains intact.
Walk to the side of a car before a race begins. Aim your gun at the driver, and he will exit his car. Repeat this with all the other cars. Then, go back to your car, and you will be the only racer and can easily win.Climbing buildings
When trying to climb up to a scenic point on top of a building, follow the glowing yellow lamps.Defeating Nazis
Act suspiciously to lure a Nazi away from his post, then kill him when no one is around.Race car locations
The Silver Dart, Aurora, Beta Romero, Beta Romero 12C, Delgado, Altair, Silver Claw, Drake, and Silver Claw Mk. II can be found at the following locations:
The Flammwagen, Wulf, AR 33, Panther Mk. III, Half-track, and Foucalt can be found at the following locations:
Steal a Nazi vehicle, and park it in your garage. Destroy it, then get a new one from the garage keeper. Destroy that one, and continue doing this until five of them have been destroyed to get the "Mad Bomber" perk.Easy "Mechanic 2" perk
Find the Bauer, Armed Bauer, Bauer Fuel Truck, Kaiser, Kaiser Convertible, ZP750, Armed ZP750, Sturmwagen, Armed Sturmwagen, Gestapo GS, and Gestapo Cruiser Nazi vehicles at the following locations to get the "Mechanic 2" perk:
Climb the Eiffel Tower, then look for the swimming pool below. Jump from that area, and land in the swimming pool to get the "High Diver" trophy.
After destroying the fuel depot at the start of the game and returning to the Belle De Nuit, drop off Luc. Do not enter the Belle De Nuit. Instead, unlock all three Mayhem perks to unlock machine guns on the Aurora race car. An easy way to unlock the last Mayhem perk is to find an open tank, hijack it, and destroy any Nazi vehicles that appear. Note: An open tank can be found in the ruins of a building a few meters behind the church that is on top of the hill. The church is located behind the Belle De Nuit. Then, go to "The Race" where Sean must race against Dierker in Saarbrucken. During the race, do not pass Dierker, but get close enough to him to shoot his car with the machine guns on the Aurora. Keep shooting Dierker's car until it becomes damaged and the game credits appear, indicating you have finished the game by killing Dierker. You can either watch the credits or skip them. After the credits, you will get "The Legend Begins" trophy, and a "Mission Failed" screen will appear, allowing you to retry the mission.Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Tourist (Bronze): You collected all monument postcards.
- Hell on Wheels (Bronze): You achieved victory in all freeplay races.
- Saint Honoré (Bronze): You spent 75,000 contraband.
- Demolition Derby (Bronze): You destroyed 50 vehicles.
- Top o' the World (Bronze): You climbed to the top of the Eiffel Tower.
- Silent Death (Bronze): You stealth killed 50 or more Nazis.
- Northern Command (Bronze): You inspired the people of Paris Area 1.
- Western Command (Bronze): You inspired the people of Paris Area 2.
- Southern Command (Bronze): You inspired the people of Paris Area 3.
- Chain Smoker (Bronze): You smoked way too much.
- Casanova (Bronze): You kissed 50 women.
- Silver Streak (Bronze): You obtained your first silver perk.
- Gold Medalist (Bronze): You obtained your first gold perk.
- First Blood (Bronze): You completed your first ambient freeplay event.
- Commando (Bronze): You completed each type of ambient freeplay.
- Wrecking Crew (Bronze): You completed 333 ambient freeplay in Paris Area 1.
- Unnatural Disaster (Bronze): You completed 212 ambient freeplay in Paris Area 2.
- Walking WMD (Bronze): You completed 239 ambient freeplay in Paris Area 3.
- Fatherland Fighter (Bronze): You completed 53 ambient freeplay in Saarbrucken.
- Coast Guard (Bronze): You completed 76 ambient freeplay in La Havre.
- Guerilla Warfare (Bronze): You completed 425 ambient freeplay in the countryside.
- Pigeon Parfait (Bronze): You played 'Bird Blast.'
- No Witnesses (Bronze): You completed a mission without raising alarm.
- Master of Disguise (Bronze): You made it through a story mission with your disguise intact.
- Trick or Treat (Bronze): You stealth killed a Nazi General while disguised.
- High Diver (Bronze): You jumped from the Eiffel Tower and survived.
- Weapon Master (Silver): You purchased all weapons available in the shops.
- Solid Gold (Silver): You completed all gold level perks.
- Not On My Watch (Silver): You have saved the French people from a cruel fate.
- Liberator of France (Gold): You inspired the people of France.
- Complete all other trophies (Platinum): Complete all other trophies.
Additionally, there are fifteen secret trophies:
- Vive La Resistance (Unknown): You inspired your first area of Paris.
- Road Trip (Bronze): You've arrived in Germany with Jules.
- Knockwurst (Bronze): You bested your opponents in the bar fight.
- Pint and a Shag (Bronze): You got lucky with Skylar.
- Fenderbender (Bronze): You crashed Dierker's car.
- Out of the Frying Pan (Unknown): You escaped from Germany.
- Into the Fire (Unknown): You reached Paris.
- Buried Secrets (Unknown): The Resistance was born.
- Crashlander (Unknown): You sent the Nazi zeppelin up in flames.
- Bridge Buster (Unknown): You destroyed the train.
- Repo Man (Unknown): You recovered the Aurora.
- Rescue (Unknown): You rescued Veronique.
- Pole Position (Unknown): You beat Dierker in the Parisian race.
- Payback (Unknown): You blew up "Doppelsieg."
- The Legend Begins (Gold): You completed The Saboteur.