At the main menu, select "Extras" option. Choose the "Enter Code" selection, then enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function:
Enter "letsdowork" as a code to unlock Big Black in Freeskate, Online, and Party Play modes. Note: His bounce ability can only be used offline.3-D mode
Enter "strangeloops" as a code to shift the colors to give a 3-D effect when viewed with red and blue 3-D glasses. Repeat the code to disable its effect.Disable NPC trash talking in Career mode
Enter "bailymcbailster" as a code.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding location:
Etnies GvR Plaza: Successfully complete all Street challenges.
Monster Skate Park: Get sponsored, then select "Team Film Challenges" in your phone contacts. Complete them until you unlock a demo session with Rob Dyrdek to raise money for a new park. You can now buy the property from your challenge map for $200,000.
S.V. Dam: Successfully complete all the Thrasher magazine challenges to drain the dam. This is the site for the Thrasher Cover shot.
S.V. Mega-Ramp Stadium: Win all the Tranny contests.
S.V. Summit: Successfully complete all the Death Races to unlock the peak of Cougar Mountain.
Training Park: Successfully complete all Team Film challenges.
Successfully complete all Thrasher and Skateboard Magazine challenges; Death Races; and Demo, Street, and Tranny contests. Slappy will give you the keys to Reg's mini-ramp. It is located behind the drop into the park, where the game starts. Go into the warehouse area, and move some dumpsters to reach it. Note: It is actually a small bowl/pool area, and not a ramp.Play as Dem Bonez
Successfully complete all the Hall Of Meat objectives in Career mode to unlock Dem Bonez in Freeskate and Party Play modes.
To easily unlock Dem Bonez, go to Old Town. Find any bridge, preferably one of the higher ones, and do the following levitation glitch. Go under any spot under one of the higher bridges. Come to a complete stop, and place a marker at the spot you have stopped at, then bail. As soon as you bail, go back to the maker you set. After you have gone back to your spot, keep bailing, but do not go back to the maker; instead, just keep bailing. You should be able to bail easier by doing a nollie late back foot flip before you hit the ground to bail. You should be getting higher the more you bail. After you get high enough, instead of doing the nollie back foot flip, do any grab (preferably a stiffy) or a shifty. Keep doing this to get higher and higher. Eventually your head will start to hit the bridge or the location you are at, and you will start to go through the bridge. This will break a lot of your bones, thus unlocking Dem Bonez. Note: You may have to do this a few times before you unlock Dem Bonez.King Of The Mountain Crown
Successfully complete all of the races, excluding the bonus races, in Career mode to unlock the King Of The Mountain Crown.Legend Crown
Reach the "Legend" rank online to unlock the Legend Crown.Pool locations
Pools can be found at the following locations. The letters and numbers refer to the map markings.
- Community Pool: Left of E and 3
- Do-Drop Inn Pool: Middle of E-F and just below 3
- G.E.D. High Pool: To the right of E and 4
- Old Pool: D and just above 4
- Party Pool: E and middle of 3-4
- Poop Deck Pool: D 8
- Think Pink Pool: Middle of C-D and middle of 3-4
Spots can be found at the following locations. The letters and numbers refer to the map markings. Kill a spot in Campaign mode by beating the second point requirement to unlock it in Freeplay and Party Play modes.
- 1. Rock The Gap: Middle of B-C and just below 4
- 2. No Need For Speed: Middle of B-C and below 4
- 3. Mini-Mega Redux: Left of E and 4
- 4. Lilypads: Slightly left of D and below 7
- 5. Thrice the Hubba: Left of E and 5
- 6. The Wall: Middle of D-E and 3
- 7. Off Street: Slightly left of E and middle of 6-7
- 8. Books: Slightly right of E and middle of 4-5
- 9. Glass Awning: Slightly right of B and 5
- 10. By The Bridge: Middle of D-E and 6
- 11. Alphabet: Left of E and middle of 4-5
- 12. Razor's Edge: Left of C and middle of 6-7
- 13. Swiss Cheese Moon: Middle of C-D and 8
- 14. Welcome Hut: Right of B and 4
- 15. Poop Deck Pool: D 8
- 16. Bus Stop: Right of C and slightly below 4
- 17. Winged Bench: Slightly left of C and above 5
- 18. Manny Hop Set: Left of C and slightly above 8
- 19. The Statue: Slightly right of A and middle of 6-7
- 20. Urban Curves: Slightly right of E and just below 3
- 21. Getting Technical: E and above 7
- 22. Stink Pit: Middle of A-B and 5
Go through the Thrasher magazine challenges until you unlock the pros and get a board sponsor to almost double your earning on most events. To make the most use of this, place a maximum bet on the death races. If you do not win, restart, and try again.Change branded clothes colors
Note: This trick only works for shirts, hoodies, and jackets. Pause the game, and select "Edit Skater" option. Choose the "Merchandise" selection, and find a branded clothing item that you want to have a custom color (for example, a shirt). Purchase the item, and leave the store. Wear the item, then go back to the store. Select the same category of the item that you purchased, for example "Shirts", then select "Custom Shirts". Press Start, go to "Edit Receipt", and uncheck the shirt. Select the option to go back to the store. You should be wearing the branded item and can now customize it. Change its color as desired, then press Start.
Use the following trick to easily defeat the Pros in the Throwdown missions. After getting your board sponsor and the Pros' numbers, call them up one at a time to one of the locations (for example, the library for the stairs). Before the challenge begins, drag some objects, and place them at the top of the stairs. There are some ramps, rail, and benches on the other side of the stair on the lower level (for example, the challenge "Can You Spell Girl?"). If done correctly, the Pros will fail their tricks, or get off their boards and try to jump over the objects. Do not forget to leave an opening for yourself. As long you have the objects in the middle of the opening (where the arrow shows up), you are good. For some reason the Pro will keep going to the middle no matter what. After defeating the Pro, you will not only get the wager money, but also the sponsor's money. You can repeat this as many times as desired.Mongo Push
Mongo pushing is pushing with your front foot. If you are standing on the board with your right foot ahead, press X to push with your right foot. Likewise, if your left is in front, press Square to push with your left foot.Skitchin
You can travel approximately twice as fast by skitchin behind cars. Doing this can give you an extra boost during a race, extra speed for a big gap, the means to escape a chase, or just to travel around New San Vanelona faster. To skitch, hold [World Grab] on the back bumper of a car. This can be done while they are stopped at a light or a stop sign. You can also grab on if you have some speed and get near the back of a moving car while holding [World Grab]. After you begin skitchin, the car will increase speed. Note: Some vehicles such as sports cars will drive faster. When you let go from the side while hanging on with one hand, you will pull yourself forward for an extra boost.
While slowly moving on flat ground, press Triangle to hop off your board, then quickly hop back on in one smooth motion. Hold L2 + R2 + Triangle + Circle just as your feet get near the board. Note: This requires precise timing. If done correctly, your skater will be launched skyward. This will lengthen your air time when trying to bail and give you more points for the Thrasher Hall Of Meat challenges.
Find flat ground. Press Triangle to get off your board. Press R2 to throw it. Turn 90 degrees away from your board. Quickly press Square to jump. A split second later, hold R2 and tap Triangle. Note: This may require a few attempts until you can launch high in the air.Easy "Alien Manual Shop" Pro challenge
Step off your board, and jump on the first planter. Run across the planter, and jump up the step. Jump off on the other side. Remain still, and get on your board again to complete the first task of the challenge. Get off your board, and jump on the next planter. Jump across the gap between the planters. Run across the last section of the planter, and jump off. Stand still, and get back on your board to complete the challenge.Easy "Blaow!" challenge
Pump and hold R2 on the opposite quarter pipe from the actual gap, where the two arrows are located. You should have enough air coming down. Use that speed and air with an angle to jump the gap. Use the R2 trick on the tranny of the gap.
To do the Hip To Hip transfer easily, skate to the corner that you first have to launch from for the transfer. Set the Session Marker, and push once towards the middle of the opening of the marked corner. Do not go too fast to avoid bailing. Get off your board when you get to that corner opening. Make sure you do not touch where the transfer begins. Walk across the pool to where you are supposed to land the transfer. Jump once while off your board, then jump one again, but this time get on your skateboard in mid air. Land on the bottom wall of where you are supposed to land the transfer. If done correctly, the transfer requirement should now be highlighted on the list. Grind the siding to complete the challenge.Easy "Bonus Team Photo" challenge
Stand on the ledge above where the sponsor is supposed to handplant. Then, wait for him to approach the launch ramp. Do a flip trick off the ledge just as he does the handplant.Easy "Can You Spell Girl?" challenge
Restart the challenge until Eric Koston falls. When you get the set trick, do 540's by pressing the Left Analog-stick and Right Analog-stick in the same direction. You can also try triple kickflips or heelflips.
Get your own bike rack from the area above the challenge. Grab it, then drag it down to the challenge area. Place your bike rack against and in front of the table. Do not touch the table. If you do, go to the table, and select "Reset Object". Eric Koston and Mike Carrols will fail because of your bike rack.
Place one ramp under the backboard almost lined up with it, but slightly in front of it. Throw away the other ramp. When you start the challenge, go left and up the concrete until you reach the tunnel. Place the set marker as far as possible without leaving the challenge area. Skate as fast as possible towards the ramp. Hold R1 before hitting the ramp, and it should grab the backboard. Do not ollie. Hold that button and press Up as soon as you hit the ramp. Keep holding Up until after the handplant. Try adjusting the position of the ramp as needed.Easy "E For Everyone" challenge
Jump off your board, and drag a roadblock from the top area over into Danny's path before starting the challenge. Do not block your own path down.Easy "Vert With The Vampire" challenge
Get air as much as you can by going back and forth on the vert and ollieing. Then, hold R2 until you get to the tranny of the window side of the vert. Release the button when the tranny ends, and you will be going up the wall.Easy "Who Lives Here?" challenge
There is a kicker that you need to move to land on. It is to the left of where you are supposed to land.Easy "Anyone Else?" trophy
Find the object used in the battle at the Lighthouse Park. Go west, and find the big blue bench. Drag it over, and position it lengthwise so that it is out of your way. Start the Throwdown, and choose the other skaters. Select the Lighthouse as the venue. Your opponents will bail because of the bench.
Execute double or triple kickflips. The pros cannot copy them.Easy "Grasshopper" trophy
Successfully complete all the K.O.T.M. Death Race challenges to unlock the SV Peak. Teleport there, and find the shack with the quarter pipe inside. Set up the ramp in an open area. Push up to the ramp, and do a handplant invert to get the "On Top Of The World" trophy.
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- On Top Of The World (Bronze): Perform an invert on one of the highest points in the city in career mode.
- Skater Evolved (Bronze): Get off your board in career mode.
- I Like To Move It (Bronze): Move your first object in career mode.
- That's the Way (Bronze): Beat all of Danny Way's film challenges.
- GVR Champ (Bronze): Win the GVR Contest.
- Big Air Champ (Bronze): Win the San Van-a-Slamma.
- Still Alive? (Bronze): Win a Deathrace in career mode.
- Race Hero (Bronze): Win all races in career mode.
- Where's my TV show? (Bronze): Beat all Rob Dyrdek challenges.
- Meet Slappy (Bronze): Meet Slappy.
- New San Van Hero (Bronze): Call Mikey 10 times.
- Pull the Plug (Bronze): Drain every pool and fountain in career mode.
- Real Estate Mogul (Bronze): Purchase all property in career mode.
- Fully Sponsored (Bronze): Obtain all sponsorships.
- The Architect (Bronze): Upload a created spot.
- The Critic (Bronze): Rate 10 community videos and photos.
- Pwn some n00bs (Bronze): Win an online ranked match.
- Amateur Skater (Bronze): Achieve Amateur Rank Online.
- Graphically Extreme (Bronze): Add a custom graphic to your skater.
- Dethrowned (Bronze): Download and own a community-created spot.
- Skater's Choice (Bronze): Win the Skater's choice award in an online ranked match.
- Juggling Chainsaws (Bronze): Wipeout at high speed in career mode.
- Skitched Up (Bronze): Skitch for 1000 meters or 3000 feet in career mode.
- Make it Big! (Bronze): Use Big Black's service 10 times in Career Mode.
- Running Man (Bronze): Escape a chase off board in career mode.
- DIY (Bronze): Spend 30 minutes moving objects in career mode.
- Good Samaritan (Bronze): Knock down a security guard chasing another skater in career mode.
- Need for Speed (Bronze): Maintain maximum speed for 5 seconds in career mode.
- Sandbag (Bronze): Break at least 15 bones in a single wipeout in career mode.
- Gender Bender (Bronze): Change your skater's gender.
- Grasshopper (Bronze): Perform one grass gap of at least 10 meters or 30 feet in career mode.
- Stairmaster (Bronze): Perform one stair gap of at least 12 meters or 36 feet in career mode.
- Uninsurable (Bronze): Break 100 bones in career mode.
- Playing Nice Together (Bronze): Complete your first online freeskate activity with your created skater.
- Cooperation is key (Bronze): Complete 50 online freeskate activities with your created skater.
- SBM Cover (Silver): Get the cover of The Skateboard Mag.
- Thrasher Cover (Silver): Get the cover of Thrasher.
- How you like them apples? (Silver): Acquire all phone numbers for the pros.
- Anyone Else? (Silver): Beat all the pros at Throwdown challenges.
- Spare Parts (Silver): All Hall Of Meat paths complete.
- Urban Legend Too (Silver): Own all spots in career mode.
- Active Skater (Silver): Successfully complete all online freeskate activities with your created skater.
- Online Pro (Silver): Achieve Pro Rank Online.
- Perfectionist (Gold): Complete all paths in career mode.
- Online Legend (Gold): Achieve Legend Rank Online.
- Platinum Trophy (Platinum): Unlock all other trophies.
Additionally, there is one secret trophies:
- Taste The Mongo (Bronze): Mongo Push 5000 times in career mode.