Have a saved game file from Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People: Episode 1 - Homestar Ruiner to have all costume pieces from that game.Strong Bad's wardrobe items
Search the following areas to find the indicated wardrobe item:
- Beret: Send The Cheat to an empty field in the Maps And Minions mini-game.
- Camo Pants: Dryer in the basement of Strong Bad's house.
- Crown: Unplug the KoT's computer.
- Eye Patch: Cereal box in Strong Bad's house.
- Lectric Boots: Send an e-mail requesting them from the KoT's form letter for deliveries.
- KoT's Beard: Right side shelf of the KoT's throne.
- Strong Badia Shirt: Dig to the left of Strong Badia with the Taranchula Heavy Metal Detector.
Successfully complete the indicated tasks:
- 1. Find the egg, and give it to the Cheerleader.
- 2. Give the clay tablet to someone other than SoAndSo.
- 3. Give the wheel to SoAndSo in the Egyptian scene.
- 4. Use the dog on anyone but SoAndSo in the Egyptian scene.
- 5. Kill the last girl in Egypt, and use Charles Darwin on someone.
The following items can be set ablaze:
- Bleak House Flag in Strong Sad's room, after escaping (required to progress).
- Bleak House Constitution in Strong Sad's room, after escaping (required to progress).
- Bleak House Bill of Rights in Strong Sad's room, after escaping (required to progress).
- Smoke detector in the living room of Strong Bad's house.
- Strong Bad's bed in Strong Bad's room.
- Kimono on the wall inside Pompomerania/Club Technochocolate.
- Paper mache skulls in country during Strong Mad sequence (required to progress).
- Lonely skull in country near the flag.
- Lonely skull in country near where Strong Mad starts.
- Bush at the Homsar Reserve.
- Candles in the KoT's castle.
- UN model in Marzipan's backyard; after winning.
- Board game in Strong Badia.
Search the following locations to find the indicated flag:
- Strong Badia: Search the brick wall in the field.
- The Cheat And Tirerea: Get The Cheat to join you, then check the Tire.
- Concession-Stan : Search the bush on the right side of the Concession Stand.
- Bleak House: Search the box on Strong Sad's bed.
- Homsar Reservation: Search the "mysterious" bush near Homsar.
- Peoples' Republic Of Marzistar: Use the Metal Detector to the right of the onion patch at Marzipan's.
- Pompomerania: Get Pom Pom to join you, then go to the bar and order a can of Bull Honkey.
- Country: Use the Metal Detector near Country's flag.
Search the following locations to find the indicated game manual page:
- Search the snail-mailbox at the House of Strong.
- Search under the package near the low white fence in the Field.
- Search the mailbox at Marzistar.
- Search under the box near the bar at In Club Technochocolate/Pompomerania.
Search the following locations to find the indicated TGS Idea:
- Search the bookcase in Strong Sad's room after escaping the house.
- Use the lighter on the barred window in the House Of Strong.
- Use the Metal Detector to the right of the cave at the Homsar Reservation.
- Search the "ex-fish" three times at the KOT's castle.
Successfully complete the indicated task:
- Talk to Strong Sad during Part 1.
- Talk to Strong Sad about the invisible fence two times during Part 1.
- Search the shower in the House of Strong.
- Use the pillow on Strong Sad during Part 1.
- Put the Pilot Wings medal on Strong Sad during Part 2.
- Talk to Strong Sad about Strong Badia during in Part 2.
- Talk to Strong Sad about Bleak House during Part 2.
- Use the fake sword on Strong Sad in Bleak House.
- Talk to Strong Sad about Strong Badia after burning all his items.
- Use the tuning fork on Strong Sad at the Homsar Reservation.
- Use the Fake Sword on Strong Sad while at the Homsar Reservation
- Talk to Strong Sad at Marzipan's.
- Successfully complete the game, then talk to Strong Sad in his room.
Successfully complete the indicated task to get the corresponding character at attention:
- Have the Cheat join you.
- Talk to Coach Z while preparing for the castle battle.
- Talk to Pom Pom while preparing for the castle battle.
- Talk to Strong Sad while preparing for the castle battle.
- Talk to Strong Mad while preparing for the castle battle.
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Long Burn the King! (Bronze): Help create an effigy of the King of Town and spark a rebellion.
- The People's Republic of Marzistar (Bronze): Enter the People's Republic of Marzistar.
- It's Good to be the King (Bronze): Do the unthinkable: Make Strong Bad the King of Free Country, USA.
- Burninating the Countryside (Bronze): Set all possible things on fire.
- Attention!!! (Bronze): Make all members of the Homestarmy stand at attention.
- A Sad of Many Names (Bronze): Have Strong Bad call Strong Sad by all his sad names.
- I Can Start My Own United Nations! (Bronze): Collected all the souvenir flags of the world.
- I'm A Stylin' Machine! (Bronze): Collected all available costumes.
- Learning is Fun! (Bronze): Collected all pages of the Algebros manual.
- Algebros Master (Bronze): Get at least 2000 points in Algebros.
- The Secret Scrolls (Bronze): Collected all papyrus Cave Girl Squad scrolls.
- The Perfect Evolution of Cave Girl Squad (Bronze): Get the highest possible score in Cave Girl Squad.
- Homestarmy: Medal of Honorable Mention (Bronze): Finished the Homestarmy game in 10 rounds or fewer.
- Lord High Fantasticus (Silver): Achieve the highest possible Awesomeness level.
- It's Not So Good to be the King (Gold): Return all of Free Country, USA back to normal.