Enter "yougotitall" as a code to unlock and own all specials in the shop. Note: This does not include decks or pro tricks.All decks
Enter "needaride" as a code to unlock and own all decks except the Inkblot and Gamestop.Inkblot deck
Enter "birdhouse" as a code to unlock the Inkblot deck.Full air stats
Enter "drinkup" as a code.Play as Pat the Realtor
Enter "shescaresme" as a code to unlock Pat the Realtor in Free Skate mode.Play as Christian Hosoi
Enter "hohohosoi" as a code to unlock Christian Hosoi in Free Skate mode.Play as Colonel and Security Guard
Enter "militarymen" as a code to unlock the Colonel and Security Guard in Free Skate mode.Play as Dad and Skater Jam Kid
Enter "strangefellows" as a code to unlock the Dad and Skater Jam Kid in Free Skate mode.Play as Grim Reaper
Enter "enterandwin" as a code to unlock the Grim Reaper in Free Skate mode (two players only).Play as Jason Lee
Enter "notmono" as a code to unlock Jason Lee in Free Skate mode.Play as Kevin Staab
Enter "mixitup" as a code to unlock Kevin Staab in Free Skate mode.Play as Mascot
Enter "manineedadate" as a code to unlock the Mascot in Free Skate mode.Play as Nerd and Bum
Enter "wearelosers" as a code to unlock the Nerd and Bum in Free Skate mode.Play as Photography Girl and Filmer
Enter "themedia" as a code to unlock the Photography Girl and Filmer in Free Skate mode.Play as Travis Barker
Enter "plus44" as a code to unlock Travis Barker in Free Skate mode.
Enter "suckstobedead" as a code to unlock Zombie Officer Dick in Free Skate mode.Vans No Skool Gothic shoes
Enter "hatedandproud" as a code to unlock Vans No Skool Gothic shoes.Shaba collector's deck
Successfully complete the ten Classic mode objectives in the Downhill bonus level to get a "Sick" rank. If done correctly, the message "Sponsor Gear Unlocked" will appear. You can now get the Shaba collector's deck for free from the deck list in the skateshop.Bonus characters
Successfully complete the indicated task in Career mode to unlock the corresponding character:
- Bam Margera: Successfully complete his Pro Challenge
- Beaver mascot: Unlock the High School
- Bob Burnquist: Successfully complete his Pro Challenge
- Bum: Unlock the Car Factory level
- Daewon Song: Successfully complete his Pro Challenge
- Dustin Dollin: Successfully complete his Pro Challenge
- Filmer: Unlock the High School level
- Jason Lee: Successfully complete the final Tony Hawk goal
- Lyn-z Adams Hawkins: Successfully complete his Pro Challenge
- Mike Vallely: Successfully complete his Pro Challenge
- Nyjah Huston: Successfully complete his Pro Challenge
- Paul Rodriguez: Successfully complete his Pro Challenge
- Photographer: Unlock the Shops level
- Real Estate Agent: Unlock the Downtown level
- Rodney Mullen: Successfully complete his Pro Challenge
- Ryan Sheckler: Successfully complete his Pro Challenge
- Security Guard: Unlock the School level
- Stevie Willams: Successfully complete his Pro Challenge
- Travis Barker: Successfully complete his Pro Challenge
- Zombie: Successfully complete his Pro Challenge
Successfully complete the indicated task in Career mode to unlock the corresponding video:
- All Pros Behind The Scenes: Successfully complete all Pro Challenges.
- All Pros Day In The Life: Obtained from Jason Lee once each time.
- Bam Margera Pro Footage: Successfully complete the Bam Margera Pro Challenge.
- Bob Burnquist Pro Footage: Successfully complete the Bob Burnquist Pro Challenge.
- Daewon Song Pro Footage: Successfully complete the Daewon Song Pro Challenge.
- Dustin Dollin Pro Footage: Successfully complete the Dustion Dollin Pro Challenge.
- Lyn-Z Adams Hawkings Pro Footage: Successfully complete the Lyn-Z Adams Hawkings Pro Challenge.
- Mike V Pro Footage: Successfully complete the Mike V Pro Challenge.
- Nyjah Huston Pro Footage: Successfully complete the Nyjah Huston Pro Challenge.
- Paul Rodriguez Pro Footage: Successfully complete the Paul Rodriguez Pro Challenge.
- Pro Bails 1: Successfully complete the Tony Hawk Pro Challenge.
- Rodney Mullen Pro Footage: Successfully complete the Rodney Mullen Pro Challenge.
- Ryan Scheckler Pro Footage: Successfully complete the Ryan Scheckler Pro Challenge.
- Stevie Willams Pro Footage: Successfully complete the Stevie Willams Pro Challenge.
In Career mode, go to the City Park area and enter the tutorial warehouse. While in the Tutorial menu, select the Pro Skater you wish to use in Career mode, then choose any tutorial. Then, exit the warehouse once the tutorial begins through the door that has an arrow pointing towards it. You should now be back at City Park as the Pro Skater you selected. Note: Your tricks will not change to the trick set of the Pro Skater, like they do in Free Skate mode. You cannot change clothes as a Pro Skater. To play as the default character again, select "Edit Skater" in your room, then select a default look. Additionally, your hospital bill and broken bones will also not appear on screen like normal, even after changing back to your default character. To fix this, go to the tutorial warehouse and select the Pro Skater you last played as. Then, select any tutorial and pause the game once the tutorial begins. Enter the Trick Type menu, go back to the Training menu, then select "Exit Training".Easy air stats
Play the first part of the Bob Burnquist Pro Challenge. When you are falling through the air it counts towards your air stats. Just start the mission and begin flying through the air. Allow the game to idle like this, because it continuously resets the mission and when you do not perform all of the tricks and hit the ground, it just puts you straight to the top and never stops.Increase air stat in Factory
There are four jet-machines that shoot you extremely fast. Go outside and press Square to move things around inside the factory. Put a quarter-pipe in front of the machine and you will be shot straight up. This is an easy way to do more than one special or 1080 spin tricks to increase those stats.Easy Stokens in Fun Park
Grind the roller coaster around for awhile to get a lot of Stokens. Note: Make sure to not fall or get hit by the roller coaster train.
Skate over to the large roller coaster. Enter at the entrance of the roller coaster, skating in the opposite direction of the cart. Fully skate the roller coaster while jumping over the cart when it comes around and land at the beginning of coaster entrance. Do not fall and land it to get a few hundred Stokens.Grind challenge in Fun Park
To achieve Sick without any Ollies, grind in the same direction of the cart. You will be in the middle of the track and you will get the message "Land For SICK Level".Easy manual experience in Hill Top
There is a slope where you can manual down to get a lot of manual experience easily. The slope is a road and when you look down it, you should see a building with a "COME AGAIN!" sign on it. There is a spot challenge at the beginning of the slope. Start the challenge and try to manual all the way down. Do not worry about hitting all the spots or anything else. To get easy experience, just go down the hill as far as possible. When you get to the bottom, instead of going up, just restart your last goal. You will be on the spot challenge again at the top of the hill. From there, you can manual down again and repeat this as many times as desired for a lot of experience, fast.Play piano in School
Find the awning painted like a piano near Nyja Houston. Grind it and it will make piano sounds.Jumping higher
Go up to a guard while you are off your skateboard and jump over him a few times. Sometimes you will get an extra boost in air. By doing this, you can get to places that you cannot normally jump to. You can hit a guard and make him chase you to the slums. In the lot in front of the Jeep Factory is a hidden spot icon. Hop the guard to collect it.