Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- All Trophies (Platinum): Obtain the other trophies.
- Ending: Everything you ever wanted (Silver): Finish the game obtaining the Worst Ending.
- Ending: The Ultimate Monster (Silver): Finish the game obtaining the Bad Ending.
- True Ending (Gold): Finish the game obtaining the True Ending.
- Ending: A Premature Conclusion (Silver): Finish the game obtaining the Early Ending.
- Ending: Just Too Competent! (Silver): Obtain the Joke Ending.
- A Mysterious Place (Bronze): Reach Arcane.
- Master of Puppets (Bronze): Defeat Nascal the Puppetmaster.
- The Dark Child (Bronze): Defeat Jonathan Kappel.
- The Nameless Messenger (Bronze): Defeat The Nameless Messenger for first time.
- The Fallen One (Bronze): Defeat Druaga.
- Inner Nightmare (Bronze): Defeat Malekith, the Lord of Nightmares.
- The Real Monster (Gold): Defeat the Secret Boss.
- Ultimate Collector (Gold): Find all items, weapons and artifacts.
- True Power (Silver): Reach Level 20.
- A Recurrent Memory (Gold): Finish the game in New Game+.
- Good Memory (Gold): Obtain all Memories
- Breaker of Chains (Silver): Free all Prisoners.
- Midnight Chitchat! (Bronze): Finish all possible conversations with Ergo.
- First Down! (Bronze): Defeat a Memory Knight.
- Memory of Legends (Gold): Obtain the Angelus.
- Blood Reward (Silver): Give the Blood Stone to its owner.
- Bully (Bronze): Steal from the rich, give to myself!
- Up and Beyond! (Bronze): Open the way to the upper floors.
Additionally, there are two secret trophies:
- Unholy Rebellion (Silver): Defeat Romeo Exxet.
- Hand of Death (Silver): Defeat for second time The Nameless Messenger.