Use the computer in Weird Ed's room five times to unlock the Maniac Mansion mini-game.Easy "Chef" trophy
You must have Syd or Razorin in your party. As Dave, go to the front door of the mansion, pull back the mat, and take the key. Use it to open the door and enter the mansion. Enter the first door on your left to reach the kitchen. Move to the right and when Edna tries to catch you, quickly leave that room. If Edna catches your first hero, swap to the second person. The kitchen will now be empty. Go through the right side door twice and collect the fruit drink from the shelf. Return to the main hall, go upstairs, and enter the left door. Take the wax fruits and exit the room. Enter the steel security door and take another set of stairs on the right to encounter the green tentacle. Give him the wax fruit (his favorite) and afterwards the fruit drink to satisfy his hunger. Go upstairs and open the first door. Switch to another character and ring the bell on the front door to have Ed leave his room. Switch to the character on the third floor, wait a few seconds, and leave that room. Go through the third door to enter Ed's room. Take the hamster and return to the previous room. Wait thirty seconds to make sure you will not encounter Ed in the corridor on your way back to the kitchen. While in the kitchen, give the hamster to Syd or Razor. Open the microwave, put the hamster inside, then turn it on to get the "Chef" trophy.Easy "Dude, It's Like, Cannibalism" trophy
As Hoagie, wait until he randomly eats a hoagie to get the "Dude, It's Like, Cannibalism" trophy.Easy "ESRB Violation" trophy
Use the fork on the cat with Laverne to get the "ESRB Violation" trophy.Easy "Music Appreciation Award" trophy
You can turn off the stereo as long as it is on when you actually plug in all three chron-o-johns and purchase the diamond.Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- OCD (Platinum): Get all other trophies in the game.
- Number One (Silver): Power Hoagie's Chron-o-John.
- Number Two (Silver): Power Laverne's Chron-o-John.
- Flush (Silver): Acquire a diamond.
- Yesterday's News (Gold): Defeat Purple Tentacle yesterday.
- Mental Patience (Bronze): Play the whole game without skipping a cutscene.
Additionally, there are 52 secret trophies:
- ...Take on the Words! (Bronze): Sit through the end credits.
- Rap Sheet: Trespasser (Bronze): Find Fred's basement workshop.
- Rap Sheet: Yegg (Bronze): Open the safe.
- Rap Sheet: Cheat (Bronze): Disqualify Harold.
- Rap Sheet: Vandal (Bronze): Deflate Oozo.
- Rap Sheet: Fraud (Bronze): Try to alter the contract with Booboo-B-Gone.
- Rap Sheet: Forger (Bronze): Try to sign the contract yourself with the quill pen.
- Rap Sheet: Thief (Bronze): Pick up 15 things that don't belong to you.
- Rap Sheet: Kleptomaniac (Bronze): Pick up 30 things that don't belong to you.
- Rap Sheet: Adventure Gamer (Bronze): Pick up 45 things that don't belong to you.
- Master Plumber (Bronze): Flush 50 objects through time.
- Moronic Drone (Bronze): Get a job.
- Only Hoagie Can Make a Tree (Bronze): Create a cherry tree.
- Only George Can Destroy a Tree (Bronze): Destroy a cherry tree.
- Windsock it to Me (Bronze): Change the flag.
- You Call That a Hint? (Bronze): Try to wash the dirty car with the brush.
- Obvious, Really... (Bronze): Make it rain.
- Not Raised in a Barn (Bronze): Close a door.
- Novelty Enthusiast (Bronze): Get all six novelty items.
- WWSCD? (Bronze): Climb through the chimney with all three kids.
- Costume Quest (Bronze): Clothe Laverne in the costume.
- Chateau Eau Neaux (Bronze): Make vinegar.
- It's an Honor Just to Compete (Bronze): Enter the human contest.
- Can't Win and Chew Gum at the Same Time (Bronze): Laverne tries the chattering teeth on her human during the human show.
- It's an Honor Just to Compete But Winning Is Better (Bronze): Win the human contest.
- Alas, Our Lazy Speechwriters Didn't Cover This (Bronze): Talk to Washington, Jefferson, or Hancock while they're outside.
- Behind Every Great Man Is a Quality Roadie (Bronze): Red makes a super battery with only a little help from Hoagie.
- That Should Have Worked (Bronze): Hoagie uses battery with Chron-o-John instead of plug.
- Coffee Achiever (Bronze): Wake up Dr. Fred.
- Of Course It Would Still Weigh the Same (Bronze): Get a tiny sweater.
- Don't Try This at Home (Bronze): Microwave the frozen hamster.
- Now You're Pushing It (Bronze): Try to microwave the hamster again after he's thawed out.
- Oh Right, I'm Playing a Cartoon! (Bronze): Make a skunk.
- You Suck (Bronze): Vacuum up a hamster.
- Dialog Puzzles Are Hard (Bronze): Get Fred to sign the contract.
- Dude, It's Like, Cannibalism (Bronze): Hoagie eats a Hoagie.
- Music Appreciation Award (Bronze): Reach yesterday without turning the stereo off.
- Olive Branch (Bronze): Return the stamp album to Weird Ed.
- Energy Conscious (Bronze): Turn off the television.
- Games History Major (Bronze): Play Maniac Mansion.
- We're All Brothers (Bronze): Ask the IRS agents if they're related.
- Are You My Mummy? (Bronze): Talk to Dead Cousin Ted with all three kids.
- That Joke Never Gets Old (Bronze): Squirt five different people with disappearing ink.
- Missing Pink (Bronze): Try to mix the red paint and the Booboo-B-Gone.
- And Then the Universe Explodes (Bronze): Try to mix the decaf and caffeinated coffees.
- And Then the Universe Implodes (Bronze): Try to mix the disappearing ink with Booboo-B-Gone.
- That Only Works with Alligators (Bronze): Try to flush the hamster.
- I'm Sure He'd Never Notice (Bronze): Try to swap the textbook with the stamp album.
- ESRB Violation (Bronze): Laverne thinks about eating the cat.
- Voiding the Warranty (Bronze): Try to put something metal in the microwave.
- Most Annoying Guest Ever (Bronze): Ring the front desk bell 100 times.
- Chef (Bronze): Cook the hamster in Maniac Mansion (Don't try this at home, kids!).