Eventually, you will find two giants to fight at the same time while playing the main story campaign. Before fighting them, remove all your equipped gear to avoid killing them too quickly. There is also a special Talisman found early in that game that will lower your stats by 10%. If you have it, equip it. Once you start fighting them, keep performing the Aerial Dust Storm from one to the other until your combo is over 1,000 and you get the "That's More Like It" trophy.
Go to the Sorrowing Meadow, and visit the southeast mansion. Once you reach the entrance, enter the next room from above. To your left will be spikes and a bug nest with giant bugs and zombies below. Run past it, and stop at the ledge, waiting for all the enemies to gather up as they chase you. Before fighting them, remove all your equipped gear to avoid killing them too quickly. There is also a special Talisman found early in that game that will lower your stats by 10%. If you have it, equip it. Use Fidget's Lightning to build a combo on the approaching enemies until they are almost all dead. Once they are, drop down from the ledge to fall into a room full of zombies. Make sure to keep your combo going with lightning. Once you cannot use lightning any longer, switch to sword slashes until you can continue shocking the zombies. Keep doing this without taking any damage or missing an attack to get the "That's More Like It" trophy.Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Mithrarin (Platinum): Unlock all other trophies.
- Friend of Falana (Bronze): Completed 5 Sidequests.
- Hero of Falana (Bronze): Completed 10 Sidequests.
- Savior of Falana (Bronze): Completed 20 Sidequests.
- A Decent Start... (Silver): Successfully complete a 200+ hit combo.
- That's More Like It (Gold): Successfully complete a 1000+ hit combo.
- Bringer of Death (Silver): Kill 500 Enemies.
- Push and Turn (Bronze): Unlock a Treasure Chest.
- Wait, aren't you...? (Bronze): Unlock a Cage and Rescue a Friend.
- Baker's Dozen (Gold): Hang out with Twelve Friends in the Sanctuary.
- Distant Thunder (Bronze): Use the DUST STORM on Fidget's Projectiles.
- Well on your Way (Bronze): Pick Up an Ability Orb.
- With Great Power... (Bronze): Level Up by Assigning Skill Gems.
- An Impressive Display (Bronze): Earn a Four-Star Rating in any Challenge Arena.
- The Stuff of Legends (Gold): Earn a Four-Star Rating in EVERY Challenge Arena.
- Blue Bomber (Gold): Simultaneously Kill 6 Enemies with a Single Bomb.
- Cutting it Close (Silver): Successfully Parry with less than 10% health remaining.
- Tinkerer (Bronze): Craft an item from a blueprint.
- Bad Therapist (Bronze): Bug Matti.
- Opposite of Fail (Gold): Complete all Fale Quests.
- Above and Beyond the Call (Gold): Complete the Game on Tough or Hardcore setting.
- Sad Way to Go (Bronze): Kill an enemy with the slide attack.
- One Last Wish (Bronze): Fulfill Bopo's wish for snow.
- The Blacksmith of Archers' Pass (Bronze): Meet Haley.
- Silence Those Guns (Silver): Destroy every enemy Cannon.
Additionally, there are six secret trophies:
- Defused (Silver): Defeated Fuse.
- Waters of Life (Silver): Defeated Lady Tethys.
- High Spirits (Silver): Defeated Baron Kane.
- ...And the Dust Settles (Silver): Defeat General Gaius.
- Paragon (Bronze): Opt out of putting poison ivy into Gianni's laundry.
- Renegade (Bronze): Reign chaos by putting poison ivy into Gianni's laundry.