You must be holding a total of at least 300 coins. Clear all rooms in each chamber and try not to purchase anything at the shop. If you find the Sell Creep, give him guns and items in return for some coins. You may be able to reach the desired total before completing Chamber 3, especially if the secret chamber was cleared. Note: This will also unlock the Coin Crown.Easy "Case Closed" trophy
Successfully complete one of the main characters' past to get a very rare random chance to find a Bullet Kin with a red cape replacing a regular Bullet Kin. They will simply wander around and will not shoot at you or deal contact damage either. If the caped Bullet Kin is the last enemy in the room with you, it will eventually disappear. Allow this to happen five times over any number of playthroughs to unlock the Bullet as a playable character and get the "Case Closed" trophy.Easy "Day Ruiner" trophy
You will eventually unlock a weapon called "The Mailbox" in the Acquisition's Department. Once obtained, notice that it fires letters, with the last "bullet" being a parcel which can have a variety of effects (poison, explosion, and glitter). Fight a Boss and glitter all over it. If done correctly, the Boss will be sparkling. Then, kill it using another weapon to get the "Day Ruiner" trophy.Easy "I Knew Someone Would Do It" trophy
Flip a table on its side, then push it into a pit to get the "I Knew Someone Would Do It" trophy.Easy "Lion Leap" trophy
Kill the Boss on the fifth floor, "High Dragun", then pass through a bullet casing curtain and enter an area with floating platforms. You will normally maneuver through this area by dodge rolling and reach the chest that contains the "Gun that can kill the past." Instead, jump off one of the floating platforms. You will not take damage or die and instead simply return to the location where you jumped off and get the "Lion Leap" trophy.Easy "Not Just A Box" trophy
Any chest will rarely be a mimic. Shoot the chest once before attempting to open it. If it is a mimic, you will get the "Not Just A Box" trophy and unlock the Book Of Chest Anatomy. Note: If playing as the Hunter, your dog will bark at the chest to indicate it is a mimic.Easy "Rage Mode" trophy
Flip a total of 500 tables to get the "Rage Mode" trophy.Easy "The Password" trophy
Green demon faces will rarely appear in rooms, usually on the later floors. If you have either 100 casings (money) or at least one curse from any source (altars, cursed guns, stealing, breaking a mirror, etc.), enter the face to teleport to a market room with every item-selling Gungeon NPC available, including a side room with Winchester and his game. If you do not have 100 casings or a curse, the face will spit you out.Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Dat Plat (Platinum): Acquire all other trophies.
- Lead God (Gold): Collect five Master Rounds in one run.
- Patron (Silver): Spend big at the Acquisitions Department.
- Gunsmith (Bronze): Construct the Bullet that can kill the Past.
- Slayer (Silver): Defeat the Boss of the Fifth Chamber.
- Castle Crasher (Bronze): Clear the First Chamber 50 Times.
- Dungeon Diver (Bronze): Clear the Second Chamber 40 Times.
- Mine Master (Bronze): Clear the Third Chamber 30 Times.
- Hollowed Out (Bronze): Clear the Fourth Chamber 20 Times.
- Forger (Silver): Clear the Fifth Chamber 10 Times.
- Biggest Wallet (Bronze): Carry a large amount of money at once.
- Cartographer's Assistant (Bronze): Map the first Five Chambers for the lost adventurer.
- Re-Armed (Bronze): Deliver the Golem's replacement arm.
- Weird Tale (Silver): Complete Frifle's Challenges.
- Trickshot (Silver): Ace Winchester's game 3 times.
- Hedge Slinger (Silver): Win a wager against the Gunsling King 5 times.
- Going Down (Bronze): Open the shortcut to the Second Chamber.
- Going Downer (Bronze): Open the shortcut to the Third Chamber.
- Going Downest (Bronze): Open the shortcut to the Fourth Chamber.
- Last Stop (Silver): Open the shortcut to the Fifth Chamber.
- Sworn Gun (Bronze): Avenge Manuel.
- Gungeon Acolyte (Bronze): Complete the Tutorial.
- Great Hall (Silver): Populate the Breach.
- Demolition Man (Bronze): Kill a frozen enemy by rolling into it.
- Woodsie Lord (Bronze): Steal 10 things.
- Day Ruiner (Bronze): Kill a boss after covering it with glitter.
- Money Pit (Bronze): Kill 100 enemies by dropping chandeliers.
- Rider (Bronze): Kill 100 enemies while riding in a mine cart.
- Pit Lord (Bronze): Kill 100 enemies by knocking them into pits.
- Rage Mode (Bronze): Always be flipping. Guns are for flippers.
- Beast Master (Bronze): Complete the game with Beast Mode on.
Additionally, there are 18 secret trophies:
- Gun Game (Silver): Complete the game with the Sorceress's Enchanted Gun.
- Gungeon Master (Gold): Clear the Sixth Chamber.
- Historian (Silver): Complete all 4 main character Pasts.
- Wingman (Bronze): Kill the Pilot's Past.
- Double Jeopardy (Bronze): Kill the Convict's Past.
- Squad Captain (Bronze): Kill the Marine's Past.
- Deadliest Game (Bronze): Kill the Hunter's Past.
- Grate Hall (Bronze): Access the Oubliette.
- Reverence for the Dead (Bronze): Access the Temple.
- Case Closed (Silver): Unlock the Bullet.
- Beep (Silver): Unlock the Robot.
- Not Just A Box (Bronze): Get the jump on a Mimic.
- I Knew Someone Would Do It (Bronze): Why.
- Lion Leap (Bronze): Fall at the last second.
- Time Paradox (Bronze): Die in the Past.
- Exorcist (Bronze): Kill a Jammed Boss.
- The Password (Bronze): Accessed the Hidden Market.
- Jammed (Bronze): You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you.