A great trading method is buying large and selling large. First, choose a player that everyone wants and find his average price. You can do this by finding the lowest "Buy Now" price and add 100-200 to it. You need to make sure you are not trying to get huge profits. Trying to get 1,000-2,000 profit per player is not going to work. The basic idea is to start slow and take things from there. Additionally, you need to take the five percent tax rate into consideration. When it comes to profit, you need to target something around 200 coins per item. Once you have everything sorted out, bid approximately 4,500 on your chosen player, then sell him for around 5,100 (taking into account the five percent tax). 100-200 may not seem too appealing, but you should not be going with a single card. For example, if you bid on 50 cards and manage to sell 15, you should make a fairly decent profit in no time. Repeat this process to get a decent amount of coins without playing a single game. Note: Make sure to also consider things like market fluctuation and player popularity.
The Coin Boost catalogue items allow you to get bonus FUT coins for each match played. These are the most sought after items in the EAS FC catalogue and must be acquired as early as possible. Once activated, you get your rewards at the end of a match. For instance, if you have 1,000 x 10 active, it means that you will receive 1,000 additional FUT coins at the end of 10 matches. In order to make the most of these items, you should try to redeem them all at the same time. Since only one item can be active at any given time, you will continue to get awards until your items run out. However, make sure to pay special attention to the order in which you redeem these items. Due to this fact, it is recommended that you redeem the highest level boosters first.
If you have FIFA 16 FUT save data on your system, you will get a Returning Users Pack, which gives you 30 items.
For this method, you need to open "Transfer Market" and choose "Gold". For league and position, select Premier League and Defenders. Set your "Buy Now" price to somewhere around 400-450 and select "Search". You basically need to buy all players that appear in the search results, set the price range a little higher, and buy new players as well. Once done, sell those players (taking into account the five percent tax) and you will make a small profit. Repeat this as many times as desired. Note: You can also trade with Silver items and Rare Silver items. The entire procedure is the same as above. Make sure you are setting the prices according to market value.Best cheap players in Career mode
The following is a list of some of the best young players in Career mode that have a lot of potential to grow and are very cheap. Note: Some of these players may not be available. Thus, make sure to keep an eye out for them and try to get them as soon as possible.
- Bradford Jamieson IV – LA Galaxy – $1.1 million
- Tammy Abraham – Bristol City – $3.8 million
- Thomas Amang – Molde FK – $725,000
- Kieran Tierney – Celtic FC – $2.2 million
- Felix Passlack – Borussia Dortmund – $2.6 million
- Cameron Carter-Vickers – Tottenham Hotspur – $550,000
- Reece Oxford – West Ham United – $1.4 million
- Christian Pulisic – Borussia Dortmund – $2.1 million
- Ainsley Maitland-Niles – Arsenal – $825,000
Central Attacking Midfielders
- Abdelhak Nouri – Jong Ajax – $2.1 million
- Ethan Horvath – Molde FK – $3.1 million
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Master of the game (Platinum): Unlock all other trophies (excluding additional content trophies).
- Offence starts with the keeper (Gold): Score a goal from a counter attack that started with a goalkeeper driven throw.
- The best is yet to come (Gold): Finish The Journey.
- Trial of Power (Gold): Win all 4 matches in an Online FUT Draft session in FIFA Ultimate Team.
- 100% (Silver): Win a penalty shoot-out without missing.
- Best of the Best (Silver): Win the Women's International Cup tournament.
- Champions! (Silver): Win a division title in FIFA Ultimate Team Seasons.
- Hard to get (Silver): Achieve a transfer value of £8,000,000 in The Journey.
- Here we go.. (Silver): Win Division Title in Online Head to Head Seasons (must be obtained through game-play).
- Social Media Star (Silver): Reach 50,000 followers in The Journey.
- Telepathic (Silver): Assist a goal using a threaded through pass.
- The Architect (Silver): Perform 3 successful threaded through ball passes with the same player in the attacking third.
- Top of the Class (Silver): Finish all training drills in a week with an A in The Journey (without simulating).
- A shift in power... (Bronze): Change your captain in FIFA Ultimate Team.
- Aerial threat (Bronze): Score a goal with a downward header.
- Can't believe you fell for that (Bronze): Score a Penalty Kick after stuttering.
- Exchange student (Bronze): Sign a Loan Player from the EASFC Catalogue.
- Fancy a Match? (Bronze): Play a Drop-In Match in Pro Clubs.
- First Exchange (Bronze): Complete your first Squad Building Challenge in FIFA Ultimate Team.
- Friendship endures (Bronze): Win a Friendly Season in FIFA Ultimate Team.
- Game on (Bronze): Play a women's football match.
- Got Flair? (Bronze): Score a goal with a Flair Shot in a women's football match.
- Grouped together (Bronze): Complete your first Squad Building Challenges Group in FIFA Ultimate Team.
- Half a Century (Bronze): Have a player score their 50th goal at the club in FIFA Ultimate Team.
- I'll take all the help I can get (Bronze): Play a full match with the FIFA Trainer overlays turned on.
- Instant Karma (Bronze): Gift an EA SPORTS Football Club Catalogue Item.
- Just warming up (Bronze): Complete and win your first Pro Club Seasons league match.
- Make it count! (Bronze): First appearance, Starting or Sub, of a player bought from the Transfer Market in FIFA Ultimate Team.
- Mine! (Bronze): Purchase an EA SPORTS Football Club Catalogue Item.
- Positive cash flow (Bronze): Complete a Financial objective in Career Mode.
- Practice Run (Bronze): Win all 4 matches in a Single Player FUT Draft session in FIFA Ultimate Team.
- Proving grounds (Bronze): Challenge and complete a match against the Team of the Week in FIFA Ultimate Team.
- Public Relations (Bronze): Complete a Brand Exposure objective in Career Mode.
- Pure class (Bronze): Score by performing an outside of the foot free kick.
- Show me your skills (Bronze): Complete a multiplayer skill game.
- Slotted (Bronze): Score a goal using a low shot.
- Still friends? (Bronze): Finish an Online Friendlies Season.
- Strategic planning (Bronze): Complete a Youth Development objective in Career Mode.
- Sweet spot (Bronze): During open play, score a long-distance goal with a defender (25 yards out).
- Team Spirit (Bronze): Join a club with your Online Pro and play your first match in Pro Clubs.
- The Science of FUT (Bronze): Apply your first Chemistry Style consumable in FIFA Ultimate Team.
- They did their homework (Bronze): Score 2 goals from a corner in a match.
- Unstoppable (Bronze): Score 5 goals in a women's football match.
- Upgraded! (Bronze): Spend a skill point in Pro Clubs.
- Where's the ball? (Bronze): Score a goal after 10 consecutive passes in the opposing third of the pitch.