Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding goat:
Play as Angel Goat
Stand completely still for five minutes to unlock Angel Goat. The Angel Goat can float by pressing [Special Action].Play as Builder Goat
Collect one of the three Minecraft blocks on the "Goat City Bay" map to unlock Builder Goat.Play as Devil Goat
Locate the large glowing red pentagram in the corner of town. Go to the community pool in the suburban area with the two water slides on the hill. While looking up at the slides from the bottom of the hill, you can see a large electrical tower to the far left. Right next to the electrical tower is the pentagram. If you still cannot see it, use a jetpack, or let a car hit your goat to fly into the sky for a better view. To become the Devil Goat, you must place five bodies on the pentagram. Latch your tongue onto a human, and put the bodies on the pentagram. This can also be done with goats. If you have obtained the ability to summon goats by becoming the Goat King, you can use the ability to drop five goats on the pentagram to easily complete the Devil Goat challenge. After placing all five bodies on the pentagram, you will transform into the Devil Goat and get the "Devil Goat" trophy. While play as the Devil Goat, you can fly by summoning a Black Hole. Press [Special Action], then enter Rag Doll mode. Note: It is possible to explode into the environment and instantly die while doing this. While flying, enter Slow Motion mode for the best and most hilarious results. You can also summon Black Hole energy to swallow all nearby rag dolls. You can then drag the objects and people anywhere desired.
Play as Feather Goat (ostrich)
Collect 10 Golden Goat trophies to unlock Feather Goat, which is an ostrich that is the best jumper, and its feathers give it a slow descent.Play as Giant Goat (whale)
Collect 20 Golden Goat trophies to unlock Giant Goat, which is a huge whale that can barely move, but it can spout water from its blowhole.Play as Goat Queen
Near the area where you spawn is a spiral tower in the corner of the area that has a fence around it. Go up the spiral staircase and in the top door to enter the throne room. Proceed forward, and the goats will bow to you. Stand on the throne to become the Goat Queen. You will then be teleported back to the original spawn point. While you are Goat Queen, you will wear a skull mask and can make it rain goats any time. Simply press [Special Action] to drop unlimited goats from the sky.Play as Goatborn
Obtain the "Alexander Goatstafsson" trophy to unlock Goatborn.Play as Ripped Goat
Knock all the goats out of the fighting ring in the fields to unlock Ripped Goat, which is a muscular and stronger version of the normal goat.Play as Robot Goat
Place the robot from the hanging blue container, and the two special Sanctum statues on the forest pentagram. One Sanctum statue is located on the second floor of the spiral tower, where you can unlock Goat Queen. The second can be found in a brown house near the spawn point.Play as Slender Goat
Slender Goat is not an official unlockable character, but it is possible to turn your goat into a Slender Man variant. Collect all 30 Golden Goat trophies in Goatville to unlock Space Goat. Defeat all the goats in the Fighting Arena in Goatville to unlock Ripped Goat. Then, select "Custom Game" at the main menu. Select Space Goat and Ripped Goat, then choose any map.Play as Space Goat (alien)
Collect all 30 Golden Goat trophies to unlock Space Goat, which is a giant alien creature from Sanctum 2.Play as Sweet Autumn Goat
Obtain the "Trying To Bring Forth Sanctum 3?" trophy to unlock Sweet Autumn Goat.Play as Tall Goat (giraffe)
Collect 5 Golden Goat trophies to unlock Tall Goat, which is a giraffe.
From where you spawn, travel north until you are almost at the tunnel, then go east and walk into the second house you find. If done correctly, the "A Goat Amongst Legends" challenge will begin. Go up to the second floor, and press R at the television to play "Flappy Goat". The mini-game is easier if you do not have any other powers available, or rebind the "Action" key to something else. Additionally, try knocking the sofa and table out of the way, and zoom into the television for a better view. Make it past ten obstacles in the mini-game without dying to score 10 points and get "The Flapmaster" trophy.All Golden Goat trophy locations
Search the indicated locations to find all 30 Golden Goat trophies and get the "Try Hard" trophy:
- On top of the shed used to reach the power lines.
- Behind the shed across from the school. Follow the building around the side facing the road.
- Under the bell on top of the school. Use ragdoll mode to slide under the bell.
- On the very top of the crane. To get up there, use the jetpack, and go to the edge where the NPC is sitting. Turn around, jump up, then thrust just enough to clear the top of the crane. Walk across the top and up the cable.
- On the power lines near the road. There is a shed on the side of the road with fans on top that will take you to it. Hit the fan, and land on the lowest power line.
- Behind the Boulder of Doom.
- On the edge of the size changing pit.
- Against the fence behind the Goat Fight Club.
- Buried in the bushes underneath the water slide.
- On top of the scaffolding over the control room in the Low Gravity building. Jump into the fan room and use a burst from the jet pack to land on top of the office. It is in the far corner, on the highest beam.
- Use the fan in the Low Gravity room, then get up into the vent that shoots out from the roof.
- On top of the Low Gravity building, under one of the spinning arms.
- To the right of the harvester, next to a small sedan.
- Under the power tower next to the Goatagram.
- On the scaffolding platform on the roof of the construction site building.
- Behind the goat on top of the tower near the spawn point.
- Under the tree in the middle of the fields.
- Inside Coffee Stain Studios
- On the Coffee Stain Studios chimney.
- To the right of the outhouse.
- On top of the diving boards.
- In the blue shipping container hanging from the crane. To get on top of the container, use the fans on the lower roof of the construction site building, where the NPC is sitting on the edge. Bounce multiple times to get enough height. When you drop into the container, immediately head-butt the G2 robot guarding the trophy to not get shoved out.
- In a blue shipping container on the ground level of the construction site, near the road.
- Behind the Protesters' stage.
- In the gas station.
- In the bedroom of the house next to the spawn point, in a corner of the room to the right from the stairs.
- In the greenhouse next to the Time Trial starting point, but not near the spawn point.
- On a limb on one of the two trees between the party and the empty pool.
- On a box on the left side just as you enter to the throne room of the Goat Castle.
- On the very top of the power line pole closest to the Goat Castle.
Go to the Put-In Hotel in the "Goat City Bay" map. Instead of walking into the hotel, go around the right side, jump onto the garden bed, and onto the roof awning on the side door. You can partially wall run onto the ledge to the right. You can get on the roof above the bar area, where there is a mattress. You must put the mattress above the first pool area. Looking towards the building, try to bounce at least five times to get significantly higher than the first pool area, then land on the fan that is further in. The fan is located slightly towards the left. Once you land on the fan, it will send you high enough to reach the roof. Note: Use the Double Jump goat and Angel Goat mutator to help get on the roof. It is easier to control the ragdoll than it is to control an active goat if you are having issues getting placed in the proper locations.
Wait for the helicopter to fly through the town. It passes very low at the first street intersection near spawn point or at the wooden ramp above the skate park. Air lick it to ride it to the Put-In Hotel. Completing the task may require a few attempts due to the motion of your goat while flying there.
Obtain the grappling tongue power from the glowing blue object from "A Story About My Uncle". You can then make your way up the side of the building.Easy "A Story About My Goat" trophy
Go to the skate park area in the "Goat City Bay" map. Follow the road towards the Ferris wheel. Enter the open garage named "Uncle Fred's Workshop" on your left. Look behind the crates to find a glowing blue object. Touch it to get the "A Story About My Goat" trophy.Easy "Alexander Goatstafsson" trophy
When you spawn on the "Goatville" map, look towards the cornfields. A dirt track is to the left and the goat ring is to the right. It is a red ring with people cheering around it. Get into the ring, and a goat will be summoned each round. Push them out of the ring any way possible. Do not allow your opponent to headbutt you. If you cannot headbutt or kick them out, knock them down and lick them to drag them near the edge of the ring. Be careful not to walk out of the perimiter yourself. Each time you win a round, your goat will get slightly larger. Defeat four goats to get the "Alexander Goatstafsson" trophy.Easy "Angel Goat" trophy
Start the game, and allow it to idle for five minutes in order to avoid causing any property damage or bodily injury to get the "Angel Goat" trophy.Easy "Boulder Of Death" trophy
Carefully look in the general direction of the Pentagram (where you become "Devil Goat") to see a boulder on top of a hill. Roll it to get the "Boulder Of Death" trophy.Easy "Builder Goat" trophy
Find the following three Minecraft style blocks hidden in the "Goat City Bay" map to get the "Builder Goat" trophy:
Grass block: Go to the blue concrete half-pipe in the city. Notice that there are two hills that overlook the skate park. One leads to the wind altar for "The Savage" trophy and UFO. The other hill leads to the grass block. If you are staring up at the hills, follow the one to the right. At the top of that hill are three boulders of death. Follow the bottom of the cliff to the right visually to see an abnormally bright green grass block hovering and rotating. Run over it to pick it up. Note: If you start at the middle of the half-pipe, you can run straight through the goal leading up the hill and get very close to it.
Wood plank block: Go towards the parking lot at the carnival. To the left should be a time trial icon hovering over a barrel on the ground. Follow the nearby dirt path. You will eventually find an alcove with a speed boat to your left and a tree to the right. The block is in a dirt patch behind the tree, closer to the rocks.
Cobblestone block: Go to the cemetery behind the three windmills. You can either take the dirt path down to the cemetery, or jump off the cliff behind the windmills. The cobblestone block is located closer to the base of the cliff near the windmill.
Get on top of the dam found at the top of the hill to the left, on the opposite side of the map from the carnival, to find several gas canisters. Headbutt the group of ten near the center to make them explode. You can drag more canisters to the cluster to increase the chance that at least ten will explode.Easy "Devil Goat" trophy
Find the pentagram located in the extreme north-east corner of the map. Drag five bodies over to the pentagram, and leave them there. Alternately, if the Queen Goat is unlocked already, stand on top of the pentagram, and rain goats.Easy "Disgusting" and "Ling Ling Into Battle Go" trophies
In the "Goat City Bay" map, locate the sewer entrance pipe in the water between the roller coaster carnival and the Put-In hotel. It is next to the bridge. Enter the tunnel, and follow it to find and fight the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and get the "Disgusting" and "Ling Ling Into Battle Go" trophies.Easy "Dodge This" trophy
Locate the large boulder that is sitting on a hill, near a party. Use your tongue to get the boulder to roll down the hill. Then, use your tongue to drag the boulder to the field where the hillbilly is driving around. Place the boulder in his path to cause him to crash into it and get the "Dodge This" trophy.
Get on top of the "Put-In Hotel", and find the party. Stand on the table in front of the man wearing the strange mask to get the "Goats 'n' Stuff" trophy.Easy "Hat Simulator" trophy
Purchase every hat available from the hat shop. Since there are a total of six hats, six money packs are required. You can find two money packs in the pink house near the spawn point, one money pack in the shop next to the hat shop, two money packs in the Put-In Hotel on the floor above the reception, and a final money pack in the carnival behind the elevator to the roller coaster.Easy "I Freaking Love Goats" trophy
Search the indicated locations to find all the collectibles:
- At the very top of the roller coaster. You can access that location by using the elevator near the entrance of the ride.
- Inside a shop window downtown, near the Walker statue.
- On a grave in the Haunted Graveyard.
- On the very top of a wind turbine.
- On a piece of art in the Art Gallery.
- Inside the Put-In Hotel (front door).
- Inside the Put-In Hotel (back door).
- On the Put-In Hotel Terrace
- On the highest roof of the Put-In Hotel.
- On the roof of a building near the Put-In Hotel.
- On the roof of a building with glass windows.
- Inside the sewer near the mutant turtles.
- Inside the catapult near the flood barrier.
- At the top of the "tree house".
- On the top of a rooftop water tower.
- On a table of a balcony.
- At the river side.
- In a back alley that has a lot of garbage.
- At the seaside near Cabrito Park.
Go to the carnival on the "Goat City Bay" map. Reach the bottom of the roller coaster, and a challenge named "Power Overwhelming" should appear. You have to find six car batteries and put them in the empty slots at the power transformers.
- Look next to the roller coaster on the deck; from the transformers move towards the river.
- At the top of the Put-In Hotel, behind the Deadmau5 concert on the ledge.
- At the bottom of the Put-In Hotel, walk around to the back of the hotel, and enter the bar area.
- Across from the Put-In Hotel in the alleyway is a red container with a car battery inside of it.
- Go to the Weather's hat shop. Go around to the left, and use the fan to boost yourself to the roof. Once on top, go to the left, and look behind the barrels.
The final battery is on the rooftop across from the roller coaster. Run up the wall near where the "A Story About My Goat" trophy is earned to reach the mattress on the roof. Bounce on the mattress to get to the rooftop with the water tower. The car battery is below it.
After all the car batteries are put in the empty slots, the roller coaster will begin moving much faster. Take the elevator up to the top, walk out, wait for the next car, and lick it. You will get the "Is That A Goat?" trophy once the cars lift off.Easy "Mile High Club" trophy
Climb to the top of the crane on the "Goatville" map. Walk across the beam until you reach the man sitting at the top of the crane. Head-butt him off to get him out of your way. The flight path of the hang glider will always pass through this area. Jump to it, and either land on it or lick it mid-air. It is easy to land on, and staying on it is done by just standing. To land it easier, use slow motion.Easy "One Ball" trophy
Find one of the following bikes:
- In the "Goatville" map, there is a red bike on the first floor of the construction building.
- In the "Goat City Bay" map, go to the bike rack on the lower level near the river, on the dam side.
- In the "Goat City Bay" map, find the pink house with the pool near the initial spawn point. Go down the hill to find a green bike to your right.
Get on the bike, and remain on it for 60 seconds to get the "One Ball" trophy. Moving it forward is not required. To do this easily, repeatedly jump with the bike once you are on it, then dismount. Note: You can also use slow motion to help keep your balance.Easy "Pedestrian" trophy
After spawning on the "Goatville" map, turn around, and enter the house. Go upstairs, and find the walker statue in the bedroom to get the "Pedestrian" trophy.Easy "Rymdskepp I Rymden" trophy
Enter the open garage of the house directly across from the goat pen where you spawn. Grab the glowing blue beacon on the table in the garage with your tongue. Then, go to the nearby field, and find the two crop circles. Stand in the center of the second crop circle to automatically place the beacon on an object. Wait approximately 30 seconds for a UFO to appear and teleport you to the spaceship. You will then appear in space. However, you are not able to really do anything in space or move around. You will also get the "Rymdskepp I Rymden" trophy for traveling to space.
Walk on your front legs and get 3,000 Manual points to get the "Tony Goat" trophy. Start by standing on level ground. Move backwards, then move forward in quick succession to get your goat to walk on its front legs. Keep balanced while accumulating Manual points. You can also enter slow-motion to make it easier. However, you will spend more time maintaining your balance. To keep accumulating Manual points for the trophy, you must get back on four legs flawlessly. To do so, press [Jump].Easy "Valkyrie" trophy
Enter the bull park next to the bull under the roller coaster. Someone will jump on your back. Proceed to the top of the hill behind the skate park, and go through the dam. When you exit, the catapult can be found to your left.Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- All The Goat! (Platinum): Unlock all the Goat trophies!
- GoatQueen (Silver): Become the Queen of GoatVille.
- Alexander Goatstafsson (Bronze): Win the title bout!
- What is its purpose? (Silver): Thrash the Goathenge.
- Angel Goat (Bronze): Do no evil.
- Boulder of Death (Bronze): Hit the party with the Boulder of Death.
- Demogoat (Silver): Have 10 gas canisters explode at the same time.
- Devil Goat (Silver): We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.
- LOEK master (Silver): Find the Sanctum 2 Walker Statue.
- Pedestrian (Bronze): Find the Sanctum 1 Walker Statue.
- Goats 'n' Stuff (Bronze): Hold your own concert.
- Rymdskepp i Rymden (Gold): Travel to space!
- A story about my goat (Bronze): I'm sorry about my goat.
- Disgusting (Bronze): Why did you step in that? Yuck.
- Ling Ling into battle go (Bronze): Fight the turtle.
- Dodge This (Bronze): Make sure the Hillbilly never drives again.
- Mile High Club (Gold): Lick the Hanging Glider.
- Goat of the hill (Bronze): Everything the light touches is your kingdom.
- A Story about my elevator (Silver): Get up on the skyscraper without using the elevator.
- Mattress Madness (Silver): Bounce 100 times on mattresses within 30 seconds.
- Trying to bring forth Sanctum 3? (Silver): Sacrifice the 3 Sanctum items.
- Around the World in 5 Jumps (Silver): Visit 5 trampolines in one jump, bouncing on each trampoline once.
- Try Hard (Silver): Find all the trophies in Goat Ville!
- Tony Goat (Silver): Finish all manual quests.
- The Flapmaster (Silver): Score 10 points in Flappy Goat.
- Valkyrie (Silver): Go on the catapult with a rider on your back.
- One Ball (Gold): Ride a bike for 60 sec.
- Builder Goat (Gold): Find all the blocks.
- Is that a goat? (Silver): Lick the rollercoaster with 6 batteries attached.
- Hat Simulator (Silver): Buy all hats.
- I freaking love goats (Gold): Find all collectibles on level 2.