When you meet the mechanics for the first time at the Temple, ask them who they are to get the "...so large" trophy.Easy "I could walk out out of this world and not look back..." trophy
While inside the Temple where you get the "Happy trails, Captain." trophy, move to the tunnel that Chepito entered. Manny will stop there and you will get the "I could walk out out of this world and not look back..." trophy.Easy "It shone, pale as bone..." trophy
In Rubacava during Year 1, go to the dock where Velasco is located. You can find a skull-faced moon at the top left. Select the "Look" button at it to get the "It shone, pale as bone..." trophy.Easy "Oh, Lola..." trophy
When you return to Rubacava, go to the lighthouse to get the "Oh, Lola..." trophy.Easy "Oh Rusty Anchor" trophy
When you find the Rusty Anchor letter from Lola's coat, show it to Glottis. He will then play the song for you and you will get the "Oh Rusty Anchor" trophy. Note: If you have showed Glottis the VIP card earlier, he will be at the High Roller Lounge instead of the cafe, and you will no longer be able to get the "Oh Rusty Anchor" trophy.Easy "THAT'S NOT FUNNY!" trophy
When you return to Rubacava, just before removing the explosives under Glottis's hot rod, look at his car and Manny will make a joke. Glottis will respond with "That's not funny!".Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Number Nine Ticket (Platinum): Get all other trophies in the game.
- The Right Way (Gold): Play the whole game with tank controls. Tim demanded this trophy.
- Year 1 (Silver): Spend a year in the Eighth Underworld.
- Year 2 (Silver): Spend two years in the Eighth Underworld.
- Year 3 (Silver): Spend three years in the Eighth Underwold.
- Year 4 (Gold): Spend four years in the Eighth Underworld.
Additionally, there are 42 secret trophies:
- "What I did back in the fat days is none of your business. You know the rules." (Bronze): Talk to Eva about how she got stuck here.
- "Gets the aggressions out, doesn't it?" (Bronze): Use the hole punch.
- "Scaring the living is technically against the rules, but we all do it." (Bronze): Scare the living a few times.
- "It's like I'm not happy unless I'm breathing in the thick, black, nauseating fumes..." (Bronze): Talk to Glottis about cravings.
- "Lousy bony fingers!" (Bronze): Get the balloon twister to pop a ballon.
- "I squeezed down one of these tubes, like a pixie!" (Bronze): Talk to Brennis about how he got to the machine.
- "Well, I could do something bad right now if that would help." (Bronze): Try to dig up some dirt on Meche.
- "Precisamente, amigo." (Bronze): Learn of a nefarious plot.
- "Join or Die! Again!" (Bronze): Receive a message from Eva.
- "'ARROGANT FRAUD' doesn't work." (Silver): Try to guess Domino's password a few times.
- "Run you pigeons! It's Robert Frost!" (Bronze): Try to intimidate the pigeons.
- "The marrow of these trees, Manny, they suck it out, it's like cement!" (Bronze): Ask Glottis about the tree farm.
- "We only have one mop." (Bronze): Check your job qualifications with Celso.
- "...Used to scream like a banshee when the trade winds blew..." (Bronze): Ask Velasco about his eye patch.
- "Great news -- we've discovered a new, secret talent of our tiny messengers!" (Bronze): Catch up on how the pigeons are doing.
- "Plus, we look good in these clothes!" (Bronze): Talk to Glottis about leaving.
- "Well, maybe just a sip..." (Bronze): Sample the Marillo de Oro.
- "We are all citizens of the same nation, and our king rides a pale horse." (Bronze): Try to get a passport from Chowchilla Charlie.
- "YOU'RE NOT EVEN LISTENING TO ME!!!" (Bronze): Ask Lupe about her organizational system.
- "It shone, pale as bone..." (Bronze): Look at the moon.
- "Consider it an homage." (Silver): Have Olivia recite one of your poems.
- "We're straight stingers, you know?" (Bronze): Talk to the worker bees about playing the game.
- "Here, let me hold that metal detector for you while you cry..." (Bronze): Listen to Carla's whole story.
- "Manny, we've given up. All of us." (Bronze): Talk to Membrillo about why he's still here.
- "Come to see how the big boys play, eh Manny?" (Bronze): Visit with Maximino.
- "So, sorry, but I don't do... 'odd jobs.'" (Bronze): Try to convince Verago to help you out.
- "Oh, yeah, I could take you down..." (Bronze): Try to convince Aitor to take you down to the wine cellar.
- "Oh Rusty Anchor" (Bronze): Have Glottis sing you the rusty anchor song.
- "ME, ME, ME-ME-ME!" (Bronze): Chant with the bees.
- "I wasn't always this color!" (Bronze): Talk to Chepito about how long he's been down here.
- *sniff* *sniff* (Bronze): Make the angelitos cry.
- "Save your breath..." (Bronze): Try to explain to Meche.
- "Okay, how much of this haven't you figured out, Calavera?" (Silver): Get Domino to explain the racket to you.
- "IT'S A BUST-ALL!" (Bronze): Talk to Chepito about his bartering tactics.
- "Stop showing off for the girl!" (Bronze): Try to beat Domino in a fair fight.
- "Happy trails, Captain." (Bronze): See Chepito on his way.
- "I could walk out out of this world and not look back..." (Bronze): Hold to your commitments.
- "I'm getting out of here. This world's for suckers." (Bronze): See Bruno on his way.
- "...so large" (Bronze): Meet the mechanics.
- "Oh, Lola..." (Silver): Revisit the place where you left Lola.
- "THAT'S NOT FUNNY!" (Bronze): Crack a joke.
- "Manuel! Is everything okay?" (Bronze): Play with the radio.