Select Free Play mode and the Master difficulty. Set the "Music Selection" option to "Playlist". Select "Create New Playlist", and add more than 30 minutes of music. You can check the total length of your playlist by looking at the top-right corner. If desired, select the same song multiple times. Select "Back", and save the new playlist under any name. Choose the newly created playlist, and start it. Complete all the songs in your playlist without leaving Free Play mode. You can pause the game, if desired. You do not have to complete songs during your first attempt. Dying and repeating a song without restarting the entire playlist is allowed.Easy "It's All In The Mind" trophy
To reach a 500 combo, you must defeat 500 enemies in the row without any mistakes. This involves kicking each enemy and picking up every bonus from them, including non-score bonuses such as Chi, etc. To do this more easily, select Survival mode. Keep restarting it until two easy songs appear (for example, "enV" songs or any song you are skilled at). Successfully complete both of them perfectly to get the "It's All In The Mind" trophy.Easy "Pure Perfection" trophy
Select "Help & Options", then "Visuals", and disable the "Clean HUD" option. Select a slow-paced and relatively short song, such as "enV - Bloom". Play the desired song until all hits are "Perfect". After each hit, a circle around you will blink with hit precision information. If it is not a cyan "Perfect", restart the song. You will see the number of perfect hits at the end of the song. You do not have to build a perfect combo. Ignore collecting the power-ups and concentrate on perfect hits only.Easy "Unlikely Survivor" trophy
Restart Survival mode until an "enV" song appears on the second position. Pass the first song, and intentionally lose 90% of your health while doing so. Although your exact health is not displayed, if your health appears as a round dot with a very small tip that is not larger than dot's diameter, it will be in the correct range. Continue to the next track, and pass it perfectly to get the "Unlikely Survivor" trophy.Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Pure Perfection (Bronze): Complete a story track with only perfect hits on Master difficulty.
- Fists of the Black Lotus (Bronze): Complete a playlist of at least 30 minutes in Freeplay on Master difficulty.
- Unlikely Survivor (Bronze): Finish a track in Survival mode after starting with less than 10% health.
- The One (Bronze): Complete the final battle without getting hit on Expert or Master difficulty.
- Master of Missiles (Bronze): Complete the Helicopter Fight without getting hit on Hard or higher difficulty.
- Quick as Lightning (Bronze): Complete the Mercenary Chief without getting hit on Normal or higher difficulty.
- All Day Long (Bronze): Survive 18 tracks in a row in Survival mode.
- It's All in the Mind (Bronze): Reach a combo chain of 500 on Expert or Master difficulty.
- Knew Metal (Bronze): Earn red stars on both "Boom" and "Last Resort."
- A True Master (Bronze): Complete all tracks with 5 stars on Master difficulty.
- Black Belt (Bronze): Reach a total of 75 stars on any difficulty.
- Lee's Story (Bronze): Complete Lee's Story on any difficulty.
- Mei's Story (Bronze): Complete Mei's Story on any difficulty.
- The Legend (Silver): Counter the incoming attack of 50000 enemies.
- Grandmaster (Gold): Unlock all other trophies.