Free the Sorcerer that Darkhunter asks you to take to the Red Tower near the start of the game to unlock three new areas at the end of the game.Easy HP
Create a knight and train it to Level 40 with a high fire mastery. Fire mastery can be increased by getting some special items, such as Rune items. Make sure you can hold at least 48 Fire Mana. Capure a Fire Elemental and research the "Fire Siphon" spell. The "Chivalry" spell is also required, which can be learned at Level 40. Select those two spells so that you can cast them. Start a battle and check the resistance of your enemy. It is best if their resistance is 0%. First, cast Chivalry to remove effects such as Poison and raise you and your enemy's mana to the maximum. During your next turn, cast Fire Siphon to drain your enemy's red mana and add it to your life points (not your maximum life points).Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Renowned Hero (Bronze): Defeat 5 opponents.
- Beast Tamer (Bronze): Capture a Mount.
- Armed and Ready (Bronze): Complete Advanced Combat Training.
- Knowledgeable Hero (Bronze): Research a Spell.
- God Raiser (Silver): Rebuild Sartek.
- Master Engineer (Bronze): Complete your citadel.
- Inspiring Leader (Bronze): Gain 5 companions.
- Master Craftsman (Bronze): Forge a Godlike item.
- Legendary Hero (Silver): Reach level 50.
Additionally, there are three secret trophies:
- Ogre Slayer (Silver): Defeat Dugog.
- Bull Slayer (Silver): Defeat Mechataur.
- Master of Death (Gold): Defeat Lord Bane.