Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding character:
- Acrid: Defeat Acrid in Sunken Tomb.
- Bandit: Successfully complete Stage 3 (Sunken Tomb or Frozen Fundra)
- Enforcer: Defeat the Magma Morm, Collosus, and Wandering Vagrant.
- Engineer: Purchase 40 Drones.
- HAN-D: Open HAN-D's container on the USS Contact Light level.
- Huntress: Collect 15 Monster logs.
- Mercenary: Successfully complete the game five times.
- Miner: Defeat the Direseeker in the Magma Barracks level.
- Sniper: Successfully complete the game.
Open one golden chest to unlock the Captain's Brooch item.Artifacts
Search the indicated location to find the corresponding artifact. Once found, they can be enabled at the character selection screen for your next playthrough. Note: They do not always appear.
- Artifact of Command: It may appear in "Hive Cluster", at the top right corner of the map. You must climb across the ropes to reach it.
- Artifact of Distortion: There is a small box towards the top right section of "Damp Caverns". Break it to spawn the artifact at the gate.
- Artifact of Enigma: There is a passage at the bottom right of "Sunken Tomb" that is reached by falling into the hole above it and pushing to the right to land on an invisible jump pad.
- Artifact of Glass: There is an invisible passage up the left wall in "Ancient Valley". Reach it, then hit several timed switches before falling to reach the gate.
- Artifact of Honor: There is a path in the middle left portion of "Desolate Forest". Jetpacks or the Miner/Mercenary are required to make the jumps.
- Artifact of Kin: Break the wall in the right end of "Dried Lake", then hit the switches in there.
- Artifact of Origin: Kill the final Boss in "UES Contact Light" with all other artifacts active.
- Artifact of Sacrifice: Hit the three switches in "Magma Barracks", then proceed to the artifact gate.
- Artifact of Spirit: There are platforms sometimes at the bottom right of "Temple Of The Elders" after you jump off the cliff. Follow them to reach the artifact.
- Artifact of Spite: In the middle left area of "Sky Meadow" is a small part of ground that is cracked. Use an explosive to break it, then enter the hole.
The Explorer's Key is unlocked by default and instantly unlocks all chests within a certain radius when used. Golden chests can spawn in most levels, but are more likely to spawn in later ones. Progress until you find an Explorer's Key, then keep it until you find a golden chest. Use the key within range of the chest to get the "Don't Mind If I Do" trophy, as well as the Captain's Brooch item.Easy "Endless Voyager" trophy
Keycards only appear during the final level. They are used to open optional rooms to collect items and devices used against the final Boss. They can drop from enemies and "golden boxes" (not golden chests). Only four of them appear per run. Play through the final level, collecting everything, but do not use any keycards.Easy "Finders Keepers" trophy
In Level 4: "Hive Cluster", find the bloated survivor at the bottom right corner of the map to get the "Finders Keepers" trophy.Easy "Lizard Bait" trophy
Lemurians are the small purple enemies that appear in the first level. If you do not get the "Lizard Bait" trophy through normal progression, start a new game and keep playing the first level until you get it.Easy "Macho" trophy
Collect the Golden Bomb item and get $10,000 in the same level. The bomb will deal half the value of your money in damage.Easy "Seasoned Wanderer" trophy
Monster Logs are the book-shaped items that occasionally drop from monsters and bosses on the Rainstorm and Monsoon difficulty. Collect 15 of these logs across any number of playthroughs to unlock the Huntress class and get the "Seasoned Wanderer" trophy.Easy "Sleepin' With The..." trophy
In Level 3: "Sunken Tomb", go to the bottom left corner. Keep knocking the Whorls (purple crab-like creatures) off the ledges and into the abyss until you get the "Sleepin' With The..." trophy.Easy "The Lone Survivor" trophy
Play on any difficulty with any class. Clear out the first level by activating the teleporter and killing the Boss and all enemies. However, do not use the teleporter to move on to the next level. Once the teleporter has been activated and the activation timer has ended, no further enemies will spawn. Allow the game to idle until the timer reaches 40 minutes to get "The Lone Survivor" trophy.Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Lizard Bait (Bronze): Defeat 20 lemurians in one playthrough.
- The Lone Survivor (Bronze): Survive 40 minutes.
- Sole Survivor (Bronze): Die 50 times.
- Night Night (Bronze): Kill a boss with "Lights Out."
- Master Hunter (Bronze): Kill the Magma Worm, Wandering Vagrant, and Colossus.
- Better Luck Next Time (Bronze): Fail a shrine 3 times in a row.
- Lucky Devil (Bronze): Pass a shrine 4 times in a row.
- Finders Keepers (Bronze): Find the bloated survivor.
- You Won't Regret It (Bronze): Find the robot janitor.
- Seasoned Wanderer (Silver): Collect 15 Monster Logs.
- Diamond Casket (Silver): Bank 20,000 gold.
- Don't Mind If I Do (Silver): Unlock a golden chest with the Explorer's Key.
- Endless Voyager (Silver): Collect 4 Keycards.
- Sleepin' With The... (Silver): Drown 20 Whorls.
- Macho (Silver): Deal 5000 damage in one shot.