At the main menu, select "Multiplayer" (third option). At the "Multiplayer" menu, select the third option (Friend Card Settings), then choose the second option to enter the "Friend Card Edit" menu. Clear all the text, and enter one of the following codes, using the second English character set by pressing Select three times. Exit the lobby to activate the corresponding cheat function.
|Red Wing Ace||228451809||402756270||6A3K2A538TS|
|Final Fantasy XIII||5632121231||410592653||28C7KMT23M48|
|Final Fantasy XIII||589786789||386177490||HK4A3ST6HA3S4|
|Final Fantasy Agito XIII||3881459361||932310371||7TY2AE6KLUL8|
|Final Fantasy Agito XIII||4460725253||3141539392||TCAMABR3ADTQ|
|Final Fantasy Versus XIII||4273120192||298185897||HEEBANRLTGS|
|Final Fantasy Versus XIII||361855216||552041696||NGAA3NMB3URGR|
Enter "T1A9K7E5S0H6I1A9R0A8K1A2W1A8@SQUARE-ENIX" as a password.Bonus modes
Successfully complete the indicated task in the North American version of the game to unlock the corresponding mode in Story mode:
- Distant Glory (Hero mode): Successfully complete Shade Impulse mode and five characters' Destiny Odyssey.
- Distant Glory (Villain mode): Successfully complete Shade Impulse mode and all characters' Destiny Odyssey.
- Inward Chaos: Successfully complete Shade Impulse mode and all characters' Destiny Odyssey.
- Shade Impulse: Successfully complete a character's Destiny Odyssey.
Successfully complete the indicated task in the Japanese version of the game to unlock the corresponding mode in Story mode:
- Distant Glory (Hero mode): Successfully complete Shade Impulse mode.
- Distant Glory (Villain mode): Successfully complete Shade Impulse mode.
- Inward Chaos: Successfully complete Shade Impulse mode.
- Shade Impulse: Successfully complete all the Heroes' stories.
Successfully complete Shade Impulse: Chapter 4 to unlock the Duel Colosseum. In the Japanese version, successfully complete Story mode.Bonus Duel Colosseum courses
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding course for purchase in the PP Catalog. The courses have opponents at levels 100 to 150.
- Blackjack: Successfully complete Inward Chaos mode.
- Lunar Whale: Successfully complete Shade Impulse: Chapter 4.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding character:
- "The Emperor" Mateus: Purchase for 500 PP at the shop.
- Cloud of Darkness: Purchase for 500 PP at the shop.
- Exdeath: Purchase for 500 PP at the shop.
- Gabranth: Successfully complete Distant Glory mode, then purchase him for 1,000 PP at the shop.
- Garland: Purchase for 500 PP at the shop.
- Golbez: Purchase for 500 PP at the shop.
- Jecht: Purchase for 500 PP at the shop.
- Kefka: Purchase for 500 PP at the shop.
- Kuja: Purchase for 500 PP at the shop.
- Sephiroth: Purchase for 500 PP at the shop.
- Shantotto: Successfully complete Distant Glory mode, then purchase her for 1,000 PP at the shop.
- Ultimecia: Purchase for 500 PP at the shop.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding battle music for purchase for 500 PP:
- Final Fantasy "Town Theme": Defeat Chaos in Shade Impulse mode.
- Final Fantasy 2 "Rebel Army": Defeat Chaos in Shade Impulse mode.
- Final Fantasy 3 "Crystal Tower": Defeat Chaos in Shade Impulse mode.
- Final Fantasy 4 "Red Wings": Defeat Chaos in Shade Impulse mode.
- Final Fantasy 5 "The Decisive Battle": Defeat Chaos in Shade Impulse mode.
- Final Fantasy 6 "Dancing Mad": Defeat Chaos in Shade Impulse mode.
- Final Fantasy 7 "Bombing Mission": Defeat Chaos in Shade Impulse mode.
- Final Fantasy 8 "Man with the Machine Gun": Defeat Chaos in Shade Impulse mode.
- Final Fantasy 9 "Dark Messenger": Defeat Chaos in Shade Impulse mode.
- Final Fantasy 10 "Fight With Seymour": Defeat Chaos in Shade Impulse mode.
- Final Fantasy 11 "Awakening": Successfully complete Distant Glory Hero mode.
- Final Fantasy 12 "Fight To The Death": Successfully complete Distant Glory Villain mode.
Defeat Chaos in Shade Impulse mode, then purchase him in the PP catalog.Secret Epilogue
Unlock all Cosmos and Chaos Reports to unlock Secret Epilogue Scene #222. To unlock Cosmos Reports, successfully complete Shade Impulse: Chapter 4 with all Cosmos characters except for Shantotto. To unlock the Chaos Reports, use all Chaos characters except for Gabranth in the Duel Colosseum, and have them each defeat a Boss car belonging to their Cosmos counterpart.Museum option
Successfully complete two Destiny Odyssey stories to unlock the "Museum" option.Theater option
Successfully complete any Story mode to unlock the "Theater" option.
Successfully complete two Destiny Odyssey stories. Then, press Square after a battle to replay it.Never-ending Bonus Day
Keep setting the system time to 12:01 a.m. of the date of the Bonus Day.Never-ending multiplier
Get your Chocobo up to a "5x" multiplier, then enter in a fight. At the end of the fight, instead of selecting an option, press Home and return to the home menu. Then, restart your game, and any levels gained and items battlegend/dropped will be kept, but you will not lose your multiplier.Easy experience
Get a Chocobo Wing, Chocobo Feather, and Chocobo Down a day. When you get the experience bonus icon, fight until your Chocobo says you will get 5x experience in the next battle. Equip the character you want to level with the Chocobo Wing, Chocobo Feather, and Chocobo Down, and set Alexander (the manual control version) as your summon. Go to Quick Battle, and fight a level 100 Exdeath. Set the ruleset as Chaos Judgment doing nothing for the battle but landing HP attacks. During the battle when he is within one hit kill range, try to land ranged Brave attacks on him until your Brave is at 9999. While doing this, do not forget to get Ex Cores. When you have max Brave and a full gauge, activate Alexander and Ex mode. Land one more HP attack and your Ex Burst. If done correctly, you should jump somewhere between 7 and 25 levels in a single battle.Easy AP
If you are using a low level character, equip a Beckoning Cat (AP +100%, PP +20%, Gil +50%), three Diamond pieces of equipment (for example, Diamond Sword+, Diamond Armor+, and Diamond Shield+). This will give you another AP +100%. Purchase a large number of Diamond Rings (AP +300%, Breakability 100%). Equip one of them. Then using all of that equipment, fight a level 100 Exdeath on a day you will get an AP bonus (such as your bonus day). Make getting the AP chance your priority. You should score approximately 36 AP per fight. If you feel confident, use the same equipment/accessory setup as above, only substitute the level 100 Exdeath for a level 50 Chaos. The AP chance will be the same for all three fights (you can get it three times). If done correctly, you should score approximately 108 AP.Easy PP
On a day when you get a PP bonus, equip a Beckoning Cat (PP +20%) on a high level (80 to 100) character. Go to Duel Coliseum Falcon or Invincible Course. Take one Black Mage (increases secret bonus battles), one Ranger (increases value of awarded medals), and, for insurance, one White Mage (restore HP to full after every battle). Using the x2 medals you get from the bonus battles (the ones marked "?"), you should be able to quickly build up to 999 medals. Once you are at that point, use the Exit Card, and cash in your PP. In the Falcon Course you will get 2 PP per medal, and in the Invincible Course you will get 3 PP per medal. This in addition to the 48 PP per fight will result in you getting thousands of PP rapidly.Getting Adamantite
Adamantite is a very rare trading item used to make Adamantite Armor and weapons that grant a large bonus when three are equipped. There are only three ways of obtaining it: through Story mode (only two pieces possible), a very rare drop in Duel Colosseum, and by finding a Pink Tail. Pink Tails can only be found in the "Lunar Whale" Duel Colosseum and are rare. It costs 56 medals to buy. To increase your chances of finding it, raise card luck as high as possible, have the "Thief" ability card, and just keep battling opponents. Once you find one, Adamantite should be unlocked in the store, costing 2000G and one Pink Tail.Defeating Chaos
Use the following trick to defeat Chaos in the final bonus chapter. You must be at least level 100. Before entering the battle, make sure you have accessories that grant bonuses most of the time (in danger of losing are extremely effective), and at least 30% boost to attacks and 5% to defense. A Phoenix Down is also recommended. Equip the summon "Magic Pot" (auto or manual). In abilities, make sure you have an attack that covers long distance and short distance in the air. Ground does not matter, but you should have at least one close range attack. Make sure you have "Exp To Health", "Riposte", "Counter Attack", and "First Strike" (recommended). Try to optimize equipment if you have not already done so. Make sure you can avoid any and all health attacks. Timing is crucial for all of them; however, most are easy to avoid. You should dodge "Divine Judgment" slightly earlier to give you time to launch a health attack. As soon as the battle begins, move to the top of the battlefield by dodging and jumping. Once there, Chaos should only use "Divine Judgment" and close range attacks. When he charges you to use the close range attacks, block and hit him with a Brave attack that launches him away from you, but not into a wall. Downward works best as he will repeat his charge. Block the charge, and repeat. Break him once, block his charge, perform a health attack, then refill Bravery for the first kill. Repeat this for his second form; however, be aware that he now uses summons and teleportation attacks. With a little luck you should still be able to copy the earlier technique without using your summon. The third form is more difficult. He will pound you with Brave attacks. The other technique will not work because he now teleports to do close range attacks 80% of the time. If he pummels you to 9999 Brave, you are probably going to die. Health attack to stop your almost guaranteed break, then perform Mimic using your summon. For the last hit, wait until he uses his "Oblivion-Beam-Of-Doom" or "Divine Judgment". If you are skilled with your timing and dodging, blast him, and you are finished. Note: This was done with Squall with Aerial Circle and Rough Divide in the air and Fate Circle on the ground with all the previous mentioned abilities. Brave attacks do not really matter (using only two of them; one that launches the enemies straight down in one hit and the other with rapid fire straight down - ground Brave attacks were useless). With Rough Divide, you can stop Chaos' "Oblivion" attack, and Aerial Circle for "Divine Judgment". You just have to dodge any other attacks.
Before fighting Chaos, make a Valor Resin (Initial Brave +200%), an Arcane Resin (Initial Ex Force 100%), and two Valor Incense (Initial Brave +100%). These will break if you lose, but will last all three battles. The Valor Resin will multiply your Initial Brave by 5x. Set Alexander as your summon, and activate it in the third round; go into Ex mode after you activate it. Land your HP attack and EX Burst, and he will never get a chance to use "Utter Chaos".