Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding car:
- Audi R8 (2008): Become the Los Angeles City Champion.
- BOSS 302 (1969): Defeat Junichi in the "Pumping Iron" series race.
- Chevorlet Camaro Concept "Dub Edition": Win the "Mr. Universe" race.
- Chevrolet Camaro RS SS (1969): Win the "Bird On The Line" series race.
- Ford Cobra Concept (2004): Win the "10 Carat Beatdown" series race.
- Ford SVT Focus (2004): Win the "Cool Breeze" series race.
- L.A. Police Car: Get a 100% completion in Los Angeles.
- Lamborghini Miura SV (1971): Win the "Yamagata Duel" series race in Tokyo.
- Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster "Dub Edition" (2006): Win the "Toshi Challenge" in Tokyo.
- Mercedes Benz SL65 AMG (2007): Defeat Rin in the "Gold Rush" series race in Tokyo.
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX (2006): Win the "Beach Overlook" series race.
- Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (1999): Win the "Tryout Tournament" series race.
- Pontiac Solstice (2006): Win the Tokyo Five Race Ginza Tournament.
- Tokyo Police Car: Get a 100% completion in Tokyo.
Use the following trick to put the Trans Am Hood Bird on another car or the old school Challenger's decals on the new one. Go to the Vinyl shop, and save that car's Vinyl Package. There are three slots to save in. Then, apply it to the other car via the "Vinyl Packages" option (they will be at the bottom).