Win the indicated trophy in Season mode to unlock the corresponding arena:
- Backlash arena: Win the Backlash trophy
- ECW arena: Money In The Bank trophy
- No Mercy arena: Win the No Mercy trophy
- Saturday Night Main Event arena: Win the Superstar Challenge trophy
- SummerSlam arena: Win the SummerSlam trophy
- Unforgiven arena: Win the Unforgiven trophy
- Vengeance arena: Win the Vengeance trophy
- WrestleMania 22 arena: Win the WrestleMania trophy
Successfully complete the indicated task in Season mode to unlock the corresponding championship:
- Hardcore Championship: Win the Superstar Challenge trophy.
- Million Dollar Championship: Win the Legend Challenge.
- n.W.o. Championship: Win the SummerSlam trophy to unlock the n.W.o. Championship in the WWE Shop for $3.500.
- Smoking Skull Championship: Win the Royal Rumble trophy to unlock the Smoking Skull Championship in the WWE Shop for $5.000.
Win the indicated trophy in Season mode to unlock the corresponding legend for purchase at the WWE Shop for $12.000 (except for Jerry Lawler and Tazz, which cost $10.000):
- Bam Bam Bigelow: Win the Unforgiven trophy
- Bret "Hit Man" Hart: Win the Survivor Series trophy
- Cactus Jack: Win the SummerSlam trophy
- Dude Love: Win the SummerSlam trophy
- Hulk Hogan: Win the WrestleMania trophy
- Jerry "The King" Lawler: Win the No Way Out trophy
- Mankind: Win the SummerSlam trophy
- Mr. Perfect: Win the Backlash trophy
- Shane McMahon: Win the Armageddon trophy
- "Stone Cold" Steve Austin: Win the Royal Rumble trophy
- Tazz: Win the No Way Out trophy
- "The Anvil" Jim Neidhart: Win the Survivor Series trophy
- The Rock: Win the WrestleMania trophy
Win the GM Of The Year trophy to get unlimited created wrestler experience points.Extra GM mode options
Win the GM Of The Year trophy to unlock additional GM mode options.Diva loading screens
Win the No Mercy trophy to unlock the Diva loading screens for purchase at the WWE Shop.DX tag entrance
Win the Vengeance trophy to unlock the DX tag entrance for purchase at the WWE Shop.Two table K.O.
Get your opponents limb's (body) to red. Then, set up a table in the ring and then get another one. Once you have the second table, put it on top of the first table (press X + Right-Analog-stick towards the direction of table). Finally, Irish Whip your opponent into the tables. A SmackDown icon should appear. Press L to put your opponent through both tables.Interactive grapple from on the cell
Get yourself and your opponent on top of the cell. Then, get into any ultimate control move (R + Cirlce + D-Pad in any cardinal direction) and move over to the edge of the cell. As long as you throw the opponent forward, your move will go into an interactive grapple. It is almost as if you were to do the default Choke Slam and Push Off Cell move.Easy "Escape From Cage Door" mini-game
Get into the "Escape From Cage Door" mini-game by pressing Circle + D-pad in any direction when your opponent is in the bottom left turnbuckle and you are near him. Then, just keep pressing X. However, if you really want to win, try to get it near the "Max" icon, but still in one turn. The A.I. goes into the middle of "Min" and "Max" in one turn.Enter the crowd
Strong Irish Whip (R + X + D-pad) your opponent into the upper-right corner of the floor. Shortly afterwards, your opponent should go over the barricade. You can now fight in the crowd. Note: The fighting in the crowd area needs to be filled with weapons. If it is blank, your opponent will just go into the barricade like any other one.Green character in intermissions
Use the following trick to get the green character from Create-A-Move set into an intermission sequence. Start the game and play a match. Shortly afterwards, pause the game. Then, remove the Memory Stick DUO form the PSP. When you resume the game, you should see the green character appear when an intermission sequence plays.