Enter "BGMXXXXX" as a name. For the Japanese version of the game, enter "B-G-M-Ki-Ki-Ta-I" as a name. -From: Wildracer777@aol.comScore challenge mode (Japanese version)
Obtain the Book Of Life in Chapter two. Then, stop reading the book before reaching the "Good Ending". Now read through the book again to access a hidden "Score Challenge mode". This mode allows the Chocobo Race sequence to be played for money.Control screen brightness (Japanese version)
In the "Sound Novel", press L1 to increase or R1 to decrease the brightness.Full cure
To cure your party in battle first put the battle mode on active. Then cast Regain on your party. After Regain, but before the next spell, open the PlayStation door. The battle will stop, but the regain will not. -From: Rebel12762@aol.comInstantly kill undead
To instantly kill an undead (ghouls, skeletons, etc), simply throw them a Phoenix Down. You will never miss and they'll die instantly! Note: When you kill undead this way a timer will appear. If you don't finish the game before the timer reaches 0 the undead will rise again.Obtain strong weapons
Enter the Deep Dungeon (or explore around the Deep Dungeon) and fight random battles. After awhile a battle with a few male ninjas and one female ninja will begin. The ability catch on all of you characters must be present. Kill all of the male ninjas during the beginning of the battle. Then, wait until the female ninja throws a weapon (Chaos blade, Nagra rock, etc). Since you have the catch ability on, the weapons will be yours.Obtain rare move find items
When obtaining move find items that are spread throughout the game, step on the panel that has the item hidden beneath and lower your brave level. This increases the chances of obtaining a rare item.Duplicate weapons
Set the Ninja "Two Swords" skill on anyone. Equip a shield in their right hand, and the item you want duplicated in their left. Now go to a shop that sells the items you want duplicated, choose "BEST FIT" and buy them. Next, go to the formation screen and remove the items. You should now have two of the item you had in the left hand. For example, to duplicate Excaliber, go to Lionel castle's shop. You'll get a second Excalibur for only 10 gold.Cloning swords
The sword to be cloned must be weaker than any other sword that can be purchased. First, change your character to a Knight and equip two swords on him or her. Then, equip the sword to be clone in your character's lower hand and a shield in the upper hand. Go to a shop, select best fit, and purchase it. Your character should now have two of the desired sword.Cloning Samurai and Ninja swords
Note: Orlandu must on your team to perform this trick. The sword to be cloned must be weaker than any other sword that can be purchased. Change Orlandu to his primary job and equip two swords on him. Then, equip the sword to be clone in the lower hand and a shield in the upper hand. Go to a shop, select best fit, and purchase it. Your character should now have two of the desired sword.Get Cloud
This tip must be done during Chapter Four. Not that you should have about six empty spaces in your formation screen before attempting this.
- 1. Go to Zeltennia Castle and listen to the rumor called "Cursed Island".
- 2. Buy a flower from Aeris at Zarghidas Trade City then go to Goug machine city with Mustadio. The screen will fade and go to a scene of Mustadio, Ramza and a steel ball.
3. Go to the bar in Goland Coal City and listen to the rumor of the "Ghost of Colliery".
4. After this, go to Lesalia Imperia and the screen should shown a scene of a bar. When you leave, invite Beowulf to join your party.
5. Now that you have Beowulf, go to Goland Coal City and you will fight 4 battles here and save Reis. After you save Reis you will get a Zodiac Stone that will trigger the steel ball.Advertisement
6. Return to Goug Machine City again and add the Robot to your party.
7. Now that you have the robot, go to Nelveska Temple. You will fight another robot kill him and you will recieve a stone that will bring Cloud to your world.
8. Now go back to Goug Machine City and you will trigger the time portal machine and it will suck Cloud from the future bringing him to your world.
9. Now go to Zarghidas Trade City and save Cloud from the thieves that are punking Aeris. Note: If this part didn't work make sure that you killed Dycerag and his Zodiac Soul Adramelk.
When Cloud joins your party all he can do is defend and attack. You'll need to find his Materia Blade so that he can use all of his limit attacks from Final Fantasy VII. The Materia Blade is located in the Bervania Volcano. Set your party's on Move-Find Item. Then go to the highest tall rock and to the top of it.Best equipment and its location
- Sword: Nagra Rock - In the back of Nelveska Temple or poach:Porky
- Knight Sword: Break Blade - Last battle of Deep Dungeon
- Bow: Perseus Bow - 8th battle of Deep Dungeon
- Crossbow: Gastrafitis - Shop
- Knive: Zorlin Shape - Poach a Plague
- Stick: Whale Whisker - Poach: Tiamat
- Hammer: Scorpion Tail - Poach: Hyundra
- Axe: Slasher - Shop
- Katana: Chirijraden - Last battle of Deep Dungeon
- Ninja Sword: Kogo Knife - 7th battle of Deep Dungeon
- Gun: Blast Gun - 6th battle of Deep Dungeon
- Spear: Javelin II - Right podium of Nelveska Temple
- Staff: Sage Staff - 7th battle of Deep Dungeon
- Rod: Faith Rod - 4th battle of Deep Dungeon
- Book: Madlemgen - Poach: Great Morbol
- Harp: Fairy Harp - 4th battle of Deep Dungeon or poach: Treant
- Fabric: Ryozan Silk - Poach: Tiamat
- Bag: FS Bag - Poach: Wild Boar
- Shield: Escutcheon II - Left podium of Nelveska Temple
- Helmet: Grand Helmet - 9th battle of Deep Dungeon
- Hat: Thief Hat - Shop
- Ribbon: Ribbon - Poach: Wild Boar
- Armor: Maximillion - 9th battle of Deep Dungeon
- Robe: Robe of Lords - 8th battle of Deep Dungeon
- Cloth: Rubber Conscious - Poach: Hydra
- Gauntlet: Genji Guantlet - Steal: Elmdor
- Ring: Angel Ring - Shop
- Mantle: Vanish Mantle - Gemineas Peak
- Perfume: Chantage - Poach: Porky