Successfully complete Arc The Lad: Twilight Of The Spirits, then save the game when prompted. Once you start Arc The Lad: End Of Darkness with that memory card, you will be prompted to load from Arc The Lad: Twilight Of The Spirits. Respond "Yes", and after it loads you will receive the Lilia card.Better than Cure
Once you become an apprentice, make sure to have two Cures and four Magical Stones. Both can be bought in town of Yewbell for 200 gold each. Synthesize the Cure and Magical Stone to make Cure 2. Then, use Cure 2 and a Magical Stone to make Cure 3. Once this has been done, put the Cure 3s together to make Healing Card. The Healing Card will refill your HP at a rate of 10 every three seconds without wasting your card points. This will make the capture missions very easy, because you will be able to heal yourself just by moving to someplace where you will not get attacked for a bit. Also make sure that you use the Magic Expert to make the Cures and the Special Parts expert to make the Healing Card. Also, once you find a Universal Cloth, synthesize it with the Healing Card to make Healing Pygmy. It will heal 10 HP every two seconds. You can also make the Healing Card and then sell it repeatedly to make a profit of 300 gold each time.Get desired cards at lottery
When you go to use the lottery, first save your game. While at the lottery if you do not get the desired card, then reload your saved game and try again. This is an easy way to get all the character cards.Defeating Malademons
A good way to defeat a Malademon is by dodging its attacks (press Square to dodge) and continuing to attack it (press X and dodge). Keep doing this in a pattern: attack once, dodge, attack once, dodge, etc.Character cards
Lottery in Dilzweld
- Alec: Seventh card to appear; must have the other six first.
- Camellia: First card to appear.
- Delma: Second card to appear; must have the first card.
- Diekbeck: Eighth card to appear; must have the other seven first.
- Iga: Fourth card to appear; must have the other three first
- Lutz: Third card to appear; must have the other two first
- Shu: Fifth card to appear; must have the other four first.
- Tosh: Sixth card to appear; must have the other five first.
- Bebedora: From the "Wanted Exorcist" quest.
- Cheryl: From the "Wanted Master Hunter" quest.
- Darc: From the "Urgent Manhunt" quest.
- Ganz: From the "A Favor to Ask" quest.
- Kukuru: From the "Find the Missing Person" quest.
- Leeza: From the "Help my Fathert" quest.
- Maru: From the "Find my Husband Demill" quest.
- Paulette: From the "To Anyone Who'll Believe Me" quest.
- Tatjana: From the "Find Our Teacher" quest.
- Theo: From the "Find Our Teacher" quest.
Note: If you miss one of the mission cards you can get them from the lottery once you have all of the other lottery cards.
- Arc: Complete the game and then complete the Arc Hunter exam.
- Choco: From a Mofly in a hole in Rueloon market once you have completed the monster book.
- Elc: From a molfy in a hole in Milmarna Palace after you wake up at the start of the game.
- Kharg: Found in the last dungeon, the Cathena Lab at the end of the game on your way to fight the final Boss.
- Lilia: Load Arc The Lad: Twilight Of The Spirits cleared saved game file; the card may also be obtained from the lottery.
- Volk: Defeat him after you complete the game when Orcoth opens up.