While the game is loading, move the Right Analog-stick Up or Right Analog-stick Down to make Tak's head grow and shrink. While Tak is running by on the loading screen, hold Left or Right + X to make him run slower.
Go under Juju potions and select "Universal Card". Then, put in the following numbers for bugs, crystals, and fruits:
- Balloon Head Showdown: 48, 62, 19
- Barrel Blitz: 1, 105, 81
- Big Air: 233, 127, 204
- Catapult Chaos: 103, 33, 20
- Change Tak feather color: 4, 9, 23
- Chicken Tennis: 202, 17, 203
- Chuckin' Chickens: 18, 71, 50
- Commercials: 6, 16, 6
- Concept art: 30, 37, 51
- Dart Tomb Dogdem: 83, 43, 142
- Dead Juju character: 55, 171, 35
- Fauna character: 44, 13, 0
- Flea Fly: 22, 6, 17
- Frog Derby: 281, 62, 149
- Game music: 14, 17, 7
- Glide Ride: 131, 61, 179
- Gloomleaf arena: 68, 13, 8
- Increased manna magnet: 3, 27, 31
- Introduction sequence: 8, 2, 5
- JB character: 16, 19, 38
- Krash course: 5, 41, 41
- Lok character: 2, 2, 5
- New particle effects: 31, 18, 2
- Snowboard Air Time: 233, 127, 204
- Sound effects set 1: 4, 55, 36
- Tak FMV sequence: 30, 21, 88
- Tak suit pictures: 11, 4, 17
- Tlaloc character: 99, 363, 2
- Vine Climb: 8, 1, 37
- Barrel Blitz: 1, 105, 81
In the tutorial level, you must have blue potions to go under or float over walls. When you reach the end of the level on ether side of the tutorial, you must have red and blue potions or you will die.
While playing the Yorbell game, get three Orange Yorbells to get more money.
After you get the Dream Shaker, Moon Juju will tell you to pick an animal to enhance your powers: Piranha, Jaguar, Dragon, or Eagle. The Piranha is not powerful. The Eagle can only kill one at a time. The Dragon has extremely short range. The Jaguar is the best choice.
At first, dash up the spiral staircase. Jump to dodge his attacks until you go through the door. You will fall. Just keep dodging his attacks and he will die.
They will attack you from the rift. Dodge them until they appear. Attack them and keep doing this until they make Moon-Dust dummies. Use Juju Lighting Strike (L1 + Square + Circle). Do this two or three times. Also, do that to Needles.
At first, Tlaloc will shoot blasts at Dead Juju, Lok, and Jibolba. Run over to Jibolba and press Circle to switch bodies. Then, kill all the Nightmare Creatures. Next, switch with Dead Juju and do the same thing. Then, switch with Lok and do the same thing again. Then, Tlaloc will lose his barrier. Attack him. Tlaloc will now change strategies. He will send Nightmare Creatures at your friends. Kill them all, then attack Tlaloc. Keep repeating this process until Tlaloc is defeated.