Collect Larry The Titan in each level to unlock concept art in the "Gallery" under the "Extras" menu.Arenas
Successfully complete the indicated level in Story mode to unlock the corresponding arena:
- City Cathedral: City Night Showdown level
- Larry's World: Danger Yard level
- Mad Mansion: First part of Jail of Horror level
- Mumbo's Big Top: Second part of Magic Mayhem level
- Raven's Mirror: Thriller Driller level
- Sky Needle: Titan Tower level
- Slade's Lair: Final Clash level
- The Hive: Hive Academy level
- Titan Tower: Slade Ambush level
Successfully complete the indicated level in Story mode to unlock the corresponding character in Master Of Games mode:
- Beast Boy (MMM employee): Thriller Driller level
- Beast Boy (Clown): Second part of Magic Mayhem level
- Blackfire: City Night Showdown level
- Blocker: Urban Chaos level
- Bumble Bee: First part of Magic Mayhem level
- Bunnyguard: First part of Magic Mayhem level
- Cinderblock: City Night Showdown level
- Control Freak: Dock Duel level
- Cyclone: Hive Academy level
- Dr. Light: Second part of Jail Of Horror level
- Fang: First part of Jail Of Horror level
- Gizmo: Hive Academy level
- Hive Soldier: Titan Tower level
- Hotspot: Second part of Jail Of Horror level
- Jinx: Hive Academy level
- Mad Mod: City Night Showdown level
- Mammoth: Hive Academy level
- Mumbo Jumbo: Second part of Magic Mayhem level
- Plasmus: Second part of Jail Of Horror level
- Plasmus Kid: First part of Jail Of Horror level
- Red Raven: Second Part of Jail Of Horror level
- Red X: Second part of Magic Mayhem level
- Robin the Apprentice: Final Clash level
- Slade: Final Clash level
- Slade Minion: Danger Yard level
- Speedy: Slade Ambush level
- Tempest: An Old Foe level
- Terra: Dock Duel level
- Trigon: Slade Ambush level
- White Raven: Power Plant level
- Wildebeest: City Night Showdown level
- Apprentice (Hero): An alternate version of Robin.
- Beast Boy (Hero): Teen Titan capable of shape-shifting into animals,
- Blackfire (Villain): Starfire's sister; plays exactly like Starfire,
- Blocker (Henchman): Robotic fighting machine.
- Bumble Bee (Hero): Uses powerful twin lasers.
- Bunnyguard (Henchman): Mumbo Jumbo's bodyguard.
- Cinderblock (Villain): Made of concrete and stone, strongest character in the game.
- Clown Beast Boy (Hero): An alternate version of Beast Boy.
- Control Freak (Villain): Attacks with a variety of sci-fi gadgets,
- Cyborg (Hero): Part-robot with enormous strength.
- Cyclone (Hero): An alternate version of Cyborg.
- Dr. Light (Villain): Uses the power of light to attack.
- Fang (Villain): Plays the same as Gizmo in his mecha-spider.
- Gizmo (Villain): Attacks with mechanical contraptions of his own design.
- Hive Soldier (Henchman): Works for the Hive Academy, a school for supervillains.
- Hotspot (Hero): Uses powers of flame to attack.
- Jinx (Villain): Jinx's powers of bad luck are translated into powerful energy attacks.
- Mad Mod (Villain): Wears an exoskeleton designed after the London Royal Guard.
- Mammoth (Villain): Uses his great strength to defeat his enemies,
- Mega Meaty Meat Beast Boy (Henchman): An alternate version of Beast Boy.
- Mumbo Jumbo (Villain): A diabolical magician.
- Plasmus (Villain): Blob monster army leader encountered during story mode.
- Plasmus Kid (Henchman): A fighting blob monster.
- Raven (Hero): Fights with ranged telekinesis attacks.
- Red Raven (Hero): An alternate version of Raven.
- Red X (Villain): Robin's alter-ego come to life.
- Robin (Hero): Acrobatic melee fighter.
- Slade (Villain): Arch-enemy to the Teen titans, clever fighter,
- Slade Minion (Henchman): Generic foot soldier in the employ of Slade.
- Speedy (Hero): Attacks with bow and arrow.
- Starfire (Hero): Powerful ranged beam attacks.
- Tempest (Henchman): Robotic fighting machine.
- Terra (Hero): Geomancy powers let her attack with rock projectiles and landslides.
- Trigon (Villain): Raven's demon father fights with flame attacks and powerful punches.
- White Raven (Hero): An alternate version of Raven.
- Wildebeest (Hero): Powerful man-beast.
Each Titan is represented by a different color in the team attack. You must go to the one that represents that Titan, then do a charged attack to lock them in place.
- Robin: Yellow
- Cyborg: Blue
- Beast Boy: Green
- Starfire: Orange
- Raven: Purple
While playing in Two Player Mission mode and are running low on health and lives, exit out by pressing Select + Start. This will refill your health and lives.Defeating Cinderblock
Start by attacking Cinderblock until he has about half of his hit points left. An intermission sequence will start, where you will get sent into a hole in the ground. Defeat all the enemies in the new area and Cinderblock will attack you again. Then, do the team charged attack to finish him off.Defeating Mumbo Jumbo
In the first Mumbo Jumbo stage there is a part where Beastboy is holding a bus. Use Starfire to protect him. Use Starfire's super move repeatedly to keep the giant rabbits stunned. If one gets close to Beastboy, use Starfire's charged starbolt attack. In the second Mumbo Jumbo stage, towards the end of the fight there will be a corner of the level with each Titan's face in a circle. Take each Titan one by one to the circle that represents them. They will lock in place until you get all five. Then, a big attack that will defeat Mumbo Jumbo will occur.Defeating Plasmus
Do not bother attacking Plasmus, as you cannot hurt him. Instead, gather up the barrels and throw them at him and they will episode. After reducing his hit points, use a team charged attack to defeat him.Defeating Slade
Slade will fight for awhile, then flee and let his henchmen attack you. You must defeat all henchmen before he will come out of his barrier. Slade has demonic powers received from Trigon. It is best to keep your distance from him. When he uses his charged attack, it will cause serious damage to anyone up close, hitting them three or four times. He will attack you three or four times before you can finish him off with your team charged attack.Defeating Terrigon
Defeating Terrigon is similar to defeating Plasmus. The only difference is that he has an electronic barrier. To break the barrier, stand on a green platform that will temporally short-out the shield. It will not take long; be ready and already hold the barrel you will throw at him through the barrier. You probably will not have time to hit him with another barrel before the barrier returns. Repeat the process until the team is ready for the team attack. Unlike all the other times, the team's placement is not near one another; they will form a circle around Terrigon.